• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hyenas Club Female LER Gathering!

Tklishmark said:
Hey all -

Venray and Mrs. Venray...long time, and many of you, it's been a while. I am extremely ticklish and would love to attend as a lee. Aussielergirl will attest to my ticklishness and willingness to lee on demand. She also has tapes of my hysterical laughter and begging.

Please send details to [email protected]

My Best........

Let me know when you hear from them. Tell one of the "rays" to contact me when they do.

LEEs may attend as guests of one of the Attending Female LEEs.

TTD

Any idea when this will take place? Which, if any, Lee's have been accepted?

TickleWolf said:
Any idea when this will take place? Which, if any, Lee's have been accepted?

The list of lees will not be posted so as to not embarass publicly those who have not been chosen. The LEE list is closed and done.
A couple to a few more LERs(Female) would be nice though.

TTD

TickledToDeath said:
The list of lees will not be posted so as to not embarass publicly those who have not been chosen. The LEE list is closed and done.
A couple to a few more LERs(Female) would be nice though.

TTD

Hmmm, I was only inquiring about myself, not the list.
My razor sharp deductive reasoning tells me I've just been publicly embarrased.

TickleWolf said:
Hmmm, I was only inquiring about myself, not the list.
My razor sharp deductive reasoning tells me I've just been publicly embarrased.

Your razor sharp reasoning needs .........sharpening! lol.
No list was posted so nothing is known of publically as whom the LEEs are.

TTD :shock:

TTD contacted me in a PM and really tried to talk me into taking a chance and coming to the FEM LER gathering or party this weekend but I really cannot take the chance.
He explained to me that a couple of gals canceled and one more may and that the girls already attending could really use the help of another female or so.......
I sooooooooo wish I could be there but if any gals here read this..........give TTD a shout via email. His gf and partners in tickle really need you girls!

M1

Merciless1 said:
TTD contacted me in a PM and really tried to talk me into taking a chance and coming to the FEM LER gathering or party this weekend but I really cannot take the chance.
He explained to me that a couple of gals canceled and one more may and that the girls already attending could really use the help of another female or so.......
I sooooooooo wish I could be there but if any gals here read this..........give TTD a shout via email. His gf and partners in tickle really need you girls!

M1

You didn't have to do this but thanks Merciless!

Wish you could arrange to be here or actually, wish you were.....able.

TTD

TickledToDeath said:
Your razor sharp reasoning needs .........sharpening! lol.
No list was posted so nothing is known of publically as whom the LEEs are.

TTD :shock:
:) I had allowed for that variable in my calculations. When do we find out? BTW whether or not I'm one of the lucky few, thanks for all your hard work. I mean it, shit happens, ya know.

TickleWolf said:
:) I had allowed for that variable in my calculations. When do we find out? BTW whether or not I'm one of the lucky few, thanks for all your hard work. I mean it, shit happens, ya know.

All is a done deal.

Thanks for the Props!
Make sure you send me your email addy(send it to MY email) so as you are the list of considered folks for main/regular Hyenas Club Parties.

[email protected]

TTD

Ps. Let me know whether you are a single and part of a couple too.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back