• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am so pissed off! >=O

Oh yeah. I'm SOOO closed minded..I stick up for gay people...I fight for animal rights....I have many friends with pysical disabilities...and I believe in equality....Oh my god, I never realised how closed minded I was. ¬_¬ Terrible of me...Just because I don't care what people have to say about me...Yeah...so close minded...

lol sarcasim

Why should I care about what other people think about me? Their opinions mean nothing. Just a load of mindless babble.

Oh yeah. I'm SOOO closed minded..I stick up for gay people...I fight for animal rights....I have many friends with pysical disabilities...and I believe in equality....Oh my god, I never realised how closed minded I was. ¬_¬ Terrible of me...Just because I don't care what people have to say about me...Yeah...so close minded...

lol sarcasim

Why should I care about what other people think about me? Their opinions mean nothing. Just a load of mindless babble.

Being open-minded isn't believing in one way of living, and believing everyone else to be wrong. Which is exactly what you're doing. It works both ways. You don't believe in equality, you believe people that think like you are fine, and everyone else should die. You said that in your first post here.

Anyway, time to grow up.

lol sarcasim

It.... it's LIKE irony... but not quite.

One thing that life has taught me (moreso recently) is that it takes all kinds of people to make up a community.

As much as we might not like what other people say or do, they're going to have their opinions and that's that. All we can do is try to surround ourselves with people who are a little less retarded.

Their opinions mean nothing. Just a load of mindless babble.

To them, they do. To you, maybe not so much, but just because they mean nothing to you doesn't mean their opinions are worthless.

I can't tell if there is more anger or irony in what you're saying.

So what is this mindset about gay/straight -

What consenting adults do behind closed doors is their own business.

Myself, I simply don't care what a person wants to do to get their jollies.
If it does not involve me, I don't care.

What is my preference? I like women. Latinas have the nicest asses. I mean nice and full and tan and POW!
yeah don't get me going about latina woman ass

Split the difference, guys. Game Girl has the right point of view but might want to take care to maintain the high ground by not hating the haters. I wouldn't call her any nasty names like hypocrite, because she's reacting to a real life situation of walking with a friend and seeing her friend get attacked.

I'd also add, to those who don't like the idea of homosexual acts: you don't have to like the idea. You certainly don't have to go into anybody's bedroom and watch. I would note in passing, however, that where you express the view that gays should stay celibate, you might possibly find somebody suggesting to you that you should abstain from any tickling acts too--including reading stories about it. What's sauce for the gay is sauce for the tickler.

Stuff like this happens. If you ain't used to it, either get used to it, or do something about it so you don't have to get used to it.

Ok, I have a friend called David. He's smart, he's funny and he's god damn adorable. He is also gay, and he's proud of it! Unfortunatly, there are ALOT of close minded bastards in our town. >=(

David and I were going to the shops one day, and some fuckin cunts from our old school started throwing stuff at him and calling him a fag. I was SO pissed off, that I started throwing stuff at them. Even threatning their lives! (They should have learned what I'm like from my last encounter with them. XP Anger issues I have. D: ) The bastards got the message and fucked off to the holes they crawled out from.

Fucking homophobes....I hate them...I hate every single damn person who dosen't accept homosexuality...Seriously. Homophobes should DIE! They are nothing but close minded monsters who take great pleasure in bringing others down, just because their different!

I guess it is fair to warn you guys that if I see anyone bashing homosexuality, I WILL go on a rampage. XD Beware the beast within.

And once again, here we go with the hostility and drama...so much for wanting a quiet internet experience huh...
Here's an idea, how bout trying to be nice and respectful to people around here for a little bit before threatening and shoving your opinions at them. Yes?

Anyway...

Even though I agree with a lot of what you said, your "anybody that doesn't think the way I do should fucking die" stance is, YET AGAIN, absurd and arrogant...and a bit childish as well.:illogical

Even though I agree with a lot of what you said, your "anybody that doesn't think the way I do should fucking die" stance is, YET AGAIN, absurd and arrogant...and a bit childish as well

Alchemy

Keep in mind she's still a teenager (according to her) and by admission still has anger issues. Maybe she'll grow out of them with time.

As for me, I have little opinion because hot angry Scottish girls make me think of Shirley Manson, and...I won't go into what Shirley Manson makes me think of. Let's just say they're the only girls who get sexy when they're angry. At least until they stomp your face into pavement cheese.

I have no problem with homosexuality myself. The only thing I find offensive about it is the abrasive irritability found among some of the males, which has more to do with personality than sexuality. However, in my infinite wisdom but finite knowledge, I do know enough about this issue to declare that the following is true:

LESBIANS ARE FUCKING AWESOME.

And that's really all I know enough about to say on the matter.

Someone mentioned

Someone mentioned making people more awareness and raising tolerance and that is probably the best way for u to utilize your anger game girl if u are so all fired up about animal rights, gay rights, etc... then start a campaign and let us know how it goes...while i understand the need to rant about the stupid acts of others u need to find a better use for that anger, something that u can look back on an say "well this happened and this is how i reacted..and i made a difference." You obviously have the passion to make a difference.

*on another note...no matter what you say about not caring what others say or think about you to some extent you do care...its human nature... because somewhere out there is some stranger who will walk up to u and say something profound and it will effect you... good or bad is your choice but you will care about what they said.

Ok, I have a friend called David. He's smart, he's funny and he's god damn adorable. He is also gay, and he's proud of it! Unfortunatly, there are ALOT of close minded bastards in our town. >=(

David and I were going to the shops one day, and some fuckin cunts from our old school started throwing stuff at him and calling him a fag. I was SO pissed off, that I started throwing stuff at them. Even threatning their lives! (They should have learned what I'm like from my last encounter with them. XP Anger issues I have. D: ) The bastards got the message and fucked off to the holes they crawled out from.

Fucking homophobes....I hate them...I hate every single damn person who dosen't accept homosexuality...Seriously. Homophobes should DIE! They are nothing but close minded monsters who take great pleasure in bringing others down, just because their different!

I guess it is fair to warn you guys that if I see anyone bashing homosexuality, I WILL go on a rampage. XD Beware the beast within.

You have a serious amount of anger inside of you, don't you?

I understand your anger, yet fighting back isn't usually the answer. Some people are just trying to get a reaction because it makes them feel powerful. As hard as it may be, it's best to just ignore them and let them waste their breath. If they personally harass you or David, like getting in your face, making threats, or touching you, then you should call the police and let them handle it.

Fighting fire with fire, while it's a common sight, isn't always the answer. But I still feel your pain.

Wow. I can't imagine caring about something that much unless it involved financial gain. :D :jester:

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back