• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to make sure tickling stays torturous and NOT turn sexual

toptick

TMF Regular
For people who are turned on by a tickle, it can be difficult not to get slightly turned on by some of the tickling. But this is wrong, especially if you are straight and being tickled by a guy.

So I’m just interested if anyone has any ideas how you would keep tickling torturous and not allow it to become sexual?

I’m thinking along the lines of where you tickle, so for instance if we limited the areas of tickling to navel and sides, that should help?

Maybe the intensity and strength of the tickling, lighter tickling is more sensual and more a turn on?

And verbal teasing, that a turn on?

What you guys think?

I'm sorry you have to hear this, but if you're a man and you get turned on by being tickled by another man, you're not completely straight. It doesn't make you completely gay, but you're getting turned on by a man.

Stick to tickling and do no teasing whatsoever lol but i guess someone could still get turned on by that. That means no verbal teasing either

Just tell your straight male friend about your feelings. You don't have to solicit advice about how to 'avoid' letting your tickling turn sexual. ;)

But as long as we're playing, you should definitely 'not' tickle his strong thighs with your chin stubble. And you should stay 'away' from his full, potent balls. You know. So things 'don't' turn sexual. :omnomnom:

Um so if tickling is sexual for you and you are a straight male don't be tickled by another guy if you are worried it will be a turn on? :shrug:

Are you saying this has happened to you before and you got turned on by it?

These answers are THE BEST!!!

But don't you think you should take it easy on this sexually confused guy?
Not that there's anything wrong with that!

its happened to me before. i wasnt aroused by it, but because i consider tickling to be flirtatious i pretty much just got away and processed the shame afterwards... i mean, what are you gonna do.

i suppose i could have yelled "stop, i consider that foreplay!" but i think it would have got weird.

I had a girl tickle me not so long ago and when I got "too aroused" she twisted my nipples a bit to dampen my arousal and then just tickled me longer. I wasn't tied up that time so a happy ending would have been an ending.
But f/m tickling on me is a sexual thing too, this just made it not as much about the arousal and more about the solid tickling.

Not sure how this helps m/m tickling but a bit of sexual pain can dampen arousal. Trouble is though, sexual pain is still sexual in nature.

You know the inner sadist in me has be thinking since this thread came to being. Let's say the tickling was turning you and you did get hard. Well orgasm denial is pretty fucking torturous. What I am saying is after a while you'll want release and if you are in bondage how are you going to get it? That is when the tickling will no longer be a turn on.,unless you are into orgasm denial(I only know a few guys that are). Of course like I said before if you are truly a straight male you probably wouldn't let another guy tie you down and tickle you anyway, unless you are that desperate for tickles.

Oh you could also mix in some pain, Pain will make it torturous, unless you're a masochist(The world of kink can get so complicated!). I feel when I give a more intense tickle it becomes more torturous for my lees. Especially if I focus on their worst spot for an ultra long time. Let's just say my inner sadist gets happy and they safe-word fast(Don't worry I am not a bitch, I listen to safe-words.).

One word-Religion, if that explains it. And to be honest, if I tortoise tried to tickle me, I'll probably still be turned, nothing to do with the person tickling me, its the nature of the tickling

Interesting perspecive... though I would suspect the opposite. I mean, I wouldn't get turned on if a guy was giving me a blowjob - even though that's the nature of the blowjob.

It sounds like tickling is very sexual to you, and your religion frowns on such gratification outside of a marital context. So you get around it by keeping the tickling torturous to avoid any sexual reactions. Make sure he sticks to your most ticklish areas and make sure he starts and stops abruptly. He shouldn't build up or taper off.

Have fun and let us know how it goes.

I'm sorry you have to hear this, but if you're a man and you get turned on by being tickled by another man, you're not completely straight. It doesn't make you completely gay, but you're getting turned on by a man.

That is nonsense. When I go to the pedicure, the tickling feeling does slightly arouse me, and it doesn't matter who it comes from. That has absolutely nothing to do with being straight or lesbian or gay. If the stimulus is what turns you on, it turns you on and you can't do anything about it.

Personally, I don't WANT to be tickled by a woman though, because if I get tickled/aroused by someone I am not sexually attracted to - and I am not sexually attracted to women - I feel violated.

If I wanted to do something sexual with a woman though, or in this case, a guy wanting to do something sexual with a man....yeah...I guess that has homosexual tendencies.

That is nonsense. When I go to the pedicure, the tickling feeling does slightly arouse me, and it doesn't matter who it comes from. That has absolutely nothing to do with being straight or lesbian or gay. If the stimulus is what turns you on, it turns you on and you can't do anything about it.

Personally, I don't WANT to be tickled by a woman though, because if I get tickled/aroused by someone I am not sexually attracted to - and I am not sexually attracted to women - I feel violated.

If I wanted to do something sexual with a woman though, or in this case, a guy wanting to do something sexual with a man....yeah...I guess that has homosexual tendencies.

Sorry, my wording was overly narrow. If you want to commit a sexual act (in this case:tickling) on someone of the same sex, than it derives from homosexual tendencies. A pedicure would not apply to this situation unless you went explicitly for the tickling aspect (which you obviously don't).

Edit- Also, in my mind at least, there is a large difference between the body's response to physical stimulus and becoming actually aroused. It is not uncommon for a man or woman being raped to achieve orgasm, but without the psychological desire actual arousal is not present.

If it's just 2 buddies having a good time then a tickle fight shouldnt really arouse anyone since your too focused on trying to pin the other person down. Tickle fights can be torturous if you like to give up easily ;) just a thought!

For people who are turned on by a tickle, it can be difficult not to get slightly turned on by some of the tickling. But this is wrong, especially if you are straight and being tickled by a guy.

So I’m just interested if anyone has any ideas how you would keep tickling torturous and not allow it to become sexual?

I’m thinking along the lines of where you tickle, so for instance if we limited the areas of tickling to navel and sides, that should help?

Maybe the intensity and strength of the tickling, lighter tickling is more sensual and more a turn on?

And verbal teasing, that a turn on?

What you guys think?

Why do you care if you get turned on?

Why don't you test yourself for improper arousal first by watching some M/m vids while sitting nude on a well-lubricated fire hydrant?

Heres an idea, how about not tickling your guy friends and stick to females. That you have to ask is disturbing enough.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back