• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How you say you are a tickle fetish?

Nylontickler21

4th Level Red Feather
Hello everybody!

I got a little Problem. I know my Girlfriend now 7th Month and she said many times i'm her Dream Man and she love me so much but how i can say i'm a tickle fetish?

I tickled her sometimes in a tickle fight, but i'm affraid to say it to her.

Maybe she can't understand this or have a problem with this.

Could some People help me about this situation?
or can some People tell me how they told it to her Wife/Girlfriend?

Nylontickler said:
Hello everybody!

I got a little Problem. I know my Girlfriend now 7th Month and she said many times i'm her Dream Man and she love me so much but how i can say i'm a tickle fetish?

I tickled her sometimes in a tickle fight, but i'm affraid to say it to her.

Maybe she can't understand this or have a problem with this.

Could some People help me about this situation?
or can some People tell me how they told it to her Wife/Girlfriend?

Actions speak louder than words and or just be direct. Say "I love tickling".

TTD

I just say it, though i avoid the word 'fetish'... it conjures negative associations in some minds. Just say: "i have to admit... tickling your gorgeous body just... turns me on." lol or something like that.

Don't bottle up your feelings and settle in for a long relationship of excuses and denial (as far as this is concerned).

Just tell her the truth, be direct and confident in how you say it too. Just tell it like it is, but don't sound overbearing or like you're delivering an ultimadum. If she feel for you like you say she does then she'll accept this about you too.

Last edited:
What was the reactions of the Girls as you say "I love Tickling!" ?

I chatted with some in a German room and the most said :"I need a Doctor" or "are you sick?"

That's maybe why i can't say it to my Girlfriend (yet)

But those are complete strangers in a chatroom. You said this girl says you're her dream man (that wouldn't change just because of this unless she's that shallow). And provided this is a real life relationship, and not an online one, and also considering you've been together now for seven months, her reaction might be completely different.

You can't take a few bad examples and come to a conclusion based on that. Go ahead and tell her. You owe it to her and yourself to be honest.

my current boyfriend was easy to tell this to. He even thought it was fun. I him first that I loved his laugh. Then a couple days later more tickling fights and all I said I liked tickling him. Then much later on I told him how MUCH I liked tickling

flightless_me said:
my current boyfriend was easy to tell this to. He even thought it was fun. I him first that I loved his laugh. Then a couple days later more tickling fights and all I said I liked tickling him. Then much later on I told him how MUCH I liked tickling

Maybe it's easier to understand for the man's when the women have this fetish!

Could be....

Nylontickler said:
Maybe it's easier to understand for the man's when the women have this fetish!

Could be....

I think that's mostly true...I mean, tickling is a pretty common way to flirt as it is, and from what I've seen, it's everywhere. If it was the girl with the fetish, I'd say more often than not the guy would be MORE than happy to "help out" with that, and find enjoyment in it for himself.

Anyway man...don't sweat it. This kind of thing is exactally what you DON'T want to keep bottled up. It's a good idea...no, it's CRUCIAL, to let your girlfriend know what you like...and if she loves you, that's all the reason she'll need to accept it.

Well, I don't hgave one, never will, but when my family found out I had one, and teased me (horribly) abouti, (spread it all over the world) I denied it for so long I began attempting to leap off of stairs and windows I was so mortified. I was having conversations in my mind. Debating over this. Finally I had to do something....

Long story short, don't keep it bottled up,.If you do. Then she will find something is wrong. And girls I know, love being tickled. I tickle them all the time. Those girls you spoke with are so shallow, river rocks are dry on their faces.

I mean, most women and teens, love it when you have something else that other guys don't. It is especially true if you are intelligent and benign. (kind)

Man, I know the feeling. I have been married for 11 years and when we dated and when we were first married I said nothing. Just kept it to myself.

Well I wish I hadn't. I used to be embarassed about it, but when I came clean and told my wife it was the best thing I did. We have a great relationship and she enjoys everything now, and even teases me with it. I don't deny it to anybody.

If tickling is sick, then I am sick. But that makes zero sense. Life is way too short to hide man. If she thinks you are sick or weird, then too bad for her and I say go find somebody else. Your life will be looooooong and boring unless you live it.

i just say it...plain and simple...if your gf or partner wants you form who you are then just say it.I usually say that tickling is a turn on for me and let everything else just fall into place.Believe me you say tickling turns you on she definitely going to be interested in hearing more details...just dont overwhelm her (graphically)at first

I was dating my now fiance for about the same amount of time when I told him. And it took me a lot to tell him as he was one of the first I told.

We were having a tickle fight and I was in utter heaven. I was sweating like crazy and he wasn't sure why, but I didn't really go into it. To tempt him, I put my arms under a pillow behind me, revealing my underarms and he touched them so slightly at first and I just sighed and shivered. He could see I liked it. He tickled me a little and saw I was just loving it. Finally, after my brain had been screaming "TELL HIM ALREADY!" for about fifteen minutes, I said, "I love how that feels." I saw how he reacted (he tickled me more) and after that, I finally said, "Tickling is kind of a turn on for me." Then we talked about it and I've been a happy tickle-phile ever since.

I'm not sure who said it, but I agree with not calling it a fetish. Fetish is just a bad word to some people. Saying it's a turn on seems to soften it up. :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back