• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husbands wifes gets her feet tickled by neighbors son m/f(socks,bare)

ItzBoogieSally

As I've wrote before Rich's wife Jan was tickled mercilessly on her soles by her husbands foot loving boss. This incident takes place a month after she was hired as Paul's new foot receptionist
Jan was reclining on the couch enjoying a lazy Sunday off, tomorrow she has to return to work and Paul's office, she was exhausted as her new boss really worked her soles over Friday with his new paintbrush while she tried to take calls, she couldn't laugh while on the phone and if she did Paul worked her toes over with a thin paintbrush. One of his favorites for her toes. If that wasn't enough Paul forced her to sit in the front lobby and dangle her slingback high heels from her toes, and try to lure in a fellow foot lover, as her boss put it. If you catch one you have to let him have his way with your feet mrs.williams. while she was in the lobby stop a desk swinging her foot and bobbing her shoe, her neighbors son Jake stopped by, "hi mrs.williamson! I didn't know you worked here. Jake was her neighbor Shanis son, she watched him grow up, he was always such a sweet, polite boy. I do, just started last month, it's definitely a laugh to work here Jake! She said grinning and swinging her foot while her heel clenched onto her toe by a thread. Jake kept looking down every so often, "what's for his attention, she pondered, is this boy into her feet as well? She wondered. Jake kept up the conversation but was looking down while he spoke, secretly hoping Mrs williams shoe would fall and hed get a glimpse of her smooth feet. Mrs.williams noticed Sweet Jake was ogling her feet, he couldn't look away, she smiled sweetly, "I'll throw the poor boy a bone! And with that let the heel slide off of her size 9 1/2 foot. Jakes jaw dropped a bit, which made Mrs williams smile. She wggled her cherry toes for him, and swung her foot up like she was kicking her legs, to give Jake a look at her soles. "Jake could you do me a favor and hand me my shoe please? I accidentally kicked it off clumsy ol me. S-sure thing mrs.williams, he bent over and grabbed her heel, hands slightly trembling he bent over to put it on her foot, Mrs williams wiggled her toes sensually, teasing the poor boy. But before he slid it back on Jake slid his fingers up her arch and tickled her toes, "their so soft" thought the neighbor boy. Mrs williams let out a cute giggle "hah Jake my feet are so ticklish" be careful! Sorry miss! Well I guess I better get going, "Jake, how would you like to come have dinner with me and my husband tonight? The boys will be there." S-sure mrs.williams, I'll be there.. Jake stammered shyly, "7 o clock, don't be late, it'll be memorable. She smiled sweetly as they said farewells. "Such a sweet kid, always mowed my lawn when I needed, he deserves a treat. She thought looking down at her feet as she started to dangle her shoe once more. When Jan got home she told her husband that the neighbor boy was coming to dine with them. She told him, he deserves something special, after all. Rich told his wife he had to work late tonight and wouldn't be able to make it, Jan was upset at first but then started to think of what all could happen since it would just be them. She started to wonder if Jake always had started at her feet over the years, she thought hard back to years ago, one night Jan had a hard time falling asleep, she was up almost all night, she kept feeling the blankets being tugged at near her feet, and she swore she felt someone tickling her bare feet! Gently stroking her soles and toes, she even giggled because of the sensations, but she brushed it off as her imagination. But every night that Jake had slept over she would wake up with her socks off, and strangely enough, a stiff feather near her feet. As if someone was stroking her sleeping soles with it. She thought it was odd. But again brushed it off. But now she was sure Jake would sneak into her room while her and her husband slept, and had his way with her feet! So she had an idea, she would recreate this situation tonight, except she would fake sleep, and catch Jake sleepy foot plot in the act. She would pay a trap. Almost certain to catch any closeted foot tickle fetish. When Jake would come over she would expose her feet and stick them out of the blanket, making sure Jake had a great view of her not so sleeping soles. She would even leave a stiff feather next to her feet, and a small makeup brush so he can torment her feet and toes while he thought she was sleeping. She even purchased a camera so she could watch it live on her phone and be able to watch what he does to her feet. She was excited to be able to see what he's doing while he's doing it. I also have to grab his attention and tease him with my feet, I'll go all out dangle my shoes, show off my socked soles, and eventually take one sock off before I fake sleep, so if he likes socked soles or bare, he'll have both at his hearts desire. She decided she would wear her tight white socks and low cut slippers that expose the entire back of her foot. She was going to drive him crazy tonight, she was giddy about what could happen tonight, wondering if Jake was brave enough to feather her sleeping soles, as he had done before. She painted her toes hot pink and threw on her socks and slippers, Jake won't be able to resist it when I slip one of my socks off and he has complete access to my feet. Jake rung the doorbell around 6:15. Mrs.Williams opened the door grinning, "Hi Jake so glad you could make it! It's just going to be us tonight so how does dinner and a movie sound? "Uh. Great mrs.williams. trust me, we're going to have a lot of fun. You won't forget this for a while! She laughed at her own intentions. During dinner Jan absolutely went nuts with her shoeplay, dangling her slippers , letting them fall to the ground and wiggling her toes, even propping her feet up in the chair next to Jake so he had the best seat in the house if he wanted to see her socked soles wiggling and wiggling as if they were begging Jake to ravish them. So Jan poops on the couch and cuddles up with her blanket, pokes her two feet out, one wicked and the other bare. She made sure Jake sat where he had a great view of her big sexy soles. And she wiggled and flexed her soles for 20 minutes before she put her plan to action. She pretended to be asleep, and eventually she heard Jake get up and creep around the house. She heard him whisper Mrs.Williams, you up? He repeated this several times to be sure. She had her head beneath the blanket so she could watch him live on camera. He was standing where her soles were face up, ogling her feet. He crouched down and seemed to notice the feather and paintbrush next to her soles. "Now your sexy soles are in for it Mrs Williams she heard him whisper. She saw him pick up the feather first. Stroke his hand with it, and slowly lower it to her bare foot. She felt him raking the bristled feather gently against her sleeping sole. "He's feathering my feet, I knew it was him. God it tickles, I wonder what Rich would say if he came home and saw the neighbor boy feathering his wife's sleepy soles. It'd drive him crazy with jealousy. Not the toes! She thought. Jake was flicking the feather between her plump toes. "How's that feather feel Mrs williams? God I wish I could hear you laugh.." he gently whispered. She was watching him on her phone, and she saw he pulled out his cell, go to video and press the phone next to her feet. He was filming himself torturing my feet while he thinks I'm asleep! "Naughty boy!" Thought Mrs Williams. Feathering the neighbors wife's feet like this while she's asleep! Mrs williams started to giggle, hehehe God it tickles, he's a good tickler for being so young! Hehehe what if he hears me laughing? Hehehe Jake's head popped up and he froze. "Shit, he heard me. "Jake, are you tickling my feet?? She blurted out grinning ear to ear. Jake said nothing. She lifted her head up and saw him knelt beside her face up soles, feather in hand. She caught him red handed. Jake, is that a feather? Are you tickling my feet while I'm asleep?? Y-yes ma'am. Do you like torturing my feet with that feather? I'm so ticklish Jake. I can't stand another second. "Your ticklish" he stammered? So ticklish Jake, especially my soles! You want to see? Go ahead, use that feathering my bare foot. Jake was in shock, she just gave him permission to feather her bare soles. He took the feather and glided it gently across her arch. Hahaha Jake haha that tickles! He continued stroking her bare sole with the feather Jan could see he was in bliss. He then picked up the small makeup brush, "what are you going to do with that Jake?" Torture those sexy feet of yours Mrs Williams and he attacked, stroking between her toes, her arch, masterfully gliding across her big wrinkled sole. Hahahahehehe Jake no hahahah, "Jake.. have your way with my feet, you've waited a long time for these soles, haven't you? You've waited years to torture my soft feet? To run a feather all over my bare soles? To listen to me beg you to stop torturing my piggies. My husband will be home soon, enjoy them while you can. Take that make up brush and scrub my feet raw with it. Their all yours. 30 minutes later Rich pulls up coming home from work. He walks in and sees his wife fast asleep and Jake on the opposite couch, his wife's sexy big feet poking out of her blanket, he kisses her goodnight and goes to bed, with absolutely no idea of the tickle torture his wife endured.

little tip, try formatting the text a bit, blocks of text like this one are hard on the eyes most of the times. use paragraphs, add some spaces :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back