• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Believe In ?

DannyMc

3rd Level Red Feather
So many things to believe in , person , place or thing . Pick one thing you believe in , I'll start out , I believe in a warm summer breeze .

I believe most people are good,decent,and caring,even if it does not always show.

I believe in the fact I need a good, vicious tickling and maybe a spanking as well for all the whining I've done around here lately. :jester:

I believe that at a mostly subconscious level, the Golden Rule is actually a law. People do unto others as they would have others do unto them, necessarily. This doesn't mean they necessarily want good in its traditional sense. The greatest good in this scenario is that which validates their worldview. They do good because good done to them validates their worldview that most people are basically good. They wrong others as being wronged themselves validates their worldview that people are against them. By and large, I'm afraid most people are more concerned with being right than with being happy.

Capnmad , now that's something really nice to

believe in "happiness"

Great question Danny!

(as always!)

Well, since Danimal and Girls Do It beat me to this, I'll have to go with: I beleive in being a good friend to all of the amazing people I have and love in my life! :smilelove

XOXO

...in Lottery Law.
(when you wager on random chance in smth you gain absolutely no understanding of - you get Empty Chance, Zero, No Win, Bare... and so on. Without fail)

A man's got to believe in something...

I believe I'll have another beer.

nah.

I believe in myself. I believe that people must be punished for their actions. I believe that it is impossible for someone to truly be sorry for something they did on purpose.

I believe that all of humanities problems are not political or economic, but social. And if you solve the social problems, the political and economic problems will solve themselves.

I believe that there are good people in the world. And I believe that one day they will all stand up and speak out.

In short, I believe that all of the world's problems can be solved. It just takes the right people saying the right things to each other. And it starts on a personal level.

Last edited:
I don't believe in many things. I believe in the power of the self to overcome any obsticles on the journey through life.
I also believe in music.
Thats about it.

I believe in my wife, and my marriage.

I believe in the totally unconditional love your pets have for you...ceaseless and unquestioning.

I believe in the morning, and the promise that it holds for the day.

I believe that my real friends on this planet are the ones who aren't afraid to tell me anything at all; that they're pro-active when they need to be. They truly care about me.

I believe in karma.

I believe that the places that figured prominently in your life acquire their own power and magic, and that the ghosts who frequent them can comfort you.

I believe in the beauty and promise of a newborn baby. I do not believe in the beauty of changing a diaper.

I believe in trying to make a positive impact on the lives of others around you. It makes me tremendously happy to give another person happiness, even if only for an oh-so-brief time. I, in my misplaced sense of priorities, find this more important than money.

I believe in love.

what Knox said pretty much goes for me as well..

i believe in the power of love to the extent that those i have loved who have died are not gone, but waiting somewhere, until we meet again..

Yes, Melanie's right.

I believe that there are people waiting for me...and, oh, the things that we'll talk about!

And I believe that God is my Father
and Jesus Your Son is living and breathing in me
And I believe Your Spirit is with us giving hope and compassion
This is the creed. I will live it. I will believe.

From "The Creed," by Avalon. This pretty much sums up what I believe.

I Believe

I BELIEVE IN GOD. :angel:

I BELIEVE IN THE DEVEL. :firedevil

I BELIEVE LIFE IS UNFAIR AND CRUEL. :(

I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH. :ranty:

I BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE NASTY. :rant:

BUT I BELIEVE THEY CAN BE KIND TOO. :wavingguy

I BELIEVE IN HEAVEN AND THE LOVE OF A WOMAN BUT I'VE NEVER EXPERIANCED EITHER. :sadcry:

Last edited:
I believe in the power of love and what falling in it can do to a person and how it can change you.

I believe in the everlasting bond of friendship

I believe in karma also, Knox

I believe that my favorite man in the world is Very ticklish. I can't wait to tickle him senseless. :bouncybou

I Believe that everything (or mostly) happens for a reason and in the only way it could have.

I Believe that life is simple, people are the ones who tend to complicate it...

I Believe the most destrutive element in the human mind is Fear.

I Believe that it doesn't matter what you believe in, as long as you believe in yourself.

Dário F said:
I Believe that everything (or mostly) happens for a reason and in the only way it could have.

I Believe that life is simple, people are the ones who tend to complicate it...

I Believe the most destrutive element in the human mind is Fear.

I Believe that it doesn't matter what you believe in, as long as you believe in yourself.

I believe those are some beautiful sentiments, Dario

I believe in chaos. Have faith in nothing and you'll never be disappointed :D

I believe in aliens, and endless alternate universes where in one universe a person went one way, in the other he want a different way which had dramatic different domino effects and changing that universe completley from this one ( watch Noein, google it now!), I also believe in myself and humanity, and that if we put our minds to it we can accomplish anything, all you need is positivity, motivation, confidence and determination to make it in this world.

I also believe that theres no good or bad, right or wrong, there just is. and that peoples definitaton "good" and "evil" cannot exist without each other, otherwise neither would exist, yin and yang, not yin and yin, opposites, just like men and women ( women representing evil, obviously :jester: ) one cant be an opposite of something that doesnt even exist. Therefore instead of trying to get rid of one or the other, accept them both, or none at all, embrace the good experiences and learn from that bad ones to become stronger and wiser.

I believe that things will turn out alright after all.. and that human brains DO taste like lime jello.

...that all things happen for a reason, whether I know or understand the reasons
...and, that unconditional Love truly exists
:redheart:

I believe that karma is a misunderstood concept in the west as it is often used to describe punishments one receives for crimes committed in this life, whereas it only kind of makes sense if you believe the wrongs will be revisited upon the committer of them in the next life, seeing as how many people do wicked things and feel none of the impact for them before they die.

I also believe that this western conception of karma ("instant karma", if you will, or something akin to "you get what you give") is fundamentally flawed because right and well-meaning actions do not always yield right or good results.

Capnmad said:
I believe that karma is a misunderstood concept in the west as it is often used to describe punishments one receives for crimes committed in this life, whereas it only kind of makes sense if you believe the wrongs will be revisited upon the committer of them in the next life, seeing as how many people do wicked things and feel none of the impact for them before they die.

I also believe that this western conception of karma ("instant karma", if you will, or something akin to "you get what you give") is fundamentally flawed because right and well-meaning actions do not always yield right or good results.

Karma isn't always instant... it's the same concept as the Bible says: We reap what we sow.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back