• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hyenas Club Female LER Gathering!

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
Pretty simple.
Female LERs, Male and perhaps a few Female(those that are ok with F/F)LEEs only gathering.
The ladies have the lees at their total mercy for the entire evening and night!
To tickle and or tickle torture as they see fit. This is for females who want to LER all night long to their hearts' desire!

Date not set yet. We're getting the interest as we did for the Couples only gathering and well, that was a fine success indeed.
Those females who are F/F only are also welcome to be one of the LEEs.
Poll of interest is in the Hyenas Club Polls section.

In the end, the females LERs will make the final decision as to the LEE guest list from those who express interest.
This will nothing personal for those who will subsequently not be one of the chosen. This will be a LIMITED final guest list so as everyone will get their turn and or a significant period of time if not longer! :evilha:
The only UNlimited for the most part, is the number of Female LERs! :devil2: :evilha:

TTD

This sounds NEAT!

Count me in (if that's all right with everyone!)... of course, I know there are a few women out there who would dearly love to bring it on to me. :imouttahe

Time, distance, and cost will of course be issues... the longer the notice, the better chance I'll have of making necessary arrangements. :D

Best wishes.

worldpilot said:
This sounds NEAT!

Count me in (if that's all right with everyone!)... of course, I know there are a few women out there who would dearly love to bring it on to me. :imouttahe

Time, distance, and cost will of course be issues... the longer the notice, the better chance I'll have of making necessary arrangements. :D

Best wishes.

Go to the Hyenas Club and cast your vote/poll in the Polls section of the Club accordingly.

TTD

Poll??

Where, then, do I find this Poll? Took a quick gander through this thread but did not find anything. Let me know.
Best wishes,
WP

worldpilot said:
Where, then, do I find this Poll? Took a quick gander through this thread but did not find anything. Let me know.
Best wishes,
WP

The poll is in the Hyeans Club in the POLLS section under the appropriate heading therein.

TTD

OK, found it in the Hyena's Club in Yahoo Groups - hope that was the correct one. Looking forward to hearing, either way.

Best wishes,
WP

At Least 2 more Fem LERS needed!

We have 2 comfirmed fem lers for the Hyenas Club fem ler night.
We need at least 2 more. More than that would be great of course but at least two more would make 4 and that would be nicer.

AS for the LEEs to be invited by the Fem lers........the list will be sent to the LERs on Saturday 16 July 2005 for them to choose their victims of the evening.

TTD

This sounds really cool.
I won't be there since I am in a different part of the country.
But it does sound intriguing.

Things are working out just fine.

4 Fem LERs thus far.

Hopfully more will come by time time the party is held but thus far, all is well and the list of lees is on its way to the lers to make their choices.

TTD

Glad you got the minimum necessary number of women lers. :D
Now I hope they choose me as one of the lees. :bowing:

I wanna go I wanna go! I would LOVE to exercise my ler skills...

damn job

send Ed a Pm...It appears my lovely wife was invited and will be ler'ing with the ladies and I have been volunteered to be a lee for the day..... :cat:

We lost one of the lers but should recoop before gathering date. No problem. We're still on.
Lets go ladies!

TTD

ali32 said:
Damn! Wish I could go to that!!! ;)

ali32

Who says you cannot?
IF you want to travel........an invite can be sent to ya!
There are other gatherings of the Hyenas Club as well that you could attend if you wish..........send me your email so as I can place you on a would be could be invite list.

TTD

Thanks TTD, but I'm in Australia and cannot travel over there at the moment. Sounds like my kind of gathering though...

ali32 said:
Thanks TTD, but I'm in Australia and cannot travel over there at the moment. Sounds like my kind of gathering though...

Quite welcome indeed Ali! So what's have the globe away??!! lol

Just so ya know, you would be welcome here if and or when it becomes possible.

TTD

Hope you gals are going to take advantage of this Gathering of Female Tickers night!

M1

Merciless1 said:
Hope you gals are going to take advantage of this Gathering of Female Tickers night!

M1

Thanks for the plug Merciless1, too bad your situation prevents you from attending. I would be scarey to have you and my gf as a team of ticklers!
YIKES I couldn't even imagine the two of you paired up and with Lee attending as well, the 3 of you would be deadly!

TTD

Is It Too Late?

Hi, just saw the post. I'd be interested in being a Lee:) I can send a pic. Let me know. Thanks

TickleWolf said:
Hi, just saw the post. I'd be interested in being a Lee:) I can send a pic. Let me know. Thanks

Not too late but it is up to the LERs who the LEEs will be at this party.
You can send me the pic and I will forward it to them.

TTD

Cool! What's the address? I'll send a couple and keep my fingers (and toes) crossed:)

TickleWolf said:
Cool! What's the address? I'll send a couple and keep my fingers (and toes) crossed:)

Send to my email address.
tis in my profile.

TTD

TTD, Very interested in the lee gathering myself. Your email address is not available on the profile here. Where can I email my photo?
Btw, I'm a male lee...

Count me in as a lee

Hey all -

Venray and Mrs. Venray...long time, and many of you, it's been a while. I am extremely ticklish and would love to attend as a lee. Aussielergirl will attest to my ticklishness and willingness to lee on demand. She also has tapes of my hysterical laughter and begging.

Please send details to [email protected]

My Best........

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back