• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Humor forum to be closed due to yesterday's crash!

WraithTickler

TMF Expert
GOTCHA!!!

smiley_big_goofy.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

*Runs and hides behind pelt-proof tarping*

just the kinda silly thread to make me come right back and go on a posting spree

For whom the bell tolls, baby... it tolls for THEE!

So who says he's kidding or mistaken? ;)

Jeff even hinted that the Humor forum might have been the cause...read the TK Dis sticky carefully, eh?:D

The cause was lack of disk space. There are over 200,000 posts in the Humor Forum. Makes sense.

I'm just yankin' ya... I'm sure this wrinkle will get ironed out as smoothly as possible. No worries, mates! ;)

'Twas I who first hinted at it, but it is not solely the fault of any one forum...we just got a little too big for our britches is all and Jeff is on top of things as usual..:D

I thought it was interesting that Dan Rather reported this on tonight's evening news.

Did anyone else catch it ?

I think it's great that our community is now attracting the attention of the major television news networks.

P50 said:
I thought it was interesting that Dan Rather reported this on tonight's evening news.

Did anyone else catch it ?

I think it's great that our community is now attracting the attention of the major television news networks.
Dan who?

:eek: Wow- this forum got gutted- hard.

Guess I was right after all in its own, unique way- and no I'm not psychic... though you, and if you've posted in this thread, you know who I'm talking to- I've read your mind and SHAME on you! :sowrong:

;) :D

About 200,000 posts were deleted, and about 23% of the deleted posts were mine. Very amusing. :p :p

:yowzer: Oooooo! Mil said a bad word. I'm tellin'! Oh wait. Actually, the gun said it. OK, Mil, you're off the hook...this time! :p

Ann

Actually, I stole those two smilies from a post of Big Jim's. :D
He knows that we all love him, even if he is an A1, world class wanker. :D :p

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back