• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am so tickle deprived!

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I know that I have already posted about me being an only child and how I have had limited tickling experiences but I want to expand on that. Before joining this website, I have never heard of so many tickling stories in my life! Of course that is mostly because there are so many members. I will try to make this as brief as possible without rambling. I know everyone has had different experiences in life but I feel like I am the only person out there who has had very little tickling experiences for someone who is 33. When I read posts about stories about people getting tickled, I can't help but get soooo jealous about it and it makes me sad :sadcry:. So, I guess I'll pick and choose what posts I will read. I mean I basically had a good childhood and I had friends but they really weren't into tickling. I grew up on a busy street and there was one kid who lived on my block my age but he was a troublemaker so I didn't see him often, my Dad's brother had no children, all my other cousins were much older than me and I wasn't close with them. I was tickled by my Mom a couple of times, once by a babysitter (and I had to ask her to tickle me), and a few other times by other people.
Just want people to know that I am not mad or anything but when I read posts where people describe their tickling experiences it just makes me jealous and like I said above, I will pick choose what I read from now on. I still like this website and I have met a few guys who I have met up with and have had tickling play with and it was fun :veryhappy. My major point is that I want to be tickled so bad it's driving me crazy!:whip: I really wish someone would come over and tickle me right now. Anyway, I just really needed to get that out in the open. Please respond if you want.

Last edited:
Hey Jen. It's easy to get frustrated sometimes, I know. I fall into the deprived category myself. I'm hear for ya. If you still have my number, feel free to give me a call. :)

If it makes you feel better, id say 50% of the stories/experiances told on this forum are made up or embelished :).

im a fair bit younger than you, but havnt really done much tickling either, few ex gfs.. nothing extraordinary. guess the only thing you can do is get tickled a lot more starting from now to make up for it ^^. im sure youll have no problems finding someone to tickle you here.

Hey there, ticklejen, I hear you. Just wanted to show some support. I'm only a tiny bit older than you, and I have not had all that many tickling experiences either. A board like this should be a place where you can let out tickle-related frustration, and I am sure this thread will fill up with comments from fellow posters wishing you the best. :)

tickle deprived here, too, even after trying adult personals sites, tickling groups, etc

Only time I ever get any tickling is when the doctor accidentally tickles me by poking me with her nails while checking for...whatever it is..(I swear it gets harder to keep still each time...man, one day she wont be able to examine me without me being restrained lol)

I'm almost ready to suggest they do some kinda study to see how/if laughter improves the lungs of a person with Cystic Fibrosis...and I'd gladly be the victim..er, volunteer..for that. (after all, I seem to be able to breathe better after watching Comedy Central Presents or "Who's Line is it Anyway?"...so the laughing has to be doing SOMETHING good for me)...seems like I'm not gonna get tickle-tortured any other way

you'll find someone to tickle you, Jen--------it will happen

I would love to tickle you Jen I wish I had lived closer to you so I could make the trip. I live in Massachusetts. ( Just south of Boston ) I'd be there in a heartbeat for you. If you are willing to travel I work in a Hotel I could get a free night and of course meals that you'd want. your welcome to email me at [email protected] if you are interested :cool2:

Steve

i hear you

like yourself jen i have had little to no experience at being tickled. and i am older than you so there. hehe. not by much but still... i even have a husband who i have asked to tickle my feet and he refuses sighs. aint life strange that way?// i dont get jealous however at the posts. i try to picture myself in their situation and it almost but not quite satisfies me for a while. anyway stick in there i believe your time will come, as will my own.

isabeau :imouttahe

so why oh why have U not written more to me? and i was just in center city over the weekend. not only could we have possibly enjoyed tickles.....there was baseball and food to be had!

drop me a PM.

no really!!!

Jen, I have a recommendation but it's a little weird. Now, we pretty much know that the majority of tickle freaks are male. I've seen the statistics and guys outnumber the ladies by a large percentage.

First of all, get a kick ass pedicure. Now, I don't promise you that what I'm about to describe will happen, but why don't you go to a college library, kick off your sandals and lie on a couch with a book covering your face. Pretend to be asleep. Have your feet propped up in such a way that even the janitor won't be able to resist a tickle. Chances are good that a full blown tickle freak will not pass up a chance to tickle a lady whose feet are out in the open like that. If that fails you, then you could always go to a crowded movie theater and prop your bare feet up on the seat in front of you. Some lucky guy may see them and sit close enough to give you a tickle or two. (I've done that before!) (I'm using feet in this scenario because if you remove your blouse in order to have your tummy tickled a full blown riot may ensue)

Obviously, the best thing you can do is meet new people and then eventually you'll let them in on your 'secret.' If they aren't into tickling, I'm sure they'll know someone who is.

The next best thing to do would be to move to Tucson and allow me the honor of giving you that which you desire. Judging from the replies this thread has received, you've definitely got some ticklers interested in helping you solve your dilemma.

I've been lurking here for years now, but this thread (in particular Jen's post and Isabeau's reply) struck a cord and prompted my first actual post. I'm a male 'ler (feet especially...I know, there are a lot of us here), turned 40 recently and am married to a wonderful woman who, while very supportive, doesn't share my love for tickling (and sadly is not ticklish at all). I also feel a bit deprived on occasion, as I lurk on-line to satisfy my lifelong fascination. I completely understand feelings of isolation and wishing that my desire to tickle feet could me more readily and easily satisfied. I also have not had a lot of tickle experiences, other than a couple of girlfriends over the years who were coincidentally ticklish and didn't mind it.

Jen's post mirrors my often frustrating desire to tickle without a readily available outlet, while Isabeau's post further mirrors the lack of a tickling element in an otherwise wonderful commited relationship.

The real point is that, despite those issues, this website has shown me these issues are not unique to me, which, oddly enough, helps me cope. While I have no easy solutions, it helps to know that there are others similarly situated and that there is an outlet to discuss or otherwise share common issue. Thanks for listening. I hope to participate more in this forum in the future. But for now I just wanted to share a little and let Jen and Isabeau know that their situtations and frustrations are not isolated or unique and that this forum has been a valuable coping mechanism for me. Thanks for listening.

I just want to thank you all for your responses so far. As for you, the_Baron you had e-mailed me a while ago because I received a message from you in my private inbox. I e-mailed you back but I haven't heard from you so I didn't think you were interested in tickle play with me. I need your regular e-mail address. Thanks for your advice featherfingers. I'll try it, although propping my bare feet up on a seat in a theater sounds fun but people might think it's strange. What exactly do you mean toneus79? What would be over? I don't quite get that. I am flattered luvgirlsfeet that you'd like to tickle me. I am quite surprised that there are more men that are members on TMF than women. Are men more comfortable with tickling or something? Go figure.

Chrisheaven like I had said before I have been tickled here and there. I have even been tickled by few guys I met from this website. But I crave more! It's good to know I am in good company. :grouphug:

see jen at least you have been tickled which is more than i can say. and thanks to booberry for responding and sympathizing with my plight. one of these days i vow to fulfill my fantasy somehow somewhere, until then i dream on.

isabeau

jen if a lived closer to you I would love to help you not feel so tickled deprived. Good luck on finding some tickles.

Yes Ticklejen I feel for you too. I haven't been tickled or tickled anybody in over a year and its driving me crazy.

oh wonderful Jen......

it was an oversight of EPIC proportion that i did not follow-up with U.

i have already begun the regular email route of communication....appropriate heads of state have been given advanced notice.....

....and the Baron tickle choo choo is chugging down the giggle tracks......

all aboard.......NO....just you Jen !!!

Hello again, Jen. I know how you feel about being starved for tickling, since I myself am also starving to tickle a willing lady. I met you at this past NEST, and was willing to tickle you then, but alas, we didn't know each other very well. I would like to get to know you a little better and possibly become friends with you. Believe me, it would be such an honor to tickle you and have you laughing with sheer delight. :) In the meantime, I hope your hopes and dreams do come true......

I am younger than you,but I have NEVER had any tickling experiences,and have never even been in a relationship.I hope that shows you that you are not the only one.

It really makes me feel good when I see a member getting support. All the straight tickle-deprived folks here should start exchanging information; this board ought to be a gold mine for men and women looking to tickle each other, and I do not see any of you keeping your hands to yourselves for much longer. <<<<----

GoForTheLaugh said:
All the straight tickle-deprived folks here should start exchanging information; this board ought to be a gold mine for men and women looking to tickle each other, and I do not see any of you keeping your hands to yourselves for much longer. <<<<----

Hey, maybe what we need is a "tickled-deprived-people" gathering ,maybe held in a state where there's usually not gatherings....nah, that probably wouldn't work...(damn, well there goes my chance of gettin tickle-tortured...)

Here's to that

Yeah Jen, I know what it feels like to be tickle deprived. I'm sure we could find just anyone to tickle us, but to find someone who is mentally stable (you'd be surprised how few manage to meet that criteria), caring, and considerate to experience this wonderful feeling with would be a dream come true. I don't think it's even possible in my case, but I trust you will find someone very special and respectful, as you are a good person yourself. Good luck, I hope you are able to find some release soon, and more importantly someone to have fun with, and to treat you as well as you deserve to be treated.

ticklejen said:
What exactly do you mean toneus79? What would be over? I don't quite get that.

Oh dear yet another english expression, sinks like the Titanic whilst crossing the Atlantic.

Thanks Shadow Tklr for stopping me from feeling so isolated and alone, because of my quaint little colonial phrases.

ticklejen said:
I just want to thank you all for your responses so far. As for you, the_Baron you had e-mailed me a while ago because I received a message from you in my private inbox. I e-mailed you back but I haven't heard from you so I didn't think you were interested in tickle play with me. I need your regular e-mail address. Thanks for your advice featherfingers. I'll try it, although propping my bare feet up on a seat in a theater sounds fun but people might think it's strange.

I would love to go to the movies with you Jen :feets: <<<<---- :tickle: That one of my fantasies :wub:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back