• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Can Finally Start A Colts Thread AFTER a playoff game

Dionysus

TMF Regular
.....and I think I heard more than a few grumbles that this'll be the last one lol. We'll see.

How strange is it to think that the Indianapolis defense actually bailed out Peyton Manning for once? He definitely didn't have his best game going today, but apparently San Diego loaned us their defense or something for this game :jester:

Up next, Baltimore. Should be interesting.

I thought this was the easiest pick of the weekend. KC stinks on the road, not too mention they always choke in the playoffs. i made a nice sum of cash on Indy. :woot:

I tell you, I am impressed with how the Colts defense played. This was supposed to be an easy pick spread wise in my opinion, but oh well. For the Chiefs, it wasn't Trent Green's fault, but LJ was stopped and Dwight Freeney had a game that I've haven't seen from him this year and have been waiting for.

Trent Green has not played well for the most part since coming back from his injury.And Freeney should have had a big day,Jordon Black could not block ME.But hey,congrats to the Colts,im only suprised they didn't put up 50 points against that defense.

Goes to show the "Any Given Sunday" rule is always in effect, and anything can happen in the Playoffs.

I really thought (and wrongly predicted) that KC would run the ball down Indy's throat. KC had the top 2 or 3 running game against the league's worst run defense. Hey, the Colts did what they had to and stepped up. Kinda like the Seattle/Dallas game. Dallas had two thousand-yard receivers and were going against a replacement secondary. What did they get...60-something yards combined?

People step up in the playoffs. At least they should.

That being said, Peyton cannot have a game like he had and expect to survive another game. Honestly, I doubt he will have another three-pick game. Let's remember that Ty Law is just "the guy" that always gets Peyton's goat. He's got what...8 or 9 against Peyton? Most by any player.

The Colts defense has to prove they can do this not just once but two more times. The teams they are going against (Baltimore and most likely San Diego) have superb running games and even better defenses. If Peyton throws three picks against the Ravens' D, at least two of them will be run back for scores. Again, I don't see that happening, though.

It's a promising start. Maybe having to play in the first round helped them. They got thier playoff feet wet and have momentum.

Good luck Colts! If the Defense can pull it together, we should be in for some very good games. I'd love to see Manning with a ring to go with all those records.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back