• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Finally Got Her! m/f

jrod321

I was dating a girl, I'll call her Beth. Beth was short, maybe 5'2''. She's got straight brown hair, size 6 AMAZING feet, the perfect ass, and nice D cup boobs. I tried tickling her before, she never let me tie her up, but I could always sneak some tickling in on her sides and she would go crazy.

One day my roommate was gonna be gone all day so I invited Beth over. She was wearing Extremely short daisy dukes, and a tight fitting v-neck shirt. She looked absolutely gorgeous. We were sitting on the couch watching a movie, one thing led to another and we end up on my bed making out. I stripped off her shirt, exposing a lacy, tiny, black bra, holding back her large cleavage. Then I pulled off her shorts exposing a matching black thong. I sucked on her neck a little, but then I grabbed her wrists and gently put them above her head, I used my belt to tie them together tightly, then her scarf the tie them to a rail at the head off my bed.

At this point she didn't resist, so I gave one more huge kiss then told her I'd be right back. She nodded. I ran to the garage and grabbed some rope. I came back and showed her the rope, she had a nervous look but I assured her that I would be gentle. I tied each ankle to a bed post and gave her right sole a little touch, she giggled. I went up to her bra and unclasped the straps, I pulled out her boobs, showing me very nice large tits. I sucked on one, and lightly rubbed the other until they became erect and stiff.

Her mouth hung open with satisfaction. I gave her sides a little squeeze, she breathed in deeply. "No, no, not there, please NOT THERE!!" She pleaded, but I had no intention of stopping. I spidered her sides and her nice fit stomach. She was going nuts, and I was getting turned on. I went to her pits, I poked in a circular motion, around her arm pits. She begged me to stop, but I told her that I would decide when I would stop. I would lightly tickle her pits, and suck on her tit, she would half laugh half moan, I was pitching a tent!

I then moved down to her hips, I squeezed them, and she laughed maniacally. I went to her thighs, and the laughter and begging continued! Her legs were smooth, tan, and freshly shaven. I chose that I had withheld my temptation long enough, it was time for her beautiful feet. They had on black nail polish. They were smooth, with long toes. I sucked on her toes to give her a break from tickling. Each toe was thoroughly sucked. I happened to notice that she was getting moist from all this. I cut her tiny thong off with some scissors, then got my vibrator. I teased her nipples with it for a little but then I lightly rubbed her clit with it. Next I inserted it into her pussy, I held it in with one hand and tickled her sole and heel with other arm, thank god she had short legs! She was going crazy, and started begging me to make her cum.

"If you want me to make you cum, you have to suck my dick after." She agreed, I could have gotten her to agree to anything, she was so wet! So I used the vibrator like a dildo and went in and out until she let out a huge moan. Then I reminded her of our agreement, and took out my rock solid dick, She sucked it until I went off in her mouth. I untied her and she laid motionless while she recovered. I went and laid with her, "next time, I want to tickle you!" she said.

Nice story! Thanks.

So....does this story show that even if a girl hates to be tickled (or cant stand it), we shud still tickle them during sex coz it still gives them a more intense/better orgasm?? And even if they dont like it, in a more sexual atmosphere, tickling wud still turn them on?? Coz did u say ur gf doesnt like to b tickled, but u manage to get a tickle in now and then? Yet tickling STILL made her wet and have a more intense orasm, for the better lol? I just dont get that that's all. I thought for tickle orgasms to b as effective as they r, that the girl had to actually LIKE bein tickled in the first place lol

Coz did u say ur gf doesnt like to b tickled, but u manage to get a tickle in now and then? Yet tickling STILL made her wet and have a more intense orasm, for the better lol? I just dont get that that's all. I thought for tickle orgasms to b as effective as they r, that the girl had to actually LIKE bein tickled in the first place lol

Who says this girl and his gf are the same person?

I'd say if you have someone who truly hates being tickled, you'd piss them off pretty quickly if you tie them up and then tickle them.

I never said she didn't like being tickled, I said she never let me tie her up. Those are 2 different things.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back