• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I found a girl that has a tickling fetish!

MeleeDuck_9

TMF Regular
I don't really know her,but she's friends with someone I went to high school with.She's gorgeous,and she lives relatively nearby. How do I get some sort of tickling going on between us!

I don't really know her,but she's friends with someone I went to high school with.She's gorgeous,and she lives relatively nearby. How do I get some sort of tickling going on between us!

I don't think it works like that, although much will depend on her personality and your personality.

Meet her, let her know you. Get invited to a part where she is and make a point of tickling her and judge it from there.

How do you know she has a tickling fetish? If you know for sure maybe you should just bring up the topic if you get some time to talk with her.

I asked her on facebook if she had a tickling fetish and she said yes.

Hmm. I don't want to be a giant wet blanket, but are ya sure she wasn't just in a silly mood at the time? I guess my question is was there anything leading up to that that made you believe that she had a tickling fetish? This just kind of sounds circumstantial otherwise.

Agreed with Adam , seems to be quite suspicious , but anyway good luck with her ^^

She's a member of several groups such as "erotic tickling playpen" and "I love to tickle feet mercilessly" She's also friends with several people who's profile pictures and name have to do with feet or tickling.

Liquor!! Lol just kidding. If your quite sure she's got a fetish, perhaps you should introduce her to the TMF? And just let her know subtley that if she ever wants to get involved in some tickle play you'd love to help her out :D

Liquor!! Lol just kidding. If your quite sure she's got a fetish, perhaps you should introduce her to the TMF? And just let her know subtley that if she ever wants to get involved in some tickle play you'd love to help her out :D

What if she's already a member? :bugeyed:

My mind would be blown, but it would be seriously epic! Wouldn't you agree, MeleeDuck? :D

What if she's already a member? :bugeyed:

My mind would be blown, but it would be seriously epic! Wouldn't you agree, MeleeDuck? :D

That's what I was thinking! In fact, she may be reading this right now. Hiiiiiiiiii!

That's what I was thinking!

Woo! Hivemind! :D

It would weird me out though, because I would instantly make the cognitive leap to start thinking about if any of MY real life friends might also be members here. ...and that would be scary, especially if it turns out I have actually been talking to them without realizing it! :scared:

I am a paranoid man. :)

It's me.

Handle it the same way you would handle any other dating esque situation with a lady. Find a way to find out if she's single, first off, and then move slowly from there towards a date.

I wouldn't treat it any differently than that, even if your final goal is essentially a tickle-buddy, because too much too fast tends to not work so well.

But then, I don't know the situation at all, nor do I know you or her. Just do what you think is appropriate and don't be a dick. You know the situation better than us, so just use your own judgment and good luck.

Oh, I say don't treat it differently, mostly because it really isn't all that different. Even if I post here, if someone walks up to me and says hey I think you have this fetish, would you mind if I tickle you, yeah, I'm still going to be creeped out. But yeah.

Etc

Last edited:
It's me.

Handle it the same way you would handle any other dating esque situation with a lady. Find a way to find out if she's single, first off, and then move slowly from there towards a date.

I wouldn't treat it any differently than that, even if your final goal is essentially a tickle-buddy, because too much too fast tends to not work so well.

But then, I don't know the situation at all, nor do I know you or her. Just do what you think is appropriate and don't be a dick. You know the situation better than us, so just use your own judgment and good luck.

Oh, I say don't treat it differently, mostly because it really isn't all that different. Even if I post here, if someone walks up to me and says hey I think you have this fetish, would you mind if I tickle you, yeah, I'm still going to be creeped out. But yeah.

Etc

I don't have dating-esque experiences with girls.I've just always been bad with women. I'm bad at lying,so I have getting to know a girl without telling her my intentions right off the bat. I just feel an like asshole making small talk and idle chit chat without bursting out "WANNA GO OUT SOMETIME?" plus I asked her if she has a tickle fetish and when she said yes I told her I do too, and I mistakingly asked if she was straight,which I imagine would lead her to believe all I want to do it is tickle her (which is partially true,I'm still looking for a relationship,and she can tickle me too).

It was so much simpler when cavemen just bonked whatever girl they wanted on the head an dragged them home.

I jogged across a field once to catch up to this girl, and said to her, yeah sorry, any time I see a cute girl I just have to jog past her.

It sort of worked.

So yeah, I'm hardly good at those sorts of things either, but just talk to her online and say you want to hang out sometime, and try to get to know her a bit.

Or wait for someone else to give actual, good advice. Women are not my forte.

Etc.

I mean, i guess you could just ask her if she wants to do a session, too. It probably couldn't go that horribly wrong.

I don't know....if he pops out with the question about the session right away, she might very well feel like a sex object. She for sure won't get the feeling like he wants to get to know her or wants a relationship!

We went to high school together. I would have been the creepy guy that nobody would talk with.

But seriously, yeah, fear of people I know or used to have any sort of social contact with being here has me mortified at posting anything even remotely revealing as to who I am. I don't care if people know; I do care that I run into people I used to know.

Also, women are sex objects, so I don't see the problem there. Get pregnant, take off your shoes, and go make me a sammich. Biiiiitch.

Please don't hurt me. And you would be interested to know that, in a course with 30 females and four males, with a female professor, on the subject of women's writers who only seemed to write about women's issues, I was in fact NOT lynched. Scary! A friend also forbid me to talk, ever, so that might be... anyway.

I'd say if he actually knew her, was friends with her in highschool or maybe had kept up with her, that there is a chance she might just have a hard time finding a steady ler and be interested, but it's a long shot. I don't think any girl in this fetish should have a hard time finding a temp partner or 20; one that isn;t creepy, though, that's something else entirely.

Just become friends with her; that's the safest route, imo. Introduce her to the TMF, too, or TT or whatever. I'd be glad to know that there was someone relatively close to me that was in this fetish, you know? I mean, just to know I went to school with someone that had it, even if I didn't want to talk with them. Just would allow me to feel more normal, but whatever.

I'm really tired.

Etc.

Ok she hasn't heard of the TMF. I told her what it is,linked her,and gave her my name. I am now on 24 hour alert, and any advice from anyone is appreciated.

I'm amazed at the tickling fanbase on facebook.I think I recognized a few TMFers as I was browsing the many groups.

Ok she hasn't heard of the TMF. I told her what it is,linked her,and gave her my name. I am now on 24 hour alert, and any advice from anyone is appreciated.

I'm amazed at the tickling fanbase on facebook.I think I recognized a few TMFers as I was browsing the many groups.

I could be wrong but I think you might be screwing it up. If she hypothetically thinks about it she might think there's something eschew with tickling as a form of sexuality. The best thing would be to let her experience it for herself with some play fighting or whatever. Tickling fetish or not, she was possibly in a flirty or silly mood so why not just roll with it and, I don't know, possibly find a girlfriend while you're at it! lol.

I kid, I kid.

She's a member of several groups such as "erotic tickling playpen" and "I love to tickle feet mercilessly" She's also friends with several people who's profile pictures and name have to do with feet or tickling.

Ah, very cool then! Just take it easy, though. Last thing you want to do is put her under any pressure.

Get to know her as a person! Thats the best and only advice I can give you.

You're gonna want to be careful hun, most girls are going to be unsure if you don't know them and not want to get into anything with a guy first up. Defently don't introduce them to the TMF first up, maybe try and go to the same party or something and just introduce yourself first and be cool, don't bring tickling into it yet. Then mabye once you know her a bit more, give her a quick "friendly tickle" to see how she takes it. Good luck hun :)

As an added note, you may consider deleting this thread.

Well, I mean, you can't, but. Etc.

Etc.

I'm not worried about freaking her out. She's actually freaking me out a bit with some of the crazy shit shes also into.She strikes me as a party girl thats up for anything and willing to try anything once.

I didn't actually know her, I went to high school with a mutual friend. She could definitely vouch for me being "not a creep",that is if she wasn't busy having a month-long meltdown.

also, she's apparently bi-sexual and perhaps married,but like I said she doesn't seem like the type to let something like marriage stop her from having a good time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back