• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husbands wife gets her feet tickled by husbands boss and best friend mm/f

ItzBoogieSally

I love stories where a wife teases somebody other than her husband, and the person has a raging foot tickle fetish. So here's an attempt at some stories about husbands wife's being tickled by other men. Enjoy.
I awoke to the daily sound of my alarm, I groaned and roll over to try and hit the snooze button trying not to disturb my wife, Janice. Janice and I have been happily married for 12 years. I'm 36 now and she's 34, we have two wonderful children and I have a well paying job as a salesman. I've been working there for the last 8 years and don't plan on moving, I roll over and give Janice a kiss and wish her good morning. My wife's 5'8, blonde and drop dead gorgeous, I get out of bed and see her size 9 tootsies uncovered from the blanket and give them a swift tickle. She tenses her foot up and instinctively wiggles her cherry red toes. "Too early love" I hear her grunt. "Remember sweetie, you have an interview with my boss at 10, so don't sleep too late. I make my morning coffee and I'm on the way out. My boss Paul greets me at work, Paul is a slim man, with big black glasses, a little socially awkward, and a few years older than I am. Janice has an interview with Paul today, I finally convinced her to take the open secretary job, as it pays well and it'd be nice to have my sexy wife work alongside me. As Paul and I chat, he asks if My wife remembers the dress code, all receptionists must wear brown nylon pantyhose and black high heels, I told Paul that she knows and will show up in the appropriate attire today. Paul thanked me and said he was looking forward to the interview, oddly we could not keep the last 3 secretaries to stay more than 2 weeks, all of them were pretty young women around 24-33, but they all unexplainabley wouldn't stay. So I talked to Paul and told him my wife was reliable, and that he should give her a shot. Now Paul never met my wife, but he's seen photos I keep on my desk, I chose that photo because it showed off her flawless size 9s, she was in a blue dress and had her ankles crossed and soles facing upward facing the camera.
Paul's POV: I couldn't wait, I had an interview with Richards wife today, maybe she'll do a little footshow today while I'm interviewing her, there's a reason pumps and slingbacks are mandatory, heh, as I make my rounds I find an excuse to talk to Dave at his desk, only so I can look at his wife's picture, her soles are on full display as I get a sneak peek of what's to come. He had no idea what I was planning for her. Finally 9:50 rolls around and Richards wife walks in and shakes my hand, she was wearing a black dress and open toed pumps to my delight, I looked her up and down and lingered when I got a view of her feet, my god they looked big. About a size 9, maybe 9 1/2. I told her to take a seat and we can start the interview. She crosses her legs and immediately starts dangling her heel, I have a perfect view from my desk and I was finding it hard to concentrate as she bobbed her stockinged foot up and down, gracefully balancing her high heel on her long toes. Janice POV: God how long is this going to take I'm starving, he's not even saying anything he's just looking through paperwork, Paul was a bit of a nerdy guy from what my husband tells me, and looking at him I see he was right. Aw hell, there goes my shoe, God I hope he didn't notice it fall off, where the hell is it? He sure seems to stare alot, what's he looking at? He hasn't looked away from my feet the entire time.. there it is! I pick up my pump and slip it back ontoo my feet, Richard loves it when I dangle my shoes, it's just become a habit at this point. I wonder if Paul likes feet? He's staring awfully hard, it'd be fun to tease him if he did, I look down at my shoe bobbing on my toe, and I let it drop again, I'm sure I caught Paul staring this time. I wiggle my toes a little hoping he catches onto my teasing, as if saying go ahead get you an eye full. I cross my other leg and let my heel dangle again, leaving my other stocking foot bare, I proceed to drop it a bit, then hang from my toes, he can't take his eyes off my feet, I knew it! I love teasing men who try to peep at my feet, Richard has a huge foot fetish, and I suspect a few of his friends as well. I routinely tease his best friend when he comes over, I've always caught terry looking whenever he thought I wasn't paying attention. One time I was laying on the couch and Richards best friend was over, I was pretending to be asleep so i didn't have to hang out all night. I felt the blanket tug by my feet and suddenly felt the cool air on my soles, then I felt two fingers lightly tickling my soles, and stroking my toes. I open my eyes a bit and there's terry playing with my feet! He glides his fingers all over my foot, I start to giggle, my feet are insanely ticklish! Feather sensitive, as Richard says. So here's Richards boss literally drooling over my foot show. I go ahead and let my other heel drop, and Paul looks like hes about to have a stroke. I then ask if he minds if I prop my feet up , and prop them on his desk. So I stretch my legs out, prop up my nylon soles and start flexing them, inches from his face, I know he's going crazy, Paul isn't even trying to hide that he's staring at my feet. I put on my seductive smile and wiggle my toes at him, oh I'm getting this job.
Paul's POV: I was hoping for a few minutes of dangling or dipping her foot in and out of her shoe, but she's got her stocking soles propped up on full display on my desk, literally inches from my face, she's teasing me, big mistake! I open my drawer and take out my bag of tools that I prepared specially for her interview. My trusty feather, electric toothbrush, scissors, paintbrush and make up brush. Wait until you see what I have in store for those big feet Janice, I'm going to have my way with your soles, yes I am. She wiggles her toes and shakes her foot in my face for the next few minutes, it's maddening. Finally I can't take it anymore, I wonder if your wife's feet are ticklish Richard.. I lean forward and gently stroke her stocking sole, she flinches and let's out a surprised giggle, hehaaoh no Paul, please don't do that my feet are insanely ticklish, she wiggles her toes some more and let's out a seductive laugh, exactly what I was hoping for, your mine now mrs.williams, I wrap my arms around her ankles and grip it tight, "let's see how to klish these pretty white soles are, Mrs williams! "Tickle tickle tickle" no hahaha Paul stop.. hahaha that's very unprofessional hahehehe I thought this was an interview hahaha what do you think your doing to my hahahaha fehehehet, "Mrs williams this was my plan all along, I saw your husband's portrait of you and just knew I had to get my hands on those creamy big feet of yours! I know am slowly stroking up and down up and down her arch as she lets out a sexy stream of giggles, hehehehabaha no hahaha wait until My husband finds out habahahahehehe "nobody can stop me, nobody can hear you dear, now I'm going to have my way with these soles okay? Just sit back relax, oh and laugh! "Paul hahahaha no hahahah not my toes hahahaehehe nohahahah please stahpppphaha, Valerie's POV: God I can't believe this creep is tickling my feet! He planned this? I can't take it, look at how he's looking at my feet, his face is just an inch away from my soles, God no not my toes! Paul please.. he's stopping? Is it over? What's he got there? "Paul what's in your hand? Please let me go, no don't tie me up, he's trying my feet to the chair! Now he's got a pair of scissors and, what's that? A feather...?! God no! "Please Paul don't put that feather near my feet! Please I'm begging you! Don't cut my hose! Stop! Put the scissors down! "He's cutting my stockings off, "God Paul is definitely going to notice that, how do I explain this? His perverted boss had his way with my feet at an interview? Richard your boss tickle tortured my soles today, I can't tell him. I see Paul lifting that red feather up near my feet, he's grinning from ear to ear. I can't move my feet and this perv has complete access to my soles, hehehe, Paul nooooo! Don't feather my feet please! Please not the bare foot! I feel him run the feather between my toes and stroke over my arch, I can't take it! Oh God not the balls! Please stop stroking my soles Paul! Ill do whatever you want! "All I want is your big pretty soles dear! I wonder what your husband's up to? Completely oblivious I have his wife tied to a chair and I'm stroking your soles with a feather. "He keeps saying that, and how much he loves my sexy laugh, how I have beautiful feet, and saying this is my new job description. I wonder how Richard would feel if he saw his boss kissing my soles the way he is now, he's nibbling on my toes Richard! Please help! Hahahahahehehehe Paul nooooooo don't kiss them hehahahahahehehaha nooohahah. He then cuts another hole in the toes of my stockings. I feel him grab my big toe and say how much he loves my piggies, and they taste delicious. Hahahaha Paul I'm sorry I was teasing you with my feet, I always do that! Hahaha rich heeeellp!
Richards POV: I heard back from lunch early to see if Janice is done with the interview yet, I heard to Paul's office and see a sign up,.back in 1 hour. I decided to peek in, and when I opened the door I heard laughter,. Deep laughter, "hahahahehehe Paul noooo more! Not my feet hahahahehehe no more feather! Hehehehe" Janice? I quickly recognized her laughter. I heard for Paul's door and see it shut. I slowly open it, and peek in, and I see Janice in a chair, her feet propped in the air, and I see Paul! My boss is stroking her soles with a toothbrush. I hear Paul say "your husband can't save you, he has no idea I'm showing these sexy feet any kind of attention. God I love these big soles, so soft and creamy Janice, what's that? You want the toothbrush again? I hear an electric toothbrush start up and Janice howling with laughter, and begging Paul to stop tickling her feet. "I can't believe my eyes... My boss is torturing my wife's feet... "Kootchie cootchie coo! Janice's Ticklish big feet!" I hear Paul shout. "Well Mrs williams, you got the job, or rather, those BIG ticklish feet got you the job! As I watched my boss grab a ballpoint pen, "your training starts now, let me show you how to take notes. "Paul! Noooo don't! I see my wife's toes wiggle trying to escape Paul's approaching new tickle tool. Her feet flail around, I see my boss flash a grin, "and where do these trapped little piggies trying to go?" Janice just sit back as I write your new job description on these delicious soles of yours. "God...stop please hahahah" "rule #1 absolutely no shoes in my office Janice. Your feet must be propped up soles in my sight at all times while you work. Qith that being said Paul slowly lowered the pen to My wife's helpless feet. I see him scribble on her soles and I hear her beautiful laugh hang in the air "hahahahehehehe hahaha nohahahah pleashahahse Paul, okay no shoes hahaha I gothahahait.. "rule number two Mrs Williams, you are to be discreet about what I do to these sexy feet in the office, are we clear? We wouldn't want any jealous husbands interfere with our fun would we? Now stop squirming so I can finish my notes, and with that my boss lowered the pen once again and slowly marked her flailing solves. "My,my Mrs Williams, none of the other victims, I mean receptionists we're half as ticklish as you, they ended up leaving because they couldn't stand our foot appointments, but you, yes, your here for the long haul, we wouldn't want your hubby to get fired if you left would we? No, we wouldn't. I suppose you'll just have to work as my receptionist, right here at your desk in my office. Stocking soles propped up, oh I love a good foot show mrs.williams, especially while I work. The others didn't have nearly as gorgeous feet as these big sexy soles. Size 9 1/2s. My oh my. So tender and soft, such long plump toes, perfectly purportionate. Absolutely flawless feet!" "Paul... Please, Ill be your receptionist... please don't fire rich.. I'll be good.. I swear. I'll have my toes pedicures, I'll have them silk soft for you.... I'll laugh and laugh and laugh for you...... Just don't fire rich, you can feather my soles all day if you want, you can kiss my bare toes all day, you can lick my soles.... Please don't fire rich, he loves his job... "Hmm, I suppose we can, work something out mrs.williams, haha, oh yes, my boss commented as he was gazing at my wife's soles, one partially bare with all five of her toes sticking out, the other her stocking foot. "Wiggle your toes dear. I'm going to take a few videos and send them to a worker here. He shares... The same interests as I do. You know him. "Who??" Oh your husband's best friend, and co worker of 8 years. He's the one who told me how delicious your toes and soles were. He's quite fond of visiting and filming you do your little foot tease, he told me you do it on purpose. That you know he desires your feet. I couldn't believe it, terry... We've been friends for years, and hes been coming by just to peep at my wife's feet... Probably daydreaming of what he'd do if he had my wife's feet all to himself. That bastard, I can't even count how many times my wife slides out of her slippers props her bare or socked feet up just a few inches from him, gently wiggles her toes in his face. Always slipping off her shoes when terry came over . She knew, she's been teasing him. "Terry? My wife muttered. Yes, my boss replied, he's sent me so many videos of your feet, just a few inches away, he said you know about his, hobby. And you tease him every time he's over. Ge said he can't be there two minutes without you ditching your shoes and flashing your feet in his face. He's been waiting years to have his way with your feet. "I've got to return the favor somehow, all those previews of these perfect ticklish feet. He'll be here in a few minutes. I hid behind a receptionists old desk. Trying not to be seen by Terry. Suddenly there was a knock. "Ah that's our guest. And Terry walked in timidly. His eyes were as big as plates when he saw what was happening.
Terry's POV: I can't believe this is happening, my buddy's sexy wife tired to a chair, and I see her beautiful feet propped up, just waiting for me to have my way with them. I've waited so long, to tickle rich's wife's feet. I mean truly torture them, and look, she has five bare toes peeking out of her house, and one still wrapped. This is better than Christmas. Hey Janice, how's the interview? He grinned evilly, "wtf are you doing here Terry, I've been through enough today. "Oh there's so much more we have planned Janice, I'm going to finally do what I want with your sexy feet. And there's nothing you can do about it." How I've been waiting to fondle your feet, suck your long cherry toes, smell your feet, oh and make you laugh of course. So Janice , you don't mind if I film this do you? Im going to savor this. Terry leaned down to eye level with my wife's soles. "Goddamn Jan, how I love your feet. The things I'm going to do to these.. treasures. I wonder what Rich would say, that I come over just to see your jewels. That I fantasize about tickling you for hours on end. Let's see if your feet are as soft as I remember.. and with that I saw my Frend stroke the bottoms of my wife's feet, ever so slowly, as if he were trying to make it last. Gently fondling my wife's foot against her will. "Damn Paul, I can't thank you enough, I mean my buddy's wife's feet at my disposal... Bossman, hand me the scissors would ya? I'm going to cut the toes out of her left foot and get a whiff of Jan's fresh piggies straight out of her pantyhose. "Jan started begging, "please terry, we've been friends for years ! "I know Jan but what can I say, I need your feet. Too many nights watching you wiggle those tootsies in my face, too many slippers I've seen you dangle and let fall. Too many nights watching movies and seeing your socked soles peeking out of a blanket. For now, these feet are ALL mine. I heard him mutter "sorry rich, but look at those soles. And he cut the toes off my wife's hose, and I seen him put his nose to her now freed toes and take the biggest whiff of her bare feet. "They smell great Jan, I wonder how they taste? "My wife started pleading again, utterly helpless as these two men sniff , lick, and tickle her feet against her will. "My boss spoke up" rule number 3 mrs.williams. at the start of lunch you are to hint at your husband, what goes on in my office, but never tell him what. For example, you would say something like Paul made the funniest joke today, I just sat back in my chair and laughed and laughed. I've never laughed so much in a day. You are also required to wear whatever shoe apparel I request for the day, tomorrow you are to show up in pantyhose and slippers, and you have to dangle your slipper from your toes for me all day. Is that understood. "Yes, sir.. my wife whispered defeatedly. And I want your feet in my hands by exactly 815, for the first session of the day. Before you start typing. "I'll have my soles ready for you to exploit, Paul." Good replied Paul Now terry he turned to me, let's have some fun with her feet! "Tickle tickle foot receptionist. "Have you been working hard today? Or have you just been playing with your shoes distractong everyone? Making us daydream about your big sexy soles, laugh for me Jan! Let's hear that sexy giggle of yours, Jan. I was enjoying listening to her deep hearty laugh, I would always try to joke around Jan when I'd come over, hoping she'd laugh then I'd sot and think about making her laugh against her will, she is really a sexy woman.
Jan pov: Im being forced to watch these men torture my soles, I can't do anything but watch them dance their fingers and feathers and tongues all over my helpless feet. Where is my husband? What would he do if he saw this happening, his boss, and his best friend Obsessed with my feet. Paul picked up a makeup brush and ran it across his fingers. "This will be perfect for your toes mrs.williams, and with that being said proceeded to stroke her now bare toes with the brush, God I can't take it, "not my toes hahahahahahahahah" you've been playing with my toes all day I tried to yell but only deep hard laughter fell from my mouth. No hahaha more hahaha. Terry not the feather again! Hahahahahah I watched, that's all I could do, this man I've known for years, stroke my now bare soles with a feather. It was torture. He kept taunting me "such sexy little feet Jan, do you like it when I stroke your soles with my feather? Laugh for me Jan, louder! Nobody can save you from me! These feet are all ours."hey boss, can you make her wear white socks next week, I always loved watching her feet in white socks when I came over, I've got so many videos of you losing your slippers and your socked soles facing up at me. "What time is it, asked my new boss, shit, it's 11:35! We've been at this for an hour and a half. Better pack it up before her husband gets curious where she's at. And with that both men released my feet, I felt them taking one last look at my bare soles, I wiggled them like I always do. "Mrs.williams, you start bright and early tomorrow morning. Here are your heels. Paul handed me my pumps, as I tried to cover the holes in my pantyhose. I got up and walked towards the door shoes in hand, my face surely bright red. As I walked out of Paul's tickle torture chamber I almost walked straight into rich! "Rich! Hey! Interview went great, I start tomorrow! He was probably wondering why I came out of rich's office shoes in hand face red, and my bare toes sticking out of my stockings "how did it go" great! I start tomorrow, baby Paul is so funny, I spent the entire interview just laughing! I was NEVER laughed so hard in my life! But I actually had a great time, surprisingly. "I thought I heard laughing when I came back from lunch. Oh and I was thinking sweetheart, it's been awhile since Terry's been over, maybe you should invite him for drinks! She smiled, thinking of how she would plop her shed dangle her slippers when terry arrived, and how shed wear those white ankle socks, and put em up on the lazy boy. Later as we were about to leave, we passed by Paul, "rich, your wife is an absolute delight, I am excited to work with her tomorrow, I'm eager to see how she does at her desk. Jan smiled thinking which shoes she'd wear for her first day. Maybe her slide on sandals.and Mrs Williams, it would be a good idea if you arrived a half hour early, so we can get some of the basics out of the way. "Yes,sir, I'll be here early! Paul walked off excited to see what kind of footshow he'd get as she worked at her desk. "And Rich, your wife has many lovely feetures. Jan smiled, assuming that went over her husbands head. Rich didn't reply, he was too busy thinking what Paul had in store for his wife's feet tomorrow.
Tbc.

Great story. Is it going to be a part two and what the husband does knowing his wife is a pantyhose tickle slave to the boss?

great story but holy wall of Text, some spacing would be good for the next story, paragraphs lol

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back