• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

I don't want to sound rude but it would be really nice if people could post what they find in this thread or at least give a link.

Apparently there's actually going to be a tickle fetish manga published in a magazine.

https://twitter.com/a_hskw/status/1428555368750227457
Tickle the teacher " will be started by Young Gangan (No. 21) released on October 15th, which was announced in the magazine released today. It's a manga with the theme. It's a little ahead, but I hope you'll read it! Thank you!

Another tickle game scene, this time it's m/f and f/m upperbody from a manga in Weekly Young Magazine 2021-45.

Attachments

• tk_Weekly Young Magazine 2021-45 136.jpg
    tk_Weekly Young Magazine 2021-45 136.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 560
  • tk_Weekly Young Magazine 2021-45 143.jpg
    tk_Weekly Young Magazine 2021-45 143.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 450
  • tk_Weekly Young Magazine 2021-45 144.jpg
    tk_Weekly Young Magazine 2021-45 144.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 425
  • tk_Weekly Young Magazine 2021-45 145.jpg
    tk_Weekly Young Magazine 2021-45 145.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 377
  • tk_Weekly Young Magazine 2021-45 146.jpg
    tk_Weekly Young Magazine 2021-45 146.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 461
I don't want to sound rude but it would be really nice if people could post what they find in this thread or at least give a link.

Apparently there's actually going to be a tickle fetish manga published in a magazine.

https://twitter.com/a_hskw/status/1428555368750227457
Tickle the teacher " will be started by Young Gangan (No. 21) released on October 15th, which was announced in the magazine released today. It's a manga with the theme. It's a little ahead, but I hope you'll read it! Thank you!

If your reffering to me then i am sorry but its pretty hard to find the hole thing .Since the raw manga is not on any site that i know and the chinese version is only on the first couple chapters. It was fully avaible on the official app of the magazing but not anymore , you need points or thickets. You could downloade the volumes from a raw manga site , i guess.

Also that manga that focuses on tickling sound great.

Another tickle game scene, this time it's m/f and f/m upperbody from a manga in Weekly Young Magazine 2021-45.

Des i posted it on twitter and somebody replied: ギャルせん
so i think thats the title (aka "Gyarusen" or Gyaru Sensei)

woah! so i took a look alook at translating some of the stories i mentioned earlier from that anthology and they do not hold back, so far of the the 3 that I've kinda previewed, whoever it is being tickled basically get tickled until they come, even the the male protagonist in the last story who had done all the tickling in the previous stories. he kinda gets karma, is made to dress up in a dress, lots of being teased that he looks/sounds like a girl while tentacles tickle him all over even one going up his butt and wiggling and tickling him until he comes. the images in the book didnt do the scenes enough justice ^^ (uh oh on ex/enhentai i actually left out one of the pages of the story of chris-kun being tickled)

Could you DM it to me when you're finished if it's not too much trouble sir thank you

If your reffering to me then i am sorry but its pretty hard to find the hole thing .Since the raw manga is not on any site that i know and the chinese version is only on the first couple chapters. It was fully avaible on the official app of the magazing but not anymore , you need points or thickets. You could downloade the volumes from a raw manga site , i guess.

Also that manga that focuses on tickling sound great.

Were you referring to this scene? I've had it saved for a while and I'm pretty sure it's in my collection that I posted on google drive. For the people who missed my posts about that, here's the link again.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tKHEE9leCH1q1b2Nd5Xz7d-9y1BFrfgl
I might update it again in a few months, but I'm still waiting to get enough new stuff for it to be worth it.

Attachments

• m81.png
    m81.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 396
  • m80.png
    m80.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 372
  • m79.png
    m79.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 363
  • m78.png
    m78.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 372
  • m77.png
    m77.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 501
Part 2

Attachments

• m85.png
    m85.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 398
  • m84.png
    m84.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 375
  • m83.png
    m83.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 382
  • m82.png
    m82.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 387

Yea those were the scenes , that chapter and there was another tickle scene or at least what appeared to be in the previews volume as well . Like I said I wish someone would translate this manga already ,the author other works are.

You could've just posted the last two together instead lmao… so many posts in a row. You can edit them, y'know.

The art ended up being way better than I expected it would be. Unfortunately, I don't see a manga about such a niche fetish lasting very long. From what I understand the next chapter is coming out November 5th, right?

Damn, the manga with the teacher was amazing, it's serialized in a regular manga magazine, yet totally made for us. Can't wait for the next chapter.
IMG_20211016_125324.jpg

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back