• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am new to this, how can I start in this fetish?

Why do you want to tickle a girl with whom you're not emotionally attached? Speaking from my own experience, tying up and tickling a girl whom you'll have taken time to get to know and be friend with is a very rewarding experience, I don't see how you can get this exciting feeling of trust and playfulness with a prostitute. Or maybe that's just me, I wouldn't see myself tickling a girl who's not actively enjoying it and with whom I don't have a good vibe...

My advice? Be patient. Chat with and get to know people in your area from this forum or another, a Brazilian one, maybe? (I met my tickle partner in a local fetish forum) Get to chat with girls and maybe consider a session if there's a good vibe between you two (yeah, I know girls are scarce, but the few there is can be easily offended and scared off by rude impatient lers, so it's up to you to make a difference). Sure it might take time, it took me years, but it will be much more worth it in the end than seeing prostitutes, I believe.

Before you try prostitutes remember that there's not a lot of tickling in jail...unless you have different laws.

Just try talking to people on different forums and going to gatherings and such.

I get your opinion, interesting to compare our two different points of view. Yup, I need to feel a sort of attachment with my partner to feel really satisfied, if you don't, well I hope you can find a woman with compatible desires. Most women I've talked to online do prefer to build a friendship with their tickler first, so they can feel safe and relaxed with them, but my experience doesn't speak for all women, so maybe you'll find your "matching shoe" (that's an expression from my place, dunno how to translate it but you get the idea ^^)

So no tickling forum in Brazil? Did you try Fetlife? It's much broader and encompasses all forms of fetishes and BDSM, but that would be a way to start.

As for the jail thing, we don't know how the law is in Brazil, but I live in Europe and prostitution is illegal (in my country, anyway) and I guess it's illegal in the US as well, that's why ticklesndimes advised you to be careful with that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back