• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How young is too young (not talking about underaged)

some1somewhere

3rd Level Red Feather
Do you have a mental block on how young a person can be before they can still be attactive? It seems that I have a "thing" about ladies born after my mother died. She pasted away in 1986. Anyone that is younger than that just seems like a little sister, or daughter to me (I was born in 1978). They are cute, but a different kind of cute. Anyone else have a cut off date that makes you feel creepy if you go beyond it?

Well, up until recently, I have tended to gravitate toward men who were older than I am.

Back when I was 30, I dated a 22 year old. Jeez... that was a disaster. Although he treated me like a queen, that generation gap was a mile wide and I kept falling in. I finally had enough and called a halt.

Now, I find that since my age has gone up, so has the maturity of the men who are that many years my junior. The gap, while still there, has seemed to have sprung bridges. Soooooo... that being said... I think as long as they are not of an age where I am old enough (or look old enough) to be their mom would be fine. I'd hate to be out on a date and, after he has ordered for himself, have the waiter say, "... and what will your mother be having?"

Please... just shoot me now.

Could there be anything worse then that for both....."what would your mother like" lol

I dont if you would call it a mental block, but I am attracted to and prefer a fully developed female; meaning body and mind. But to put an age on it I would say a late 17yr old (meaning her 18th is not far away) would be the youngest I would go out with, but thats just me.

Kust

Actually, your age range makes sense to me, because you're saying that you're 28 and you want the woman to be at least 20. The range may widen a little later on: when you're 40, 28 may seem okay. But for where you are right now, you can legitimately see someone who is 18 or 19 (even 20 and 21, actually) as "a kid."

I know this is in really poor taste, but I couldn't help but remember a hilarious phrase I heard often from the rednecks with whom I served in the Army, whenever the issue of age came up: "Eight to eighty...blind, crippled, or crazy, it don't matter!" :blaugh:

That term "attractive" is pretty loose. If we're talking strictly about sizing up the physical attributes of somebody we see on the street, for me it goes from teens to 60s.

Then, sometimes the question gets asked, "Hey Drew, wouldja? *wink wink*" I usually try to take that question in the context of a parallel universe, in which legal consequences such as age or marital infidelity are immaterial. In this case I give the same answer.

In a real world consideration, if I wasn't married, I don't think I'd go for a woman more than a year or two older, and not younger than 30.

I have been attracted to men of all ages but I've never had a relationship with a man younger than me. I'm 30. The biggest age gap I've had in any of my relationships was 32 years.

My wife is 16 years younger than I am...I find no problem with that.. :cool: :tickle:

I usually date guys between 28 and 38. Don't ask me why.

People my age disgust me.

I was born in '87, some1 (AKA "older brother") :-D

ticklishgiggle said:
I usually date guys between 28 and 38. Don't ask me why.

People my age disgust me.

I was born in '87, some1 (AKA "older brother") :-D

Can you raise it to 40? :idunno:

I once read a formula, given with no justification, that the younger of a couple should be at least half the older's age plus 7 years.

For example, if you are 30 and seeing somebody younger, they should be at least 22 (since 22 = 30/2 + 7).

If you are 30 and seeing somebody older, they should be no more than 46 (since 30 = 46/2 + 7).

Mistress Zara is too young for me according to this formula, but I don't care. :p

I think it has more to due with the idea of someone who wasn't even alive when my mother passed away. It just makes me feel so much older than them, like I said, as either an older brother or uncle figure. I notice it more when I deal with my youth group, because that age group just really blows me away. But yeah, I think it is just me being weird.

I used to ONLY date men who where 10 yrs to 30 yrs older then I was. It was a mental thing! Now that im divorced (he was 20 yrs older then me), I date men more my age!

tulipangel said:
I used to ONLY date men who where 10 yrs to 30 yrs older then I was. It was a mental thing! Now that im divorced (he was 20 yrs older then me), I date men more my age!

Lets not limit yourself here! :woot:

With women, I seem to just automatically cut off at 21. I think it's just that I don't want to be with a gal I can't enjoy a beer or glass of wine with.

Men - I have never, ever in my entire life found men younger then me attractive. Always been older men. And I don't mean by a day or a year, but by at the very least five years older. When my friends were crushing on teen idols like Kirk Cameron and one of those Coreys, I was crushing on guys in their 30s, 40s, and on up. My current crush possibly turns 63 this month. (No one's really sure of his age as his birth year has been reported differently in many places.)

I just do not find men my age or younger attractive. A little grey in the hair, a few small wrinkles, and to me that's a hottie.

It also helps when they have a big nose. I don't know why but 90% of my crushes have been on men with big noses.

im 32 and dont really age discriminate in either direction, but i guess id have to say over 21 so we could at least go someplace cool. peace........BLUE_THUNDER

I basically find women attractive between the ages of 20 and usually 30, but there are a number of remarkably attractive 30-somethings in my office. Granted, I'm not going to pursue them, because I'm 26 and they obviously are looking for guys that are older and who have a lot more money than me.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back