• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

It's ok I'll just post it here so everyone can see it.

Attachments

• 20240220_115327.jpg
    20240220_115327.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 263
Real missed opportunity not having tickle torture in a comedy manga like that, but still looks like a very cute series. I think I'll watch the anime adaptation.

I don't really like the idea of a Discord because I want a public archive of these scenes. I hate that people can take our hard work and hide it behind trades and paywalls, and a private Discord won't get a lot of eyes on it.

The problem is that there's no truly good option for hosting this stuff. TMF has been great, but a 146-page thread isn't exactly the friendliest format and things get lost easily (a lot of the recent images are already in posts in this thread from years ago).

Perhaps I'm missing the point, but what's the problem with a Discord server which would have an invitation link posted in the thread? If a server is to be created, I assume everyone in here will have access to it, which should be enough, shouldn't it? As already mentioned, with the amount of content posted here it's not very convenient to navigate and track on stuff. Discord might be a nice way to keep everything somehow sorted with its channels/threads and search features. Also it might become a way to back things up in case something happens to the forum.

But of course it all comes down whether there is going to be someone willing to make it

So I just made a server. I will still continue to post scenes here as normal (and any new scenes posted there I will share here too) so don't feel pressured to join. I've never ran a server either so it's pretty basic. I have categories for anime, manga, video games, and fanart. Tickling has it's own text channel for each category to keep things organized and I've also included an "other" channel too for other things people want to share (feet, armpits, etc...)

There is a general text channel as well so people can chat about whatever and not fill up the important stuff. Please only use the correct channels.

I'll see how it goes for a little while, if it doesn't catch on then I'll just delete it. I don't really chat very much, but I will be lurking. Join only if you feel like it. https://discord.gg/HfrN9ZxE

There was another Mei scene but I couldn't find a video of it

Nope, because the main girls are all underage so thats a big no no
But that's like 90% of anime characters lmao. I have a feeling this is happening because someone posted the scene on the mainstream forum (post was deleted), and the mod caught wind of it. Now he won't let people post it anymore.

Last edited:
Anime character ages are very often ambiguous and even when they're stated it's common knowledge that they make no sense.

For instance, you're trying to tell me that Reiner Braun is 17 with everything that was happening in the show. Sign him up for MENSA immediately.

Age in manga is the author rolling the dice and writing a number on a character info sheet.

Because I went on a bit of a tangent, here's a pretty good scene in Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki chapter 25.5, and possibly some other chapters too. Check out the whole chapter for context.

Attachments

• 6-o.jpg
    6-o.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back