• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

Fourth Chapter of Sensei No Koto, Kusugutte Ageru is out in the manga1000 site. Not up yet in the klmanga site. Some upperbody but more foot tickling focused this time.

Last edited:
Lupin the third has
its first 4 episodes dubbed.
FUjik Mine scene at its 14th minute.
gogoanime .wiki/lupin-iii-dub-episode-1

Fujiko's VA has prolly got to be like what the hell is wrong with these people by now xD. how many times is she gonna have to do rolls where she's tickle tortured. haha, shes also zoe from digimon

Considering she did the scenes in Digimon Frontier (Zoe), Rave Master (Elle), Bleach (Rukia), as well as this? Probably a bit of both.

Ha that’s fun, wonder if that’s the case for all of them
Nope, the others are different.

Here's a good f/m feet scene from "I Can't Help But Feel Sad" 想招都不让的心酸. I only wish we had fewer scenes with feathers/brushes/etc and more with fingers.

Attachments

• 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 319
  • 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 351
  • 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 310
  • 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 340
theres a panel in chapter 98 of Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest where Wendy gets attacked by plushies
ww4.readfairytail.com/chapter/fairy-tail-100-years-quest-chapter-98/

Attachments

• 13.jpeg
    13.jpeg
    402.8 KB · Views: 531
  • 14.jpeg
    14.jpeg
    316.4 KB · Views: 502
  • 15.jpeg
    15.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 488
came across a quick suggle tickle in Ase to Sekken 58

Attachments

• 11_61935827419d8.jpg
    11_61935827419d8.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 503
Can anyone help me find some old DeviantArt pictures? They're pretty specific as there was only one of each theme. (One technically had a colored version along with a black and white, but they were made by the same guy.) One of the pictures was of Dragon Slayer Orinstein of Dark Souls being tickled and the other was called "Deltora Quest Kin tickled". Anyone familiar with these two pictures?

It seems that there is a tickle scene in this week shonen jump. Can`t find a raw yet

I think this is probably the one you were talking about, it's not anything special.

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1011951

You don't need to look for raws for WSJ since they publish their manga in English on this website pretty much at the same time as the issue is released in Japan.

There's also a very short kind of scene at the end of Ayakashi Triangle ch 74

Attachments

• H79auuV.png
    H79auuV.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 567
  • Xk7ak1u.png
    Xk7ak1u.png
    2 MB · Views: 549
Last edited:
A user named aldeedee messaged me a while ago (i apologize that it took this long) about a scene they found in a game called Blue Reflection Second Light. They werent able to post/upload for some reason so they asked me to do it. here is the clip they provided and the game also has a feature that allows you to pose characters and assets from the game so they made some and shared them with me to upload.

Attachments

• Tjk-1b.mp4
    5.8 MB
  • 2021110901450300_c.jpg
    2021110901450300_c.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 484
  • 2021111720590600_c.jpg
    2021111720590600_c.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 383
  • 2021111822561700_c.jpg
    2021111822561700_c.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 321
  • 2021111823041400_c.jpg
    2021111823041400_c.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 313
Working link for chapter 4 of the teacher tickle manga RAW

mangapro.top/先生のこと、くすぐってあげる-raw-【第4話】/

That’s exactly how it was in my address bar, if still having trouble try Googling:

先生のこと、くすぐってあげる – Raw 【第4話】

komi-san 313

and something in this, whatever it's called.
mangapro.top/【第5話】窓香さんの天然なゆーわく – Raw/

nevermind just google it i cant get it to work

Attachments

• komi_san_wa_komyushou_desu_313_17.jpg
    komi_san_wa_komyushou_desu_313_17.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 603
  • komi_san_wa_komyushou_desu_313_16.jpg
    komi_san_wa_komyushou_desu_313_16.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 573
So, I’ve taken up a bit of a side project. The Visual Novel tickling scene is very much overlooked, so I’ve sort of taken it upon myself to do some searching in this space.

To find scenes here, I’ve been looking into extracting scripts from visual novels and searching for the keywords in the OP to see if there are any scenes in them. Now, the visual novels I’m looking for are from PSP and VITA games, and extracting scripts from those is, as you can imagine, very difficult.

But something that should be noted is, even when I do manage to find if the scene exists, I’m going off of raw text. The overall context of the scene itself can be difficult to decipher from the script alone, which makes actually locating them in the visual novels themselves fairly difficult.

So I’m calling upon some help here. Right here is a website containing the scripts for various PC visual novels: https : // vnscripts . neocities . org

There’s a whole bunch of scripts there. Once you download them, use a program like Notepad+, and search for the words in the OP. Namely: “こちょこちょ” or くすぐ”

Notepad+ lets you search for keywords in every file in an entire folder, and when I did a search myself I found that a whole plethora of unheard of tickling scenes existed here. So, if any of you can get ahold of the visual novels containing said scenes, I think there’d be a lot more success in locating them if there was more of a singular effort.

To list off one scene as an example: The visual novel Magical Charming has a scene in it. If you want to start with that one, be my guest. :)

So, I’ve taken up a bit of a side project. The Visual Novel tickling scene is very much overlooked, so I’ve sort of taken it upon myself to do some searching in this space.

To find scenes here, I’ve been looking into extracting scripts from visual novels and searching for the keywords in the OP to see if there are any scenes in them. Now, the visual novels I’m looking for are from PSP and VITA games, and extracting scripts from those is, as you can imagine, very difficult.

But something that should be noted is, even when I do manage to find if the scene exists, I’m going off of raw text. The overall context of the scene itself can be difficult to decipher from the script alone, which makes actually locating them in the visual novels themselves fairly difficult.

So I’m calling upon some help here. Right here is a website containing the scripts for various PC visual novels: https : // vnscripts . neocities . org

There’s a whole bunch of scripts there. Once you download them, use a program like Notepad+, and search for the words in the OP. Namely: “こちょこちょ” or くすぐ”

Notepad+ lets you search for keywords in every file in an entire folder, and when I did a search myself I found that a whole plethora of unheard of tickling scenes existed here. So, if any of you can get ahold of the visual novels containing said scenes, I think there’d be a lot more success in locating them if there was more of a singular effort.

To list off one scene as an example: The visual novel Magical Charming has a scene in it. If you want to start with that one, be my guest. :)

You basically reminded me that I knew of a scene from a Vita Dungeon Crawler called Dungeon Travelers 2.
I went and found the scene via Youtube again. youtu.be/6tXdL_0GpP0?t=4379
The MC leader basically tickles a girl who has been spying on him to try and get her to confess to what she was doing after they beat her in battle. It's a cute scene all things considered with some cute voice work.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back