• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hyenas_Club

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
Thread too old to keep. Outdated....mods please remove. Thanks

Last edited:
You now have your own home for posts!

TTD, I felt slack for not having made a section for you. Will ya forgive me? We've made one for you now, and moved your thread here. Welcome!

Congrats, btw, on having started so well and diligently!

dvnc

Last edited:
dvnc

:) OF course I will forgive you...THIS time, lol;)

Next time it's 1000 strokes of feather and finger on the bare soles!;)

Thanks for giving me/The Hyenas a section!!!

Ticklishly,

TTD

:D Thanks for the forgivin' nature, sir! I must admit, though, I've already had such tickling from QBWeaver back at early West Coast Gatherings, and 'spect I'll get 'em again. Every 'ler should 'lee now and again. Keeps ya humble, y'know? ;)

You are, of course, entirely welcome. Glad to see another of us florishing, especially given the dearth of events in our interest!

dvnc

what part of the country is OH considered? Any action going on there?

Ohio is considered Northern, for our purposes. Anything not in a coastal state is northern or southern, at the moment.

Ohio has had several gatherings under the moniker of MidWest NEST. The main hosts, Bellarisa and Annaloo99, have both been way too preoccupied at present to do another, though. Bella had another baby (microBella v2), and Anna's plannin' a weddin', and likely gettin' busy with the husband t'be. They are, however, folks with whom to coordinate, as they know many in that area.

Chicago's CHEST, run by TickleChgo, is close to ya, and also good. I know him, and like him. I know nothing about NYST, save that Josie's doin' it, but it bears visitin', and is comin' up in August with an event, and even has a munch in July, if memory serves. She's a sweet lady.

Slightly more distant in time is the possibility that another NEST will happen. They're in Philly. Max Speer runs 'em. He's a friend, and I enjoy visitin' him, and thus recommend him too.

All in addition to the Hyena's Club, whose organizational activities are to be praised greatly. The more events there are, the better, says I!

dvnc

Hyenas Club Gathering is SET for 7-21-01

Members of the Club who signed in the Poll to attend who have not been in the club for a bit, you have received your e-mail with info, directions and location.
Verify you received that e-mail as soon as possible

TTD

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back