• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

Please talk about this somewhere else. It's really distracting from the purpose of the thread, and unfair to the people who go through serious effort tracking down these scenes.

M/F feet scene from "Sister and Stepfather" 姊妹與繼父 ch.91

Attachments

• 姊妹與繼父第91話510997.jpg
    姊妹與繼父第91話510997.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 772
I agree with d_f. If you're looking to 'make a difference' and 'change minds' you'll probably have better luck *not* on a niche fetish site...

OK Everyone for the last time please? This is not a discussion thread. If you want to discuss this. Make a thread somewhere in general if we have to discuss this publically. This is for anime clips and art. Lets keep it that way.

Keep your posts on topic please, that has nothing to do with anime tickle stuff. I swear, I'm keeping my mouth shut next time, this is why I mostly just lurk.

There's suppose to be a Tickling scene from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S 2, has it aired out yet? Been waiting for it to happen

Yeah it doesnt appear to have aired yet i feel like ida seen it on twitter or something posted

While the anime scene doesn't air… here something I found from an official Maidragon manga anthology involving Kanna and Tohru getting tickled.
IMG_20210818_214131.jpgIMG_20210818_213937.jpg

Nice find Tellerium! Do you know the chapter?

Just watched latest and the preview didn’t give any indication. The new episodes air every Wednesday at noon eastern time so expect an update around then.

Here’s a gif version of the scene.

92193F9D-0820-443A-B79E-93E3DCA43018.gif

I do think is kind of close XD I'd say it is going to air either the next episode or the next after
I'm not actually watching the anime, since while is very cute, I simple don't have the patience to watch anime anymore, but from the context I got while passing trough some scenes, there is seems to be somewhat of a tension between Tohru and Elma, maybe this tickle scene is going to be something to make them stop this quarrel? They seem to still be mad with each other and after the last two episodes being more focused on Lucoa and Kanna, I do think this scene in particular is very close to happen

It was from volume 4 of the anthology… no idea on which chapter sadly.

Waiting on a tickle scene to air sure is nerve-wracking isn't it? I usually don't watch an anime while it's airing, I just wait until it ends to do watch every episode in one sitting.

Last edited:
Here’s a little tip you folks can use to help find scenes in airing shows without actually watching the shows.

If any of you use Twitter, put “くすぐり” into its search and look at the latest tweets. What you want to look for are the tweets with specific hashtags related to a certain show. You can also use “くすぐりシーン” which translates to “Tickling scene”, and occasionally find something there too.

You’ll know when something related to tickling happened when you see a few tweets show up grouped with that show’s hashtag. Granted, sometimes you can get some false positives among them. Like recently I used this method and thought that there was a tickling scene in the new Love Live! anime, but that turned out to only be a character mentioning that they’d tickle another character for ten minutes, without actually doing it. But more often than not, you’ll occasionally find a scene with this method.

For Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, you can also look at the hashtag: “#maidragon” on Wednesdays at 11:00 A.M. EST. Then all you gotta do is keep scrolling up as more tweets are posted as the show airs, and you’ll know whether or not the tickling scene happened.

I think this is the third tickling scene from Looking up to Magical Girls since that first amazing one in chapter 2 (I think, 2 or 3) This is from chapter 28.

The ol' tickling somebody's armpits to make them drop something heavy. one of my fav scenario's unfortunately she was more suffering than laughing.

Attachments

• 18_611f2c6d10059.jpg
    18_611f2c6d10059.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 565
  • 19_611f2c6d64926.jpg
    19_611f2c6d64926.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 559
  • 20_611f2c6dbe3b0.jpg
    20_611f2c6dbe3b0.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 595
I think this is the third tickling scene from Looking up to Magical Girls since that first amazing one in chapter 2 (I think, 2 or 3) This is from chapter 28.

The ol' tickling somebody's armpits to make them drop something heavy. one of my fav scenario's unfortunately she was more suffering than laughing.

Yeah that's such a fantastic scenario. Always makes me think of those "Secret Agent Sonya" comics from the Ozzy era. Obviously, the first time I was introduced to it(As I think everyone was), was Jungle Book with King Louie.

Thank you for posting that gem!

Quick M/F upperbody scene from "The Hero and the Demon King's Romcom" Chapter 56

Attachments

• The Hero and the Demon King's Romcom - Chapter 56.jpg
    The Hero and the Demon King's Romcom - Chapter 56.jpg
    859.6 KB · Views: 657
Oh neat that got translated. its says its completed at the top so that's kinda a bummer if thats true, the artist is really good.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back