• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I don't like my fetish

Wow, so... there's a lot to digest. No on can tell you how to feel, you're entitled to it. There's definitely aspects of the "fetish" that frustrate me, that sometimes leave me feeling out of control. Labels are just that - terms that people have come up with to explain things, but sexuality is an individual thing. Will you find your exact match, I don't know - I haven't found mine either. But what hurts is hearing how painful your experiences have been to this point - how much pain it feels like you direct towards yourself. I hope most of all that you can find some peace with yourself, just the way you are. That you can be patient with yourself, and forgive yourself for all the things that feel so wrong. I wish for you to find acceptance and to finally feel comfortable in your own skin, exactly as you are.

If you ever want to vent, feel free to send me a message. I can't relate exactly to your experiences, but I can be a good listener.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back