• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

Hi guys, I need your help !
I'm looking for a scene and I totally forgot the anime name. Could you please help me ?

It's a kind of battle girl anime, where girls are kind of young and fighting with swords, blades and a giant spear. There is a battle against a young brown hair girl and a short black haired one, the black haired wins but her mentor comes and say that she'll be punished. She is later tied up in some torture room and the mentor uses something like cotton to tickle her body, and the younger brown haired girl takes revenge by taking the cotton and tickling her aswell

This scene was awesome but I can't find it any where, does anybody reminds it ?

This?

View attachment scene 101 (1).mp4

is this it?

https://www.deviantart .com/kayjay333/art/Sengoku-Otome-Momoiro-Paradox-09-805010675

i'm sorry but no....was into a castle...o something like that......no a dark dungeon but about that i'm not sure...and the protagonist are tied on a wooden chair
i think that probabli could be The Slayers 1995 but i found nothing....

Does anyone know where I can find this scene where this girl is standing horizontal and gets her feet tickled? If I remember right, it was a horror manga and a witch is tickling her from the other side of a mirror. It was on 8ch before it got taken down

Does anyone know where I can find this scene where this girl is standing horizontal and gets her feet tickled? If I remember right, it was a horror manga and a witch is tickling her from the other side of a mirror. It was on 8ch before it got taken down

Yeah, it's got to be this one from "Spiritual Energy NO Boy."

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 11.49.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 11.49.08 AM.png
    706.1 KB · Views: 817
  • Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 11.48.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 11.48.59 AM.png
    699.4 KB · Views: 734
Stupid question probably, but is BonesChilled's dropbox collection from the original post is no longer up and running?

Stupid question probably, but is BonesChilled's dropbox collection from the original post is no longer up and running?

Yeah, it's dead.

On that topic, is anyone aware of a site that hosts images for free, is easy to upload to and seems relatively future-proof? TMF is great, but we really need a backup before the thousands of hours of work we've collectively put into this is lost.

Is there a way to recover what was in the Dropbox or on the old tickle theater site? Like Des said a place where we can just put everything we have to archive it?

On that topic, is anyone aware of a site that hosts images for free, is easy to upload to and seems relatively future-proof? TMF is great, but we really need a backup before the thousands of hours of work we've collectively put into this is lost.

How about VK? There are several TK communities which are doing fine for many years already so I guess it's kinda reliable

Last edited:
How about VK? There are several TK communities which are doing fine for many years already so I guess it's kinda reliable

VK is definitely a solid option, but last I checked they require a phone number to register. I imagine that might be a deal breaker for some people.

Now, if people can view the content of public groups/communities without being registered users of the site, then it really might work.

depends

VK is definitely a solid option, but last I checked they require a phone number to register. I imagine that might be a deal breaker for some people.

Now, if people can view the content of public groups/communities without being registered users of the site, then it really might work.

it depends because they can do the same with your email. so if someone whant to see you.....he does.
in the end in vk you can decide to change your number with your email. and is not soo exspensive that this forum with contenets.

it depends because they can do the same with your email. so if someone whant to see you.....he does.
in the end in vk you can decide to change your number with your email. and is not soo exspensive that this forum with contenets.

Can you use a burner email?

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back