• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

thanks brk

also thanks flare, that was interesting. its fun to see tickling used as legit torture hehe

Speaking of tickling as torture, here's an M/F feet scene from Chinese manhua "My Weird Big Sister."

Attachments

• fttk_Screen Shot 2015-02-21 at 1.08.35 PM.png
    fttk_Screen Shot 2015-02-21 at 1.08.35 PM.png
    761.4 KB · Views: 1,588
  • fttk_Screen Shot 2015-02-21 at 1.08.40 PM.png
    fttk_Screen Shot 2015-02-21 at 1.08.40 PM.png
    779.3 KB · Views: 1,203
thanks brk

heres the cross ange stuff
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiU5FYTtPU0

Attachments

• cross-ange-20.gif
    cross-ange-20.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 870
Basicaly, the guy here, Embrio , is the resident "God" and has got all the allys he needed by appeling to their weaknesses (loneliness, wishes to save someone, love, etc), since resident badass Ange has shown to be inmune to his charms, he decides to literally mental rape her into submission, his powers allow him to overload his nervious sistem at his wish so he can make her fell pain augmented 50 times, transform all his feelings into pleasure, and in this case make her feel xtreme tickles out of nowhere.
Has a note he alternated all this in what probably was hours in order to break her, and even then she still fliped him the middle finger.

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation. Come to think of it, I may have seen something similar to this in a One Piece tickling story.

Basicaly, the guy here, Embrio , is the resident "God" and has got all the allys he needed by appeling to their weaknesses (loneliness, wishes to save someone, love, etc), since resident badass Ange has shown to be inmune to his charms, he decides to literally mental rape her into submission, his powers allow him to overload his nervious sistem at his wish so he can make her fell pain augmented 50 times, transform all his feelings into pleasure, and in this case make her feel xtreme tickles out of nowhere.
Has a note he alternated all this in what probably was hours in order to break her, and even then she still fliped him the middle finger.

Thanks for the explanation. And now I feel this would be a wonderful hentai series...

Awesome. When is that getting animated?

Probably around this time next year, maybe later if we take potential filler into account.

The good news is that they'll probably embellish the hell out of it. The animators seem like the only folks in the world who love Lucy fanservice more than Mashima himself. Given their track record, I'd say that the odds of us getting another anime-exclusive scene before they get around to showing this one is pretty high.

I think Lucy holds the record of most tickled anime/manga girl.
With 6-7 scenes depending on how you interpret.
Fairy tail as a whole having 12 at my count.

Really? I count 4 or 5 scenes in Fairy Tail. What are all these scenes?

Yeah, I'm a massive fan & I can't remember that many. There was

-Erza in the Tower of Heaven
-Lucy in the filler episode where she was invisible
-Lucy tickled by Cana in the beginning of the Frozen Village arc
-Lucy tickled by Virgo in the current filler arc
-Lucy again in the show (like, last page or so)
-Lucy getting her feet tickled in this weeks' chapter.

came across another one of those artists who consistently puts tickling in every 5 mangas or so. the artist's works show up in about 4 pages on exhentai so hes prolly got even more stuff (ill look i through it i thnk its not too overwhelming and i like his stuff)

heres a link to one of them for ehentai, i assume there are less of his stuff available there as opposed to exhentai because he usually is in there with a bunch of other artists (is usually serial hentai mag) and tags that are exhentai exclusive likely appear
hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/s/d8694bcaf9/788846-147

Attachments

• Vol.81_147.jpg
    Vol.81_147.jpg
    534.6 KB · Views: 1,407
  • image_094.jpg
    image_094.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 1,174
  • image_095.jpg
    image_095.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 1,146
  • Vol.78_082.jpg
    Vol.78_082.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 1,160
  • Vol.81_148.jpg
    Vol.81_148.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 1,214
I assume the middle image is from one of the mags and from the same artist?

Last edited:
Others are.
Lucy tickles giant rat.
Flare tickles Cana while washing.
Urtear tickles Meredy to make Jellal stop fighting.
Lucy groped by old woman OVA 1.
Lucy drunk chin tickled in OVA 4
And Ichiya briefly foot tickled in OVA 5.
hence i said some are questionable.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back