• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to tell if someone is ticklish from looking at a picture

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Okay, so the post title is a little click-bait-y. Sorry :)

But I do have a theory.

You see, I have a friend who has a problem posing for pictures. Whenever someone puts their arm around her to pose, with their hand resting on her side, it's unbearably ticklish for her. She usually has to try to subtly squirm away while trying not to let the person know how much it tickles her. She'll even see pictures of other people where a hand looks placed in a particularly ominous position on the sides and comment on it, like she can't believe it.

I've noticed if someone does that she'll sometimes put her hand on theirs, as if she's ready to rip it off at any time if she needs to.

Then I started noticing that same phenomenon in different pictures I'd see on facebook etc. Some people seem to consistently place their own hand on top of the hand of the person posing with them who has their hand resting on their side. I've noticed this people often have a slightly noticeable nervous look on their face in the picture.

So, call me a conspiracy theorist, but I actually think this might be a way to tell if a person is really ticklish on their sides. It's a really vulnerable position to be in if you are -- someone just has their hand resting on your most ticklish spot...it might even be tickling you just to have their hand there even though they aren't trying to...and they're a squeeze or a finger-wiggle away, as they try to make you smile for the picture, from making you freak out and reveal your ticklishness to everyone there (and quite possibly, everyone who sees the picture). So it would make sense that a very ticklish person would instinctually do that. I'm not even suggesting it's conscious -- like they think "I'm going to do this in case I get tickled" (though for some I'm sure it is) -- I think some people do it reflexively out of a sense of vulnerability, even if they're not realizing they're doing it.

Anyone else noticed this or experienced it?

Last edited:
I've noticed this and asked about this on the board before, I have a thread about it from earlier this year actually. I've always wondered/suspected that when a guy comes from a behind and rests his hands on her stomach or waist, she puts her hands over his to potentially control the tickling sensation.

I got fantastic replies from many sisters of the Forum (and it works F/M as well, of course), but none of them actually mentioned if that putting the hand on top of his hands was a phenomenon that related to tickling, or if it's just the natural position you fall into when someone wraps their arms around you from behind.

I love that your girlfriend notices it in OTHER people's pictures! She must be really ticklish, congratulations!!!

Personally I find the people, especially other females, who give a nice wide smile often give away they're ticklish hehe in my own opinion. Nothing says tickle me more than showing the pearly whites ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back