• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

Damn it, they even had the buildup and kazuma approaching her, then it just skips to the aftermath after she’s untied. Thanks for the manga scene bud.

Yeah, guess expecting them to remove her shoes and tickle her feet was a bit too much to ask for. Hopefully someone will draw a pic with a scenario like that.

Last edited:
Yeah, guess expecting them to remove her shoes and tickle her feet was a bit too much to ask for. Hopefully somebody will draw a pic with a scenario like that.
I can't draw... but if you don't mind Koikatsu work, then made something based off this tickle scene. If you want I can DM you a link to it, maybe it can fill the void.

Anyway, the next scene to look for I think is from the anime The Fable that's currently airing, should be the next couple episodes from what I heard.

1716392638511.png

ohmy gawd. i am literally ready to burst into tears. its salt in the would with the build up and kazuma wiggling his fingers like that!

and then he literally says he tickled her until she passed out!

this would have been legendary with how fluid the animation is.

ive never been so personally motivated before to make a short animation myself

ps: wasnt there also a scene where Kazuma tickle kris? did they also skip over that one?
maybe this studio doesnt feel comfortable doing tickling.

ps: wasnt there also a scene where Kazuma tickle kris? did they also skip over that one?
maybe this studio doesnt feel comfortable doing tickling.
I wasn't aware of such a scene, if someone knows about it please share.

Not sure why they wouldn't feel comfortable. The show has plenty of fan service already, and I don't think tickling is too over the top, especially when it comes to Darkness. They showed Darkness and Megumin messing with Kazuma when he was tied up, but not when it's Darkness? Ahhh she's my favorite girl in the show, a sad day.

yeah i guess its just a shot in the dark at the end of the day, unfortunately tickling is one of those scenes that can really get away with being 'implied'.

Oh por Dios. Estoy literalmente a punto de romper a llorar. ¡Es salado con la acumulación y Kazuma moviendo los dedos así!

¡Y luego, literalmente, dice que le hizo cosquillas hasta que se desmayó!

Esto habría sido legendario por lo fluida que es la animación.

Nunca antes me había sentido tan motivado personalmente para hacer una animación corta.

PD: ¿No hubo también una escena en la que Kazuma le hace cosquillas a Kris? ¿También se saltaron ese?
Tal vez este estudio no se sienta cómodo haciendo cosquillas.
1716394934007.png
It's this scene. The bad thing is that in the anime you only hear Kris screaming but nothing, the scene immediately changes.

Last edited:
Haven’t started watching this season, what episode and time stamp does that take place?

I'm not sure, but looking at the picture it looks like it might have been the time she was in his room (those look like bed sheets?)

so this scene could have been an episode or two ago. instead he just sort of gropes and teases her.

Shame about the Konosuba scene.

Thankfully, there’s still almost all of them getting tickled in that one VN.

Shame about the Konosuba scene.

Thankfully, there’s still almost all of them getting tickled in that one VN.
Aren't most of those scenes unavailable? There was that site that compiled them but half of the links don't work.

Also, I was right to be sceptical. I think I'm gonna stay passively pessimistic for future scenes just so I don't get too disappointed.

Also, I was right to be sceptical. I think I'm gonna stay passively pessimistic for future scenes just so I don't get too disappointed.

No need for that, the scene happening was a longshot to begin with. It was a single line in the LN that amounted to nothing other than just indicating what had happened.

wait so are you saying the scene itself was actually as it was depicted in the anime? it just sort if stated that kazuma tickled her feet?

The worst part was it didn't even mention where, it just said "after some tickling" like it was a transitional phrase.
so yeah it was kinda a big wish to expect it to be shown

All it said in the LN was “everyone gave darkness a good tickling”. No other info was mentioned, so ya, I can’t really get mad at the studio for not including it, just a missed opportunity. They probably thought the fan service of the scene was just the darkness suffering in the heat with megumin and the ice. Tickling was just a way to transition out of it.

Right which is why I said I wasn't too hopeful in the first place. But they did also change the fact that all three of them were supposed to tickle her. I kinda at least wanted to see Megumin and Aqua having that smug expression described in the light novel.

ok, i really cant get mad atem for that then. im sure that animation costs a pretty penny anyways so cant faultem for stickin right close to the source material in this case.

I'm surprised you guys are even surprised by this lol
It was almost impossible they would animate this, studios usually don't go their way out to animate extra stuff, specially something that is barelly even mentioned

I think the author's at fault here lmao, shoulda written a more detailed tickle torture scene in the light novel or something. Was barely even mentioned at all.

I'm surprised you guys are even surprised by this lol
It was almost impossible they would animate this, studios usually don't go their way out to animate extra stuff, specially something that is barelly even mentioned
Enter Asahi Production with Mahoako... We've been spoiled

I just found 2 scenes from Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero: Bouquet of Brilliance, might be old news for people here but I'll share them anyway

Good scene 1, starts at 6:44: https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=tyQMdtv5gUA

Very good scene 2, starts at 3:54: https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=TMOwrgV_TvE

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back