• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HP :) :)

DianaBanana88

TMF Master
call me a weirdo but i cant waaaaait to see the new harry potter movie this week. I'd be nuts to go opening weekend though so im going to control myself and wait :happycry: so excited!!

Ummmm.... nuts??? Hell, I'd have been disappointed/upset if I didn't get to the midnight showing opening night. I've gone to the last 3 film openings at midnight, it's an awesome experience. And I'm seeing it tomorrow with my sister and Sunday with friends from work (yes, I'm a geek and a HP fanatic).

PS: I bought my tickets online for the midnight show - I don't care about IMAX or 3D. And we got our other tickets online in advance, too, without any trouble. I do know that I never get a great seat for the midnight show, even when I show up 30 minutes before. But that's why I go two other shows - I also find I catch things that I missed the first time around :)

i guess it would have been different if i bought them in advance but i didnt lol. Since i didnt do that i would say its nuts to try and go opening weekend. Either way im seeing this movie and im stoked as hell:woot2:

Harry Potter is still a thing eh? I wouldve thought the original characters would be too old for the parts.

the dude who plays harry potter is only 21 and since they grow up in the books they fit the parts perfectly. Hopefully i can go see this during the week once it cools down a bit lol. I dont wanna get mauled by hp fanatics

Man, I saw the title and was totally ready to discuss how much better Dell's customer support and gaming rigs are for the price. :megafail:

I saw it yesterday, though not at midnight. It was excellent. While they didn't stick as closely to the book as I would have liked, the parts that were changed were done in an intelligent way, so I could at least appreciate them.

We fanatics do not maul. But there was no soul or life in the audience tonight. What a let down. Waste of money and time. Hopefully, tomorrow, seeing it with folks who enjoy it and may be a bit more enthusiastic will prove to be better.

I wanted to avoid the opening weekend rush, but now I'm torn between going to Harry Potter next weekend and seeing the opening of Captain America.

Decisions, decisions...

the dude who plays harry potter is only 21 and since they grow up in the books they fit the parts perfectly. Hopefully i can go see this during the week once it cools down a bit lol. I dont wanna get mauled by hp fanatics

Haha, I went to the 12:01 midnight premiere and it was absolutely INSANE. I was a lame ass as it was for going by myself, but I ended up stuck in a seating section of all 8th grade girls who cheered MEGA loud when they saw Taylor Lautner in his new upcoming movie. Thank god I hate popcorn, junior mints, and day dreams to keep me busy :D

I saw it. It was awesome. The best movie from the series :)

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back