• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to tell my girlfriend that I like tickling

Alba Flood

TMF Poster
Hello, I posted my only story here in this page just two days ago:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?311051-My-experiences-(with-some-trouble)

As you will know, my greatest problem is that I have an awesome girlfriend (all my friends envy me, she’s simply great!), with long dark hairs, good personality, beautiful feet, ...
The real problem is that she really dislikes, or I can say hates, being tickled. I only succeeded to tickle her in some situations (see that link) but nothing important.
I don’t have the courage to tell her my passion ... I fear to be classified as the strange one and to ruin our relationship. So I avoid to properly tickle her, too.
How to tell her my secret without creating problems? I really fear she will see me in the wrong way, if I do. For this I ask you to counsel me about this “spiny” problems.

Thank you so much for the attention

You should just tell her. It's an important part of who you are, either she understands or she doesn't. You are in a relationship because she loves you, and not some version of you that is only partly your real self. Explain it to her, and take her there slowly, so she's always comfortable. What is there to "ruin", if she can't even accept this, then she's not the one I'm guessing. Love entails your sexual feelings to, so this whole area should, after a while, become an open book.

Tell her and explain how it works. If she understands and lets you tickle her, take it slow. Start with her least sensitive spots and try not to use tools until she gets comfortable enough. If she won't accept it, which isn't your fault, your relationship may not work out. It sucks, but sometimes it happens.

I think this person's story would help you: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?305136-Introducing-my-bf-in-the-tickling-world-(F-M)
Her boyfriend is very ticklish and hated being tickled, but she did a good job adjusting him to her fetish.

Thanks

You should just tell her. It's an important part of who you are, either she understands or she doesn't. You are in a relationship because she loves you, and not some version of you that is only partly your real self. Explain it to her, and take her there slowly, so she's always comfortable. What is there to "ruin", if she can't even accept this, then she's not the one I'm guessing. Love entails your sexual feelings to, so this whole area should, after a while, become an open book.

Thank you very much for your help! You are right, I can’t continue to hide my personality in our private relationship. I will try to tell her slowly, exactly as you said. She has a good personality and is comprensive, so she will not react bad. Thanks again

Tell her and explain how it works. If she understands and lets you tickle her, take it slow. Start with her least sensitive spots and try not to use tools until she gets comfortable enough. If she won't accept it, which isn't your fault, your relationship may not work out. It sucks, but sometimes it happens.

I think this person's story would help you: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?305136-Introducing-my-bf-in-the-tickling-world-(F-M)
Her boyfriend is very ticklish and hated being tickled, but she did a good job adjusting him to her fetish.

Thank you very much for the help! One day I will tell her this without going too fast. She is comprensive and has a great personality, so I think she will not react bad. Thanks!

There has been some great advice here, and they’ve already said everything I’d say.

If you’re interested, you may find my series about a young couple named Billy & Krista.
He falls utterly in love with her a first sight, and likes tickling her, but he’s afraid she’ll think he’s a freak.

Eventually she catches on, and discovers that she enjoys being tickled and tickling back. Maybe they can help you feel better about yourself.

It doesn't have to be so serious, just tell her that it is one thing that turns you on. Everyone has different turn-ons!

As I haven't checked all of your posts, Alba Flood (laziness...) I'm not sure exactly at which stage you and your g/f 'are at' sexually, but as you seem young I'll not make any assumptions.

My advice, and you may take it or leave it as is your right, is based on successful experimentation with various young women in my past. It didn't worked in every case because everyone's different, but what I've found useful when I've had similar situations is to stimulate her until she's a hairsbreadth away from coming, then tickle the girl VERY gently, without digging in (this will require a fair bit of self-control on your part!) until she giggles as she orgasms. This is Pavlovian. Done properly she'll begin to associate the two sensations. It will take time and patience but MAY yield results.

Three exes come to mind who, after experiencing this 'course of treatment' for a month or so, eventually could come through tickling alone.

Good luck.

Thanks to all

Thanks to all for your precious help and attention. I will take a bit of time to think about it and how to tell her all, I'm sure our relationship is made of mutual comprension.
Thanks!!

Tickling really isn't that weird. It's not like you're some outcast. A LOT of vanilla people or non-fetishists enjoy tickling each other for fun or playfully.

Like everyone said, just tell her. Now how to tell her? Let's see. She is your gf so I assume yall have some sort of sexual connection? Unless you're waiting? Ask her about her fetishes. She shares hers, then you tell her yours. It will help you learn more about eachother.

Or just mention to her you think tickling her is really fun. Honestly, if she breaks up with you over something silly like that, is the relationship really worth it??

Tickle her for fun and tell her straight that you like tickiling and it turns you on. SHe will appreciate your honesty

Has she heard about tickle therapy? Just tell her more about it, about what it means when she dislikes tickling. This means she has this form of emotional tension, which has to be released.
Tickling is healthy and fun.

Hello, I posted my only story here in this page just two days ago:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?311051-My-experiences-(with-some-trouble)

As you will know, my greatest problem is that I have an awesome girlfriend (all my friends envy me, she’s simply great!), with long dark hairs, good personality, beautiful feet, ...
The real problem is that she really dislikes, or I can say hates, being tickled. I only succeeded to tickle her in some situations (see that link) but nothing important.
I don’t have the courage to tell her my passion ... I fear to be classified as the strange one and to ruin our relationship. So I avoid to properly tickle her, too.
How to tell her my secret without creating problems? I really fear she will see me in the wrong way, if I do. For this I ask you to counsel me about this “spiny” problems.

Thank you so much for the attention

The truth is there will always be a problem. Not enough groceries at home. Job issues. The monthly appointment. But if you tickle her and reveal you have a boner, that opens up two doors to walk through. Appreciation or rejection.

Thanks

Thank to all for your help! I’m planning to take a moment and then tell her all, she will appreciate honesty. Also, who knows if she has other passions?

I would add one more thing: if you try all these suggestions and she still doesn't get into it, move on. A few others have said the same thing, but I want to emphasize it. No matter how great one's current partner is, there is ALWAYS another one out there who has all those same qualities AND is ticklish AND enjoys being tickled. Don't stay in (or start) an unsatisfying relationship just because it can be hard to find someone. Better to spend your efforts finding someone else than to expend so much effort trying to get her to like something she hates.

I wish you the best of luck, but I also wanted to give you a reality check.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back