• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i blacked out .....

2ticklish4eva

TMF Novice
ok so me and my bf are at his messing around when he sits on my and starts tickling me feet

now this is the second time iv everbeen tickled on my feet

and im going crazy screaming at him

then boom

nothing

i blacked out

i really worried him and he was nearly in tears

has anyone else blacked out from being tickled on their feet?

xxxx

:shock:...no.

You might need to see a doctor or something, that sounds pretty bad.

how long were you tickled? did you begin coughing or having any silent laughter? or getting breathless? and where on your body was he sitting? i have heard of people passing out from being tickled, but usually that happens after the person has been tickled for a long time..probably too long a time..unless you have something else wrong...get that checked...

Once when I was 23 years old this very beautiful girl, who was a friend of a tickle friend, was at my house. It was just the two of us, and she just came right out and said, “Would you like to tie me up and tickle my feet.”
I was shocked that she just came right out and said this, my friend told her about my fetish, so she already knew but I didn’t know she knew. I said, “of course I would,” in a very surprised voice.

When I got up the excitement must have gone straight to my head, and the next thing I knew was that I was lying on the floor with her over me, asking if I was alright. She told me that I had just passed out as I stood up.

This is the only time I have ever just passed out, and I contribute it to being too excited and the shock of what she had just offered. She was very ticklish too, and so we had a great night and many more after that night.

So maybe you were just too excited, and passed out.

Aloha, John.

I've been tickled extensively, and then as soon as they stopped just fell straight asleep. But never blacked out during tickling.

o.o

I hope your bf's more careful about that from here on out. Jeez... No, that's never happened to me, thank goodness.

Oh you people are getting all willy nilly for nothing.

Blacking out during tickling is a result of one or more of the following issues:

Sensory Overload from the tickling itself,

Blood pressure drop, or

Lack of oxygen to the lung and brain from all the laughter.

Once the tickling stops the symptoms go away immediately.

Congratulations on being tickled til you passed out. ;) Hope you enjoyed it.

2ticklish4eva - How long were you tickled?

haha

Oh you people are getting all willy nilly for nothing.

Blacking out during tickling is a result of one or more of the following issues:

Sensory Overload from the tickling itself,

Blood pressure drop, or

Lack of oxygen to the lung and brain from all the laughter.

Once the tickling stops the symptoms go away immediately.

Congratulations on being tickled til you passed out. ;) Hope you enjoyed it.

I don't know why, but that reply made me laugh my ass off. It reminds me of a friend of mine who, when I was in some precarious situation, would encourage me by saying things like "High Voltage? Don't let that bother ya!"

I would assume that it's harmless in moderation. Wouldn't make it a weekly thing...

Well it's true. Blacking out from being tickled is a funny thing, once you black out, your body no longer registers the tickling sensations, therefore the threat is gone immediately.

i was tickled for about a minute

i was laughing really hard so im guessing it was lack of oxygen
and yes my bf is VERY careful nowadays :)
xxx

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back