• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to Make Feet More Ticklish?

mrtkler1

General and specific tips would be really appreciated. Like what lotions can be applied and over how long a time. Any sleeping or routine habits to get into. And any quick thing that can applied at the spur of the moment (not counting nylons).

Basically anything that can be done to make feet more sensitive.

Well,technically speaking you can't make yourself more ticklish.Your level of ticklishness is determined by the number of nerve endings contained in a specific area.Now you can use things like nylons or baby oil to increase the ''tickle'' sensation

Well,technically speaking you can't make yourself more ticklish.Your level of ticklishness is determined by the number of nerve endings contained in a specific area.Now you can use things like nylons or baby oil to increase the ''tickle'' sensation

I remember reading before on the forum about covering your feet in something and then sleeping in socks and the next morning they woke up with their feet more sensitive. That's why I asked the question, but yeah I guess I'm asking about the tickle sensation.

I remember reading before on the forum about covering your feet in something and then sleeping in socks and the next morning they woke up with their feet more sensitive. That's why I asked the question, but yeah I guess I'm asking about the tickle sensation.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P7416&categoryId=B70

Haven't tried it, so I'm not sure if it works or not. But the concept seems feasable. Or if you're cheap, I think I've seen someone mention in another thread that if you lotion up your feet, encase in saran-wrap, and then cover with a pair of thick socks and sleep with all of that on during the night, it should do the job by the next morning. Though, that sounds rather uncomfortable. :|

"Spur of the moment" remedies probably won't work as well as long-term foot-care, though. Ya know, like wearing shoes and socks more often, regular moisturizing, etc.

In my own experience, I have applied lotion to my feet and then put on clean socks after, and in the morning my feet were very soft. Also, the more you wear closed shoes/sneakers with socks instead of sandals, the softer and more sensitive your feet will be, due to the lack of sensation within your shoes.

This is only my experience, mind you. Everyone is different.

Yeah i know baby powder and baby oil like queen bee mentioned work well thats all i can think of that would work i think

Oh,yeah,that (for me anyway) works.I use to do that with a bunch of different lotions and in the morning or sometimes in a few hours they were pretty sensitive.The only downside is it hurts like heck if you have to walk on rocks.

I be wearing boots/sneaker whenever I be outsite, even in the summer. And I be wearing sock or slippers indoors instead of walking barefoot. Since I'm too nervous on being around woods.

And sometime I put on some baby powder incase I notice the odor problem.

Oh,yeah,that (for me anyway) works.I use to do that with a bunch of different lotions and in the morning or sometimes in a few hours they were pretty sensitive.The only downside is it hurts like heck if you have to walk on rocks.

What kind of lotions? i want to try and make my feet more sensitive.

I find feet are more ticklish when warm. Cold feet seem less receptive to tickling but then that makes sense with everytihng thats been brought up. Wearing socks, baby oil, after sleep, and the nerve endings of course will be more sensitive.

Correct me if im wrong :D

I have a few recommendations:

Goofer dust. Or salt. Rocksalt works good too.

Though if you want something really effective, you need to find a crossroad and bury a photo of yourself with some graveyard dirt, and cat bones.

I have a few recommendations:

Goofer dust. Or salt. Rocksalt works good too.

Though if you want something really effective, you need to find a crossroad and bury a photo of yourself with some graveyard dirt, and cat bones.

hmm,why didn't I think of that last one.A Voodoo spell..you forgot the chant though..

Well, I know that one method is "tickle talk". I've tested it with my woman, and it seems to work. If they start to get that lip biting, nervous excitement about it, it effects them considerably more. Taunt and tease about where and how you're going to tickle her feet, and It'll help a lot. Oh, and the lotion/socks/heretical rites work too. ^^

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back