• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how vocal are you when tickled?

I am quite vocal...it starts off with the giggles and shrieks as those hot spots are hit and moves into a panic with laughter that runs the gambit of the vocal ranges, mixed with a lot of "no, no , no" and "oh my god" and "i can't take anymore", then the begging comes in, which leads to something silent if my Ler disregards the begging (which she should!).

So, to answer your question.... sorry, I have a way of rambling on a bit before actually getting to the point.... I can either be quieter than a funeral home or louder than a frat party depending on the 'ler's verbal skills, or I guess more specifically, his comedic abilities.

Two guys walk into a bar... Sorry couldn't resist :imouttahe

I myself usually hiss at first, like water on a hot pan and then the giggles pour out and then the snickers, then the gaufs and then I see stars...

I am CALL THE POLICE loud! Seriously! I'm surprised the cops don't come everytime we play.

And I love to talk smack and torment my ler. :p It's so much fun. I scream, beg, threaten.... all of the above.

BUT when I am silent (or when I get mad LOL) .... then you know you are kicking my butt.

Ah the JOY of tickling!
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

I'm a pretty vocal person so I'm pretty loud when tickled. Mostly long, hard laughter mixed with a bit of screams and squeals when you hit those crazy spots! Sometimes begging sure, but not always. :)

Laugh a lot. If it is light tickling, my laughter is not too loud and in a baritone voice. If the tickling is intense, my laughter is hysterical, loud and high pitched, I have no control of it, it just blurts out.

I am quite vocal...it starts off with the giggles and shrieks as those hot spots are hit and moves into a panic with laughter that runs the gambit of the vocal ranges, mixed with a lot of "no, no , no" and "oh my god" and "i can't take anymore", then the begging comes in, which leads to something silent if my Ler disregards the begging (which she should!).
HMMMMMMM. brings back memories,, your such a fun LEE..
Two guys walk into a bar... Sorry couldn't resist :imouttahe

I myself usually hiss at first, like water on a hot pan and then the giggles pour out and then the snickers, then the gaufs and then I see stars...

Also, found memories.. Men make the best Lee's.. yummyyyyyyyyyyyy

Im a giggler. Even if it tickles like mad all that comes out are giggles. Some people think that im not very ticklish because of it though which kinda sucks. There are spots that dont tickle but if you hit one that does i start squirming and giggling. That's just me.

This is kind of a really touchy subject for me. In the last 6 months or so as my girlfriend and i play and i get more ticklish im starting to get the odd mumble when she hits the right spot. Its kind of freaky but really fun at the same time...

I am a laugher and a snorter. If you get me good I amost go silent. I get very red.

as vocal as i can be

i would laugh loud and long if i was able to, but usually there is a reason i have to keep a lid on it. so i laugh as much as i am able.

steve

I giggle, squeal...sometimes gasp if its by surprise. I can scream if it gets too intense...i don't say stop..i love it too much..i just turn into a screaming shrieky mess

I simply go beserk. If not gagged tightly, we would have the cops called on us by the neighbours.

depends on if you hit a "hot"spot then my pitch can get a bit high.. and I snort as well at times. I also will growl to try or try to ignore you which does not work out so well for me.. yikers

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back