• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How would you describe the feeling of being tickled?

I feel it as pure erotic pleasure when I'm turned on and consenting to it. It causes me to give up control and release my tension in a way I don't feel safe doing with just anyone, so to have that forced on me would be as much a violation as groping my breasts or vaginal area without consent.

However, if I'm being tickled by someone consensually, it's an amazing feeling. I don't get the "funny bone" or itching sensation myself, for me it feels like a mini orgasm wherever they happen to be tickling. I walk around very tense and suppressed, and it's not easy for me to let go of control...this is one of the only ways to really get me to a place of submission. When the 'ler finds a great spot and really focuses on it, I can feel my whole body melt and I turn very obedient, very fast lol. Again...for the right person.

If I'm not aroused, or don't want to be tickled by that person, the sensation is completely different and not sexual or nice at all. Weird.
I like this reply actually... it means that you are comfortable with your body and your mind is clear. Just my opinion, of course.

It feels like the best feeling ever....that I want to try and stop immediately....but that I try and let it happen forever.

Kind of like that.

:serenity:

~ toyou

As far as I am concerned, there is a broad range of responses to the sensation of being tickled.

The ones I prize most as a lee (I am a switch) are exhiliration and timelessness. Agreed, these do not easily materialize, especially the latter, but that's
what I want to feel like when I let someone tie me up and tickle me, especially for over 20/30 minutes. It works best with sensory deprivation (blindfolds required).
Timelessness might sound like a big word, but it quite apt to describe the hopelessness one feels when getting tickled past one's limits and out of one's senses.
A 30 minute tickling session can then seem like it had lasted for an hour or more.

Another equally pleasant reaction to tickling is arousal (which in my case depends more on the chemistry with the ler than on the actual spots being hit).

On the negative side, irritation and actual despair are rather obvious answers. I have never felt actual despair but glimpsed it after being tickled well past my limits,
with a ler showing me no sign of relenting. I was also gagged and no safeword had been agreed to top it all. A schoolboy's mistake ! It was very hard for me to expect that in ten minutes' time the exhiliration could turn into despair, with questions like "Am I going to suffocate ?" or "Is she going to stop anytime soon ?" starting to pervade my mind and adding to the anxiety.
When the tickling stopped, I felt like more like walking out of Guantanamo than having indulged in kinky sex. :shock:

Well, I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. Sometimes I wish I hated the feeling so I woulden't feel as awkward as I do sometimes loving it. I can sit here and say that I am proud to love it- and I very much am. :) But... when I am faced with it here at home... it's almost humiliating to love it. (Which is why I hate humilitation play for myself.) And for you it's almost "truer" to the extent of what "torture" means to me/some of us. I mean... a lot of the Ler's here want lee's to have an aversion to it making it almost "truer torture"- in that way I would think you would be considered tickle gold here to many. Even though you feel sad about that aspect about yourself.

I suppose so..I think maybe I'm just curious to experience liking the feeling of being tickled on my ticklish spots. I can't imagine it. But sure, it's true, it wouldn't give me the same rush if I liked the feeling.

Hmmm..not sure if I like humiliation play..b/c I'm not sure your vision of it. The fantasy of being put in public stocks can be pretty fun to imagine sometimes. Sorry if you're uncomfortable with familial tickles tho :( I have what I imagine a vanillas relationship with tickling is when it comes to that.

I think it may be why a lot of vanilla women, 18 y/o's, etc are fantasized over or chosen/paid for videos. (besides being "pretty or beautiful etc) If someone isn't into it... they don't quite know the extent of whats coming. Which borders on non consensual fantasies. Or a "torturous introduction". But... I love it even though it is still technically torture for me. And yet... I still have yet to experience being tickled at the hands of another Ticklphile. I look beyond forward to my future experiences because I have a feeling I will repeatedly be tickled beyond my limits. And that is unbelievably exciting to me. And that is where I will live out my fantasies of "truer torture".

I actually have a hard time understanding that appeal. The person has to get something out of the play for me to want to do it. Hopefully your dreams of being tickled by a ticklphile soon become reality :) I feel like your fantasies would be wild.

As half Ler... if someone says "I don't like being tickled"- then I'm not drawn to tickle that person like I was in my youth. If someone says they "love it"- my instinct is to take them past the point of loving it, into torture territory.... but... hopefully resulting in them still saying WOW that was AWESOME- you REALLY tickle tortured me! LOL Idk the lines can be grey and really fun to play with in that way.

Well, I would say both those things. When I have gotten tickled by girls I've liked, I do try to escape. If I get away or they simply stop, I'm spared the tickly madness, but the rush of it all basically plateaus, and eventually subsides. If they catch me...well, ya know. :tickling:

So, I don't "like" being tickled (the feeling) but I love getting tickled (the overall experience).

As far as I am concerned, there is a broad range of responses to the sensation of being tickled.

The ones I prize most as a lee (I am a switch) are exhiliration and timelessness. Agreed, these do not easily materialize, especially the latter, but that's
what I want to feel like when I let someone tie me up and tickle me, especially for over 20/30 minutes. It works best with sensory deprivation (blindfolds required).
Timelessness might sound like a big word, but it quite apt to describe the hopelessness one feels when getting tickled past one's limits and out of one's senses.
A 30 minute tickling session can then seem like it had lasted for an hour or more.

Another equally pleasant reaction to tickling is arousal (which in my case depends more on the chemistry with the ler than on the actual spots being hit).

On the negative side, irritation and actual despair are rather obvious answers. I have never felt actual despair but glimpsed it after being tickled well past my limits,
with a ler showing me no sign of relenting. I was also gagged and no safeword had been agreed to top it all. A schoolboy's mistake ! It was very hard for me to expect that in ten minutes' time the exhiliration could turn into despair, with questions like "Am I going to suffocate ?" or "Is she going to stop anytime soon ?" starting to pervade my mind and adding to the anxiety.
When the tickling stopped, I felt like more like walking out of Guantanamo than having indulged in kinky sex. :shock:

This is a really perfect answer. It describes a lot of my own feelings on it.
I have been lucky enough that every tickler I have had experiences with respected my boundaries and used safe words. I would not enjoy being taken to the point of real despair and fear like you described, and it would make me probably avoid real life sessions again as a result. I do admit to enjoying tickle stories with non-consentual and "tickled to death" aspects... But they are FICTION, and in real life consent issues and trust is of the highest importance to me.

It's such an interesting word you used that may be a first I've heard this as a description for tickling - timelessness. It really is something that connects to primal things we have with us from birth til death - the need for social touch, but also the necessity of defense mechanism when vulnerable. As far as I had always read, the reason people are ticklish is because it's sort of a way of play that targets areas in the body where if like a sabertooth tiger back in caveman days started tearing into us, we would be dead pretty quick, so when tickling harmlessly mock-attacks those areas, we react with something of a mix between playfulness and panic/need to ward off the attack even though we know it isnt deadly ;). It's a really strange phenomenon with so many aspects for different people depending on who they are and how they feel about it. For some it is erotic, exhilarating, funny, for some they hardly have any reaction to it at all, and for some it is unbearable and even painful and traumatic.

I've always considered tickling one member of a category of things – that category, rather than tickling specifically, is what has always fascinated me. By default it seems implicit that you're in control of your own body, will and faculties, and tickling is one clear counterpoint to that premise.

Tickling generally isn't painful, and I'm not sure there's even a word that does describe the physical sensation. "Unbearable" might be closest – without even having reached the point of thinking about it, you feel like you have to get away from it. And of course, it's uniquely coupled with the nervous system in such a way that people's bodies smile and laugh, even if they've never heard of tickling and don't even understand what's happening to them. That's what it feels like physically.

Other examples of bodies affected on this sub-will level include sneezing, succumbing to anaesthesia, having reflexes elicited, responding to sexual arousal and helplessly performing orgasm once initiated, dilation of the pupils; all sorts of things like that. Hypnotists at least bring about the appearance of it. Any of these examples might challenge, perhaps even threaten, the belief that people are absolutely in control of their bodies – and threats to deeply-rooted beliefs can provoke equally deep fixation. For me, struggling with that has been what tickling has felt like emotionally.

(Since all of those examples have that commonality, it's never seemed mysterious to me that many have turned out to be "fetishes" with their own communities and enthusiasts.)

Last edited:
It's like there's something funny, somewhere in time and space, either spoken or still image or whatnot, and you have to laugh. You don't know why it's funny, but it is, and you have to laugh.

It's such an amazing feeling.

It really depends on the circumstances. But generally, it’s a complete euphoria. It encompasses my whole body & mind.

It depends. Can feel really good on some places, while others it can be like a super intense sensation close to feeling a little painful, but not painful at the same time. Hard to explain.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back