• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I AM NOT TICKLISH! YOU ARE CLEARLY WASTING YOUR TIME!!!

tickle-me-rosie

TMF Master
Hi I'm Rosie and those of you who have met me, know that the title of my thread is a flat out lie... but SSSHHHHHH don't tell anyone! ;) I've decided creating a profile so people can have a small insight into me, may not be a bad idea, so here I am.

I am a 27 years young, pansexual( :rainbow: ), pagan( :witchy: ), currently attached within an open poly relationship with someone who isn't into tickling, but because I am in an open poly relationship we are both free to go off and play with/see/date other people... That being said though, I rarely ever do go off outside of my relationship because I can't/wont just play with anyone. There has to be a certain level of comfort, trust and compatibility for anything to take place (be it play, friendship, dating etc)

I have been into tickling for as long as I can remember! I have childhood memories of tickle wars with my friends in the grass at recess. Once I hit puberty I realized it was a turn on, and when it wasn't for my friends, I immediately thought I was weird and alone, so I kept it pretty much to myself until I met a friend in high school who later became my Domme for tickling amongst other things.

When it comes to tickling I am about 30% Ler, 70% Lee. As a lee, I can go for hours, although I rarely use my safe word, I like to have one in place in case I am tickled to the point where I have to pee, and lets just say I am not into any water sports PERIOD! I have had very little experience as a Ler, but I was recently told that I am a pretty damn good one! But then again being ticklish I suppose that would help in the ways of being a Ler!

If there is something I haven't touched on that you'd like to know feel free to ask, I will either answer it here, or send you a private message if it is too personal for me to feel comfortable answering it publicly.

I look forward to getting to know/talking to everyone
CHEERS! :cheeruptickle:

Did you ever opened up about being into tickling to that person you have relationship with, and is it primary your need to satisfy your tickling desires that made you go off to open relationship?

Yes my partner is aware that I am into tickling, has tried to tickle me now and then, but never to any length that I would want, more just during foreplay type of thing. No that wasn't why we opened our relationship, we were both poly before we met and prefer those types of relationships.

As an independent witness (and private investigator no less!) I can honestly say that I concur with Shia Lebouf over there. You ARE full of it.

AGAIN WITH ALL THE LIES!!! I think I should know whether or not I am ticklish!

You mean the guy from Transformers? Shia Lebeouf? You spelt his name wrong and what does he have to do with anything?

AGAIN WITH ALL THE LIES!!! I think I should know whether or not I am ticklish!

You mean the guy from Transformers? Shia Lebeouf? You spelt his name wrong and what does he have to do with anything?

Put a picture of our smoking friend c7_assassin next to a picture of the guy from Transformers and you tell me if they aren't the same person.

And, I have never seen them both in the same place at the same time.

And, you're lying like a Persian rug.

I don't think they look that similar LOL but wait no.... I do not know this c7_assassin you speak of! :p

And no I don't, I actually sleep kinda all rolled up on my side like a puppy!

All I have to say is that I have heard wonderful things about you from my Canadian friends. You seem like a true fit in our community no doubts there. Glad you are with us Rosie!

All I have to say is that I have heard wonderful things about you from my Canadian friends. You seem like a true fit in our community no doubts there. Glad you are with us Rosie!

*blushes* aw thank you texas... wait.... who's been saying what???? Do I need to kick some asses???

NO! I is still broken and not ticklish!!! Damn you and your evil poking woman!!!

Texas... SPILL IT! :mad:

Rosie loves the color pink too!

THAT IS TOTALLY UNTRUE! I DESPISE THE COLOR PINK! And because I almost never use my safeword, because there can never be enough tickles, I use PINK as my safeword, because I hate ending tickles just as much as I hate the color PINK! It is a vial and disgusting color!

@ Texas If you want to know my actual favorite color to add to the Rosie facts, it's purple!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back