• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I can't sleep....

Slaver123

TMF Master
My best friend goes under the knife in 7 or 8 hours. I can't sleep. He has a 50/50 chance of surviving the surgery....

(I can post this here cause no one from my "real life" knows my TklTheater username...I don't want to alarm anyone by posting of F-Book etc)

Tomorrow could be the first day of a world without him. I just can't shake this thought. To make things worse I've been checking in on his home to walk the dog while he's in the hospital...

How do you describe what it's like to be in your best friend's empty home- with the very real possibility of his never coming back looming overhead?

If the worst happens the world will suck...but I'll go on, drearily, another huge measure of life drained out of my soul... and the world will be emptier...

oh wow. It's a heavy feeling when something so valuable is at risk. At the same time you can't control the outcome at all. I hope the surgery goes excellent and that he comes out fine. I'm sure everyone here will be hoping the same.

Came thru with flying colors- even the Doctors are suprised how well he did!

I'm glad everything turned out well with your friend, Slaver. :)

Now get some sleep!!

Wow... didn't know this till today, but some of his other friends held a fundraiser event to help him pay his bills! This is like how people pulled together during the Great Depression era to help each other out...And they say people are all selfish and isolated nowadays- not true! My grandparents generation would be proud...

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back