• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i finally found a 'ler, but....

Heck, id tickle you and im in NY lol..... as long as you can get to NY we would be set lol:xpeepsofa

your silly....

as far as the Ler being so far away, if you really want her to tickle you, find a way to go there or get her to see you. If its too expensive, find a Ler closer to home. (easier said then done, i know)

I brought up this whole tickling someone while they are tied up to a friend of mine. I wasn't sure how she would react to it all, but it turns out, she was very interested and would like to try it out. She says she is an alpha-female and loves to "watch males beg", and wouldnt have a problem tickling me until I'm begging for mercy. She even said she likes "seein a male helpless beggin for mercy". Sounds like stumbled across a gold mind and the perfect tickler huh? So what's the problem? Well, we met when I was studying abroad in Australia. So she lives there, and I live in New Jersey. So...that's quite a bump in the road :(
I even thought of flying her out here, but thats expensive, but I also had the thought of looking up a tickling video producer and doing a couple vids to cover most of the cost. It would be one hell of a F/M vid. But I dont know. Anybody got an idea?

Coming from "The Land Downunder" I know just how far away it is.
Maybe if you push and I pull we can move our countries a little bit closer. lol

Seriously though, I have the same problem.
Most of the people I know who are into tickling live far away from me.
Keep on trying though. I'm sure you'll find someone closer!!! :upsidedow

where are you? I need to tickle someone so bad. I want to try being a LER more then anything.

I am in Nj, near Atlantic City... Not THAT far away really

And I can guarantee if you gave me a good thorough tickling I'd give you the most ridiculous, helpless ticklish laughter you've ever heard exit a man's mouth, and full body for that matter; no acting! Tickle me the way you've been tickled, the way you've always wanted to be tickled, or the way you've always wanted to tickle someone, it does not matter!! After about 10 minutes it'd be pure torture and I'd be ticklish putty in your hands, literally!! Which I love! God forbid I were to be double-teamed or something! Which would probably be necessary since I am married, but my wife is willing to give me my fantasy which is that-- 2 or more girls tickling me endlessly for hours, humiliating me all the while! Teasing, taunting, amazed at how ticklish a person can be, especially on the bottoms of their feet and everywhere else, too.

btw.. could you please post a picture of your nails? I really do suspect you must have them, and they are probably bright or candy-apple red and long, am I correct?

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back