• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am disgusted

Beware! I am new to this scene and decided to see what some of these tickle vids were like. I went to the BTS site (Brazilian Tickling Site) and purchased a clip for $9.00. The clip was called 2 blondes part 3 I think but the description said feet tickled with a pen. I downloaded the video and started watching it. The first thing I noticed was that the video was 8 minutes long but after less than 2 minutes the video was spliced so it just started looping. In other words, the tape was spliced to play over and over again the same footage. An 8 minute clip was actually less than 2 minutes of original material. I feel completely taken advantage of and my opinion of online tickle clips is somewhat soured. I also noticed that a pen was not used in any part of the clip so to go along with splicing the clip they also false advertised it as well. This purchase was my very first and might end up being my last. What am I supposed to do? How can I get some kind of rectification to this problem? I probably won't be compensated for my loss but hopefully by posting my experience here that some other unsuspecting customer will not be taken by these thugs. :ermm: :mad: :ermm: :mad: :mad:

I assume that by coming on here and announcing this publically aswell as calling BTS "thugs" that you have already done the sensible thing and e-mailed them, in which they gave you either no reply or an unsatisfactory reply?

If you did not e-mail them and immediatley began a rant on here I'd suggest you delete this topic and do so. If they do not reply, or state that no mistake has been made and the clip is supposed to loop, that is when making this topic would be more appropriate.

Of course, I'm not saying your stupid, I'm perfectly sure you were smart enough to get in contact with them and make sure it wasn't a mistake before tarnishing there otherwise good name.

i agree

While i am not that huge of a fan of BTS, i have heard that they are a rather reputable site. Your download may have not completed hence why you only DLd the 2 mins of it. If i were you i would get in touch with them, then if they rectify the situation, you should repost an apology, however if you have already done this with no reply, then hell i would talk as much shit as possible

It very well could be a corrupt download like Sicamster suggested

I've been a member of BTS's actual site and their stuff is very good. The situation you are talking about has happened to me a few times before but with different clip stores. What happens is the download doesn't complete even though your browser says it does. And when this happens you only get part of the clip. This is not the store's fault...it has to do with network conditions when you download. It happens to me a lot because I am on a lousy DSL line that effectively shares bandwidth with my whole apartment complex. The most tell tale sign that you have a corrupt download is to try to advance the clip while it's playing in your media player. If it won't let you fast forward then the clip did not finish. When you are about to buy the clip take note of how many megabytes the clip is in size. Most if not all clip stores tell you this information. Then, when your browser says the download is complete, go to the folder on your hard drive where you saved the clip and look at the properties for the file to make sure you do in fact have the same number of MB. If not, the download was interrupted by network traffic and you will need to download it again.

I'm not saying that this is 100% what happened in your case but believe me it happens enough and your situation had identical symptoms to what I have experienced so I'm willing to bet that's what happened. I understand your frustration because it's always lousy to spend money for something and not get what you expected but I would not be so quick to jump on here and bash the store without at least considering the possibility that it was an accident because of internet traffic which is not their fault or yours.

Hope this reply helps address your concerns and restores some faith in the video clip store community. I for one think the whole clip store idea is great because you can buy just the content you want to see and not have to wait for vhs or dvds to come in the mail. You can get your video right away!

-DFT

I got it all

DallasFootTickler said:
I've been a member of BTS's actual site and their stuff is very good. The situation you are talking about has happened to me a few times before but with different clip stores. What happens is the download doesn't complete even though your browser says it does. And when this happens you only get part of the clip. This is not the store's fault...it has to do with network conditions when you download. It happens to me a lot because I am on a lousy DSL line that effectively shares bandwidth with my whole apartment complex. The most tell tale sign that you have a corrupt download is to try to advance the clip while it's playing in your media player. If it won't let you fast forward then the clip did not finish. When you are about to buy the clip take note of how many megabytes the clip is in size. Most if not all clip stores tell you this information. Then, when your browser says the download is complete, go to the folder on your hard drive where you saved the clip and look at the properties for the file to make sure you do in fact have the same number of MB. If not, the download was interrupted by network traffic and you will need to download it again.

I'm not saying that this is 100% what happened in your case but believe me it happens enough and your situation had identical symptoms to what I have experienced so I'm willing to bet that's what happened. I understand your frustration because it's always lousy to spend money for something and not get what you expected but I would not be so quick to jump on here and bash the store without at least considering the possibility that it was an accident because of internet traffic which is not their fault or yours.

Hope this reply helps address your concerns and restores some faith in the video clip store community. I for one think the whole clip store idea is great because you can buy just the content you want to see and not have to wait for vhs or dvds to come in the mail. You can get your video right away!

-DFT

I did get the whole download. I will not delete this post I feel that others need to know. I see that this BTS guy posts here when he wants free advertising lets see if he will also post when there is a question of his integrity?

hollywoodhoney said:
I did get the whole download. I will not delete this post I feel that others need to know. I see that this BTS guy posts here when he wants free advertising lets see if he will also post when there is a question of his integrity?

I doubt the BTS guy will visit every post on the forum, and there is nothing in the title that relates to his site. It would be better to put a post in his thread where he can see it, and so get a chance to reply, or, as was said, to e-mail him.

You certainly have a right to be upset when such a thing happens, but he also has the right to take note of your complaint and explain the position, so that we can all take note of what really happened now that it is here. I also experience BTS as a reputable site, so I should really like to know.

I agree that sending an email is the sensible thing to do. I doubt he would try to rip customers off. Its terrible business practice. Sounds like maybe the source file is corrupted. Maybe all custs are getting bad download. Good luck...

best wishes

R.

hollywoodhoney said:
Beware! I am new to this scene and decided to see what some of these tickle vids were like. I went to the BTS site (Brazilian Tickling Site) and purchased a clip for $9.00. The clip was called 2 blondes part 3 I think but the description said feet tickled with a pen. I downloaded the video and started watching it. The first thing I noticed was that the video was 8 minutes long but after less than 2 minutes the video was spliced so it just started looping. In other words, the tape was spliced to play over and over again the same footage. An 8 minute clip was actually less than 2 minutes of original material. I feel completely taken advantage of and my opinion of online tickle clips is somewhat soured. I also noticed that a pen was not used in any part of the clip so to go along with splicing the clip they also false advertised it as well. This purchase was my very first and might end up being my last. What am I supposed to do? How can I get some kind of rectification to this problem? I probably won't be compensated for my loss but hopefully by posting my experience here that some other unsuspecting customer will not be taken by these thugs. :ermm: :mad: :ermm: :mad: :mad:

The scenes with tickles with pen appear in the clips 1 and 4 of that series, not in the number 3.
The clip with problems was already changed.
It was really a loop of scenes, but it was an edition accident.
Please, hollywoodhoney, email us and we will send a link for the same clip, with new edition and the pen tickling scenes.

We apologize
[email protected]

hollywoodhoney said:

The scenes with tickles with pen appear in the clips 1 and 4 of that series, not in the number 3.
Please, hollywoodhoney, email us and we will send a link for the same clip, with new edition and the pen tickling scenes.

We apologize
[email protected]

Brazil_Tickling said:

We apologize
[email protected]
Now that is excellent customer service!! I look forward to buying clips from a site who knows how to resolve issues in a professional manner & explain & resolve a situation in a courteus manner. Others should learn from you BTS. :happyfloa

Last edited:
Maybe Hollywood has learnt to get in contact with the company concerned first before slagging their name in public. Clearly, had HWH e-mailed BTS first this topic would have been avoided.

Prehaps a dignified apology is in order?

I think BTS's response to the issue could class as reasonable advertising in itself. Hollywood may have done them a favour.

Interesting

TickleMantis said:
Maybe Hollywood has learnt to get in contact with the company concerned first before slagging their name in public. Clearly, had HWH e-mailed BTS first this topic would have been avoided.

Prehaps a dignified apology is in order?

The interesting thing about your comment is the fact that you have no idea if I actually had contacted them before I made this post. Since you are making the assumption that, while not knowing me at all, I must have made the post without first contacting them. Why could you not have assumed that I did contact them and after no response made the post. Sometimes, those that assume make complete asses out of themselves. Maybe it is you who owes an apology?

Maybe, however you still haven't told us whether you contacted them first or not.

Not to mention, from my first post in here... "I assume that by coming on here and announcing this publically aswell as calling BTS "thugs" that you have already done the sensible thing and e-mailed them".

If you had contacted them first it seems pretty obvious they would have given a reply like the one they posted above and cleared the problem up. From this, using my brain, I can make a fair and well informed assumption that you did not contact BTS before slagging them in public.

hollywoodhoney said:
The interesting thing about your comment is the fact that you have no idea if I actually had contacted them before I made this post. Since you are making the assumption that, while not knowing me at all, I must have made the post without first contacting them. Why could you not have assumed that I did contact them and after no response made the post. Sometimes, those that assume make complete asses out of themselves. Maybe it is you who owes an apology?

I would rather be interested to hear if everything has worked out for you now and if the problems you had have been resolved.

I take it hollywood has e-mailed BTS an apology, rather than doing it publically. Or just hasn't been online.

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back