• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I did it!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

kis123

Level of Lemon Feather
It is official!

I have completed my Masters of Business Administration program with a 3.03 accum GPA!! I simply cannot believe I survived 26 months of peaks, valleys, illness, emotional and mental nuclear meltdowns, unemployment, and a host of other things that would've made just about anyone else throw in the towel!

But I made it and have a lot of you to thank because ever since I've been a forum member here, I've been in school at some capacity. Some of you probably remember when I went to complete my Bachelors back in 2003. I thought that was so hard (and it was). But when I decided to go in 2006 to get my Masters, I had no idea how hard that would be.

I had no finance background and no formal Excel training; two things paramount to successfully completing a Masters program. The school took me in anyway (knowing my skillset [or lack thereof]) and it was sheer hell for over two years.

Although many of you have been encouraging and positive during my academic road, there is one forum member in particular that I would like to openly thank for his help. Giantfan, you've been more than an inspiration to me; if it weren't for all the time and effort you took to help me, I would've left the program! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!:bowing::bowing:

Words will never be enough to express my appreciation; actually, when my degree comes in a few weeks, I should put your name on it! I'm sure you remember the day of my intermediate finance final--I thought I was going to throw myself into traffic that day! You stayed cool past my frenzied panic and helped me through. Thank you for all you've done to make my world a better place!

Now that I've gotten through the emotional stuff, I can start to live like a human being. First it's job hunting; it might take me out of Ohio so I'll let you know if and where. I'll need a TMF member to help me if I have to move; I've never lived outiside OH before.

I can clean my house now!!! I can't believe how I've been living over the last 2+ years!! I can also get the hillbilly curtains off my walls that came with the house!! I'm excited that I actually will have the time to clean out my SUV; I have books and papers all over the back seat and floor! My SO laughs at me all the time over the condition of my car!!

Well I gotta finish this up before I cry! I love you guys and you've been closer to me than my own family.

CONGRATS!

We have spoken via IM a few times, so hopefully you remember me, but i wanted to say CONGRATS!!!!!

OMG! Girlfriend I am so damn proud of you! That is absolutely amazing. I truly hope this is the start of many many wonderful things for you. You definitely deserve it with all of your hard work.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Fantastic work! May it lead to much success. :)

Giantfan, you've been more than an inspiration to me; if it weren't for all the time and effort you took to help me, I would've left the program! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!:bowing::bowing:

Words will never be enough to express my appreciation; actually, when my degree comes in a few weeks, I should put your name on it! I'm sure you remember the day of my intermediate finance final--I thought I was going to throw myself into traffic that day! You stayed cool past my frenzied panic and helped me through. Thank you for all you've done to make my world a better place!

KIS, I am so psyched for you. It was an honor to help you, though I can't take all the credit. True, I helped you with the Excel, and the problems, but it was you that grabbed the bull by the horns. I actually found it rewarding to help you because you really wanted to do it, and now you have the piece of paper to show for it.

I hope this brings you better things to come because you so deserve it.

My most heartfelt congratulations

Well done kis :)

You should feel so proud of the hard work you've put in and the determination to continue when by the sounds of it you've been through a hell of alot, much respect.

Hope you can now use your hard work and turn that into a fruitful future thats a happy and profitable one.

Congratz :smilelove

Congratulations!!! This is an awesome accomplishment and I wish you the very best as you move forward. You rock!!

Congratulations, Kis, that's a tremendous
achievement, and I hope it takes you far.
I also hope that this helps you understand
that you can do anything you really want,
and that your friends will support your
efforts along the way. :)

Lee

It is official!

I have completed my Masters of Business Administration program with a 3.03 accum GPA!! I simply cannot believe I survived 26 months of peaks, valleys, illness, emotional and mental nuclear meltdowns, unemployment, and a host of other things that would've made just about anyone else throw in the towel!

But I made it and have a lot of you to thank because ever since I've been a forum member here, I've been in school at some capacity. Some of you probably remember when I went to complete my Bachelors back in 2003. I thought that was so hard (and it was). But when I decided to go in 2006 to get my Masters, I had no idea how hard that would be.

I had no finance background and no formal Excel training; two things paramount to successfully completing a Masters program. The school took me in anyway (knowing my skillset [or lack thereof]) and it was sheer hell for over two years.

Although many of you have been encouraging and positive during my academic road, there is one forum member in particular that I would like to openly thank for his help. Giantfan, you've been more than an inspiration to me; if it weren't for all the time and effort you took to help me, I would've left the program! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!:bowing::bowing:

Now that I've gotten through the emotional stuff, I can start to live like a human being. First it's job hunting; it might take me out of Ohio so I'll let you know if and where. I'll need a TMF member to help me if I have to move; I've never lived outiside OH before.

I can clean my house now!!! I can't believe how I've been living over the last 2+ years!! I can also get the hillbilly curtains off my walls that came with the house!! I'm excited that I actually will have the time to clean out my SUV; I have books and papers all over the back seat and floor! My SO laughs at me all the time over the condition of my car!!

Well I gotta finish this up before I cry! I love you guys and you've been closer to me than my own family.

Hey, Congratulations!

"He who asks a question is a fool for a minute; he who does not remains a fool forever."

Aw........thanks guys! You all know how to make a brown girl blush!

The job search isn't going so well, but hope springs eternal......:idunno:

I just feel relived that it's over even though I'm fighting with the school over financial aid issues. Seems like they think I have $3475 in my pocket to cover their mess until financial aid approves my remaining tuition. The fun never stops does it??

Well, I'll keep plugging away-even a blind squirrel will find a nut with enough persistence!

And maniac, really......... thanks for the offer, but I can do without the celabration gas explosion!:xlime:

The job search isn't going so well, but hope springs eternal......:idunno:
QUOTE]

Become a tickle model - or a tickler!

I think you'd be absolutely ruthless as a tickler :bump:

I might have to buy some videos!

CONGRATULATIONS, SIS!!!!!! I KNEW you could do it! I hope you celebrate it well! You certainly deserve it!:mhorns:

CONGRATULATIONS, SIS!!!!!! I KNEW you could do it! I hope you celebrate it well! You certainly deserve it!:mhorns:

Thanks babygirl! Honestly, I don't know how I made it! I was (and still am) going through so much I really don't know how I did it!

I'm glad it's over so I can contrate on finding work. Thanks for taking time to chime in over here; I know you're a busy woman!:wavingguy

Congrats KIS!!! Great job. That Masters degree will take you places.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back