• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How would a young guy get into tickle modeling, videos and stuff?

NoahSwitcher

TMF Novice
I do enjoy being tickled and frankly I need some money, so how would I go about doing this? I'm not exactly model material, I'm 5'7 but I do think I look good and I'm pretty damn ticklish.

Do I just DM producers?

Presumably, yeah. And I would presume be willing to do them for much, much less money than the women- if you get paid at all. A guy on here looking to be in videos is going to get an "added perk" out of it a routine model want, so there'd be little incentive to actually pay money.

Hiiii! So in my experience most studios aren't typically looking for male actors to hire for pay right now, except for m/m studios or studios that do m/m clips, which are out there, if it's something you're interested in! There's definitely a thriving m/m community ♥️ filming any sessions you may have, as something you can show to potential collaborators, would be a great idea. If you have any experience with videography or lighting, equipment, or good ideas for set design and theme, that's also something that can add value to a studio. &#55357;&#56842; It can't hurt to reach out to studios and see if they need a hand, especially amateur studios looking to work with other people new to the industry!

Making your own content might be a more successful venture though! You may honestly have luck contacting small independent adult content creators near you, (even ones that don't specialize in tickling but who are open to it), and doing a "content trade" (appearing in their content for them to sell, and having them appear in your content tickling you etc for you to sell). As long as you get their ID on file and have them sign a model release form for the content, and do the same for them, you're good to go! Probably the easiest way I can think of to break into the industry since sometimes it's hard to find tickle fetish folks close to you, much less tickle fetish folks who do content. But keeping your eyes peeled and staying on top of the search for other tickle fetishists who need help with content is definitely something never worth giving up, new faces appear all the time. Wishing you luck friend!

I understand the point that if a guy from here signs up to be tickled it may be fun and enjoyable for them so it may not be as necessary to pay them as much. However, does that mean all the female models absolutely hate being tickled and the only reason they do it is because of the money? If that was the case you would think they would just not sign up to do it. They would just choose a different job that they might find some interest in. Therefore I would assume that female tickle models at least find some fun or interest in it. If that is incorrect then I fail to understand why.

I understand the point that if a guy from here signs up to be tickled it may be fun and enjoyable for them

a guy from here

While your logic isn't incorrect (a lot of models do enjoy the work in spite of being paid), the fact is there are very, very few women on this forum in the first place, let alone women on this forum who don't get their fetish fulfilled often enough that they'd need to consider finding work as a model to do it. Models outside of the fetish? They may like it, but it's a paycheck. Models in the fetish? They know guys are desperate and will pay through the nose for "OC". They're "getting it" at home. The guys aren't. That's the difference.

I also don't think that paying people less for the same work is particularly ethical. That said, outside of M/M circles there is little to no demand for male bottoms in tickle videos, so that's the main reason why OP is not going to see much interest. Whether he's looking to get off on the experience is probably irrelevant.

OP: Make your own content. It's not hard. It's also not guaranteed money, but again, the fact is outside of gay circles nobody is beating down the doors of self-admitted "not model" guys to pay them to be tickled in videos. Admit it; your primary motivation for this is getting off, and you want to be subsidized for that. That's a hard sell... excuse the pun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back