• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

◄ I Explain & Demonstrate Tickle Fetish On Swedish National TV ► 1/18/13

jmsdarke

Verified
◄ I Explain & Demonstrate Tickle Fetish On Swedish National TV ► 1/18/13

I'm just initiating the thread for now. Lots of behind the scenes info on a most amazing day in the life of the world of the "Tickle Fetish Community".

Scarlett Lush, Kitty Kinnetic and Lisa Renee join me on this Swedish TV adventure.

TODAY SWEDEN. TOMORROW THE WORLD. HAHAHAHAHA!!! (okay, maybe not the world)

http://www.kanal5play.se/play/program/227061/video/26837651#!/play/program/227061/video/28191712|/program/227061/video/28191712 is the link to the documentary to the site. I'll have a simpler way to see it soon.

VIDEO CLIP COMING!

Swed-CAP-01.jpg

JD

Yay! Thanx for posting the tickling part of it. I saw the show yesterday, but having to watch through the fart stuff was quite ewwww :xlime: I'm trying to be tolerant, but really? Come on, fartpeople, what the hell.....

Thank you jmsdarke ! tickling part is great and the swedish TV girl is fun . great to see backstage
ps what a big house !

Ummm.....can someone point out what time in the show it discusses tickling?

FIVE MONITORS???

Also, there has been the tyra banks show, and howard stern, and numerous other fetish exploration shows, but this is by far the best of them. good work.

They made a great choice in having you represent, James. They couldn't have chosen a better tickling company. Oh and I want to live in Sweden.

What I love is how much fun she's clearly having, even if she may be a little weirded out by it; going by the video this is probably one of the tamest things she's done.

I'm assuming she wasn't ticklish on her feet, or was she just adamant about "no feet!" ?

Very cool indeed!!!! Nice job ;-)

peace out,
daddy

I think they really chose the right person to do this report with. Good job JD.

It might interest you to know that at a later scene, when she's standing with Olle (Sweden's nr 1 sexpert) next to the river, he's asking her whether she enjoyed getting her revenge and she says yes she did, but from the word-exchange and the sound of it, it could actually possibly be interpreted as enjoyed being tickled as well. And then, just as the scence is about to fade out, she turns to the camera and whispers again that she admits that she really enjoyed it!

I really enjoyed that. It was nice to see Scarlett Lush interviewed.
There was something about Malin's reactions as she was getting tied down. Nice timing with tickling her when she tried to be cheeky in choosing her safeword then going nuts in Swedish. There was also that look of hers when she got even with Scarlett.
Looking forward to downloading it somehow.
11:51 to 15:29 with commercials in between. Then go to 25:15 to 28:52 with more commercials in between. Then 32:25 (where I believe they do a person on the street interview on tickling, but I'll leave that to the Swedes on this board to translate) to 38:32. After this is the interview with the expert about it that Bjorre referred to. Hoping for a translation.

All in all, well done, Darke.

Wow, Yaqi, FrenchTickling, then Tommy of Tickle Abuse, and then James Darke. Well done guys!

It was amazing to be contacted to do this show segment. No one ever gave me a solid answer as to why I was chosen, but I was very happy to do it.

On shoot day, when they arrived, it was 4 of them. A producer, camera, audio and Malin (the show host). With me and the 3 models, it was 8 of us. We shot and worked together for 5 hours to produce that short little content you now see.
Swed-CAP-06.jpg

In the dialog part of the show, you'll see mainly me answering Malin's questions about the tickle fetish. They interviewed Scarlett, Lisa and Kitty, but Scarlett really did a good confident job. The other models were nervous.
Swed-CAP-05.jpg

Besides the show content, I have some other content somewhere. I'll have to hunt it down in my 22 Tera byte hard drive network. My problem is that it wasn't regular shoot content, so it will take some effort.

Mail was ticklish on her feet, but we were really rushing by that time, and it wasn't a priority for them because they (especially the female producer) were so thrilled to see us tickle Malin to tears.

Swed-CAP-07.jpg

From the very first contact, they sent me a link to look at a past show. On our next call, I told them that I would only do the show if we could tie and tickle Malin. At the producer (excluding Malin) level, they had a meeting and decided to agree to this stipulation. They also decided not to tell Malin so they could spring the surprise on her. I took a different path on this and taunted and mentally tormented her all day about how bad it would be when I tied and tickled her. She got red from all the talk of it. That was really hot. In the end, when it was show time, Scarlett broke her in about 30 Seconds. She was in tears. She suffered well!!!

Swed-CAP-04.jpg

Malin and Scarlett lush developed a girl crush. They really wanted to tickle each other. That was hot to see it form and happen - live before my pervy eyes.

Below, Scarlett is taking off her perv-o-licious heels to tickle the host (Mail) with her toes. This was unplanned and totally instigated by Scarlett. She wanted to tickle Mail really bad (my kinda lady).
Swed-CAP-08.jpg

Swed-CAP-01.jpg

I'll write more later. Overly busy now.

I captured the show and am editing it into a single clip of just the tickle related content. I will post it in this thread in it's entirety for all to have easy access.

Please don't write to ask me to post content from this event. That will not magically produce the time I need to do it.

I always appreciate you guys and am glad you enjoyed this most unique opportunity for us all.

JD

Last edited:
Again, all I can say is well done, James! Looking forward to all your postings on this episode.

I totally have a crush on Scarlett after seeing this. She's so hot and she's an awesome ler. I love how she seems totally determined to tickle Malin.

I also think it's pretty hot that the female producer wanted to see Malin tickled to tears. Any pics of the female producer? I'll bet that producer secretly wanted to get in on tickling Malin too!

Woohoo! That's great! Can't wait to see it all in one clip. Hopefully you'll find the other content as well. If you need some help, just send me those 22 Terabytes, I'd be happy to look it through for you :cheesy:

JD, great to see you getting some mainstream exposure! Your work is fantastic. Keep it up, mate.

I really enjoyed that. It was nice to see Scarlett Lush interviewed.
There was something about Malin's reactions as she was getting tied down. Nice timing with tickling her when she tried to be cheeky in choosing her safeword then going nuts in Swedish. There was also that look of hers when she got even with Scarlett.
Looking forward to downloading it somehow.
11:51 to 15:29 with commercials in between. Then go to 25:15 to 28:52 with more commercials in between. Then 32:25 (where I believe they do a person on the street interview on tickling, but I'll leave that to the Swedes on this board to translate) to 38:32. After this is the interview with the expert about it that Bjorre referred to. Hoping for a translation.

All in all, well done, Darke.

Wow, Yaqi, FrenchTickling, then Tommy of Tickle Abuse, and then James Darke. Well done guys!

yeah excellent!! just a question? you saw french tickling on TV? never heard about that...

Reading the descriptions, I was really kinda hoping you got her feet. But from her reactions to everything else, this was still an excellent clip! Who knows, maybe one day you can get her to visit again, and maybe then you can get her feet! Terrific job, James!

Well done JD. You are a gentleman and a scholar, and a sick and fortunate bastard! (Meant with the utmost endearment of course) Congrats as well as thanks are in order for this.

J :jester: J

yeah excellent!! just a question? you saw french tickling on TV? never heard about that...

It was on a youtube clip of a French show. He's never been featured on North American TV.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back