• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am saving up money to make this tickling video happen

tickleteasing

Verified
I am saving up money to make this happen, in an earlier post I had an idea for a tickling video and I think I want to now go on a mission to make the money to make this happen.

In my opinion this would make an interesting tickling video or rather in that case it would be a dvd set here is the situation.
1. I am going to save up 14400 dollars to pay for a tickling video
2. You take the most masochistic ticklee you can find and put her on a St Andrews cross blinded wearing a bikini . Then you put 7200 dollars on a jar next to the ticklee.
3. You take the most sadistic male or female tickler you can possibly find and give him or her access to any tickler tools they want, feathers, forks, toothbrushes, shaving brushes, well you get the idea. Then you put 7200 dollars on a jar next to the tickler
4. Now the fun part you get the tickler to tickle the ticklee and for every minute the ticklee lasts without begging for mercy ten dollars is taken out of the tickler's jar and put in the ticklee's jar. This way the tickler is motivated to break the ticklee and the ticklee is motivated to outlast the tickler.
If you calculate it up this is twelve hours of nonstop tickling. Now here is the question what tickler and ticklee would you most want to see for this showdown I am on a mission to make happen? Can you imagine ticklishhope being on the recieving end of this

Well you asked...

You asked for an opinion - here's mine:

1. I am going to save up 14400 dollars to pay for a tickling video

You're nuts! ;)

If you calculate it up this is twelve hours of nonstop tickling.

No one can take twelve hours of nonstop tickling.They will pass out,become seriously ill and or become desentized long before you get to that point.It might be a nice fantasy to some and thats ok but thats all it is.

You'll need more than 14,400 if you want to press a DVD set long enough to hold 12 hours.

I mean, I also think you're plan is eccentric. But if you're serious, I would build up a couple videos first for 1. the money and B. to get the experience. You don't want to spend all this money and have it end up looking like crap.

If you calculate it up this is twelve hours of nonstop tickling.

and or become desentized long before you get to that point.

I'm thinking this one.

You might even remove the lees ticklishness for the rest of her life. I've met girls who were ticklish when they were little but had a brother(s) who tortured it out of them completley. Twelve hours DOES look great on paper, but the reality is EVEN IF the lee stays ticklish the whole time it'll get stupid-boring watching the same thing for twelve hours.

Your mind's in the right place tho. Maybe one lee and five lers for one hour?

I'm thinking this one.

You might even remove the lees ticklishness for the rest of her life. I've met girls who were ticklish when they were little but had a brother(s) who tortured it out of them completley. Twelve hours DOES look great on paper, but the reality is EVEN IF the lee stays ticklish the whole time it'll get stupid-boring watching the same thing for twelve hours.

Your mind's in the right place tho. Maybe one lee and five lers for one hour?

I would like to do something that would make a female lee feel like a princess and fulfill her fantasy. What is the longest a female lee could take it and what would be the most lers she could handle to make herself feel pampered and feel wonderful? What if this was the female lee's first time she was ever tied up and tickled and she went thorugh this

I'm fairly certain one or two people were put to death this way throughout history. Eventually, you sufficate and die from lack of oxygen.

Moral:

12 hrs straight tickling = bad news bears

Just go for an hour or two tops, save your self some money.

Kev

Tickleee----------ticklejen

Tickler-----------LeeAlure :happyfloa

Thanks for mentioning me DLazarus. I am sure that this is just a fantasy he would want to come true and that tickleteasing is probably kidding about not getting any breaks while getting tickled for 12 hours. People would HAVE to have a break while being tickled that long :rolleyes:.

:xpulcy:

Dont think id want to see the same girl tickled for 12 hours. id say 12 girls tickled for one hour each. :yowzer:

Thanks for mentioning me DLazarus. I am sure that this is just a fantasy he would want to come true and that tickleteasing is probably kidding about not getting any breaks while getting tickled for 12 hours. People would HAVE to have a break while being tickled that long :rolleyes:.

:xpulcy:

Then they give up the money. :3 Nobody said they couldn't quit. Then the house takes the rest of the pot. Kind of forcing the tickler not to overdo it, but also not to go to lax so that she still screams without wanting to give up.

A nice balance to convince the ticklee that she can go "one more minute", would take a skilled tickler. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back