• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Human Centipede" Gains New Infamy

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Talk about timing....

In another thread about upcoming bad movies, I had mentioned that nothing released in recent years could compare to the utter abomination known as "Human Centipede". I'd actually heard about the movie while watching Tosh.0 as he ripped it apart, and since it was offered on my OnDemand, I just had to see what the fuss was about.

Now, my friends, people toss the phrase "2 hours of my life I wish I could get back" around far too easily. I not only mean this in every sense of the word, but if I could figure out who...I would actually consider suing someone for enough money to have my brain cleaned so that I could "unwatch" what may be the worst piece of shit ever made. I swear, I wish I could have all memory of this "movie" removed and leave myself a note to NEVER watch it.

I'm not even going to go into the details of why it's so bad. I can't stomach it enough to even think of it again. I will say, however, that if you think the concept of a 3-person ass-to-mouth surgical procedure...where one person eats and then shits the nutrition to the others...is something you'd like, then by all means watch it. Then immediately check yourself into a hospital for psychiatric treatment, please.

Anyhooo...it seems that South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone have gotten wind of this abortion of a film and have made it the topic of the season premiere. You KNOW you suck when South Park pulls you out of obscurity to make fun of you. Now, I know that they're trying to poke fun and shine a light on the utterly absurd in our culture...but I really wish they'd left it alone to hopefully die a quick death. Now, people will probably try and find this film just to see what it's all about, the trap I fell into.

I can say with a clear conscience as a film buff who probably watches over 100 films a year (and that's a conservative guess) that this movie is easily the worst thing I've seen in literally twenty years. At least.

They're in the middle of making another one anyway, this new one is MOAR SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL because now it's HOLY SHIT A 12 PERSON CENTIPEDE OH HOLY LORD VERY SCARY! (edit- ninja'd)

AT any rate I was pretty bummed they're doing this, I assumed it was maybe just a one off joke they were showing, evidently it's the main focus of the episode. I'm hoping it'll be focusing more on obnoxious Apple dorks than anything though.

Yes. I watched it 1-1/2 times, not because I like it, but just to further experience the abominable sh!t of it. :scream:

I feel your pain Dave. My brother convinced me to watch an old 80's movie called "Canable Holocaust" and i'll be honest, that even though it's been a good 3 months or so, thinking about it when i eat still makes me want to pass on food. Its one of those movies where it is exceptionally graphic and gory for its own sake, which is a bit of a shame really because the general story of the movie is decent enough it could have held it's own merit without the excessive gore.

This movie was awful, i made it to the scene where he finally got it together and he/they were eating and turned it off i couldn't take it anymore

NOAH!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0KHt8xrQkk?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0KHt8xrQkk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

:panic:

Where's the God of the Old Testament? He transformed folks into salt, sent his capo Moses to lean on the Pharaoh, demolished a stupid tower, flooded the world, and destroyed an entire city!

The Lord would have turned the director of this miscreation into a dung beetle.

Jesus will return with a machine gun along with Pete Clemenza and clean up this fucked up world. Michael is reaching for the gun in the toilet as we speak.

In terms of sheer disturbing factor this movie has nothing on Martyrs .

Several years ago I stumbled across a trailer for this..film. That was more than enough for me. :xlime:

The idea for the movie is good. The movie itself was terrible. I hope SP rips it a new one.

A horror movie that actually horrifies is a rare thing. I liked it.

I saw the movie, the idea was new and different and that was good. However by the first hour there is nowhere left to go with the movie. Its like your just sitting there watching saying *come on die already so I can turn this off*

I hear the second movie will have all the *blood and shit* the first one didn't. We will see how it plays out.

See now this is where I gotta ask though. Were you horrified in a frightened horror film kind of way that just makes you scared in the night? Or is this just a grossed out kind of horrified?

I find the idea genuinely frightening, and I think it was well-executed. See, I get tired of the "BOO! SCARED YOU!" type slasher-movies too. Gross-outs for their own sake are offensive (Hostel...), but if it's done right I think it's a perfectly legitimate tool for freaking out an audience.

Would a horror fan like it? I am a huge horror fan. Although I have seen some pretty bad horror movies!

Talk about timing....

In another thread about upcoming bad movies, I had mentioned that nothing released in recent years could compare to the utter abomination known as "Human Centipede". I'd actually heard about the movie while watching Tosh.0 as he ripped it apart, and since it was offered on my OnDemand, I just had to see what the fuss was about.

Now, my friends, people toss the phrase "2 hours of my life I wish I could get back" around far too easily. I not only mean this in every sense of the word, but if I could figure out who...I would actually consider suing someone for enough money to have my brain cleaned so that I could "unwatch" what may be the worst piece of shit ever made. I swear, I wish I could have all memory of this "movie" removed and leave myself a note to NEVER watch it.

I'm not even going to go into the details of why it's so bad. I can't stomach it enough to even think of it again. I will say, however, that if you think the concept of a 3-person ass-to-mouth surgical procedure...where one person eats and then shits the nutrition to the others...is something you'd like, then by all means watch it. Then immediately check yourself into a hospital for psychiatric treatment, please.

Anyhooo...it seems that South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone have gotten wind of this abortion of a film and have made it the topic of the season premiere. You KNOW you suck when South Park pulls you out of obscurity to make fun of you. Now, I know that they're trying to poke fun and shine a light on the utterly absurd in our culture...but I really wish they'd left it alone to hopefully die a quick death. Now, people will probably try and find this film just to see what it's all about, the trap I fell into.

I can say with a clear conscience as a film buff who probably watches over 100 films a year (and that's a conservative guess) that this movie is easily the worst thing I've seen in literally twenty years. At least.

Say what you will, but the old German who played the bad guy was fantastic. As far as the guys from South Park.. "Orgasmo" and need I say more?

Im a huge horror movie fan and this movie freaked me out. I was truly scared bc the scenerio was horrific. I actually had to avert my eyes during certain scenes. Is it my favored kind of horror? No. But it did the job lol.

In a era where movie companies churn out sequels/reboots/remakes nonstop, Human Centipede was for once a original idea

I will say, however, that if you think the concept of a 3-person ass-to-mouth surgical procedure...where one person eats and then shits the nutrition to the others...is something you'd like

I came.

There's a time and place definitely for gross stuff, but movies like this never get my heart and mind pumping the way a truly intelligent horror film does..

Yes it doesn't, but in fairness, the dysfunction of the film is well-thought of. It is the idea that the middle girl has to remain alive right there in front of the wall mirror to see for herself. And you could just imagine how severed she would be "just in case".

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back