• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Found A Great Tickling Tool

Tick L

2nd Level Blue Feather
I found a great tickling tool today. You know the little portable fans you can get for a like a buck? Just the little handheld ones? Well I was using one of those today as I was hot as hell, they do provide quite a nice breeze for being so small. When all of a sudden the fan thing blew off. The whole front of it, with the fan part and everything was now off of it and all that remained was a little thin, straight metal piece. I looked at it and I thought this would probably tickle, so I just tried it out on my own foot and it does tickle like hell. Now, I just have to find a girl to experiment this on, or one to experiment this on me, whichever one works. Now, has anyone ever used this or something similar to this before?

No, but I thought about something else - Tide has those spin brushes that you're suppose to use to break up stains on your clothing before you wash. Work the soap in. (They must not be selling well, however, as they're at the close-out store Big ! Lots for 50 cents.) Because they're made to take stains out of clothing the bristles are not too stiff, but neither are they so soft you can't hardly feel them. I couldn't help but think that with a little soap and water these things would tickle like crazy.

Interesting, that sounds like it could indeed tickle quite a bit. There are so many unexperienced tickle tools out there in this world, lol.

TicklishLurker said:
No, but I thought about something else - Tide has those spin brushes that you're suppose to use to break up stains on your clothing before you wash. Work the soap in. (They must not be selling well, however, as they're at the close-out store Big ! Lots for 50 cents.) Because they're made to take stains out of clothing the bristles are not too stiff, but neither are they so soft you can't hardly feel them. I couldn't help but think that with a little soap and water these things would tickle like crazy.

One of those popped up at a recent small gatherine I attended. No one tried with soap and water but overall I'd say the thing was a bust.

lk70 said:
One of those popped up at a recent small gatherine I attended. No one tried with soap and water but overall I'd say the thing was a bust.
Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I've gotten some pretty devastating results with the two of them I have in my bag. :woot: :devil:

lk70 said:

Darn. I thought it would be like an electric toothbrush.

Then again it might depend on the amount of pressure (it doesn't take much to bend those bristles) and how sensitive the area is.

I recommend doing your own review, Jamie... especially if they're a cheap experiment like $.50!

AffectionateDan said:
I recommend doing your own review, Jamie... especially if they're a cheap experiment like $.50!

1: It's Jami. No E.

2: And who would I try it on? I'm a 'Lee, not a 'Ler. I don't have anyone to tickle even if I was, and no one to tickle me.

So unless on your great road trip you're swinging close to me in the OC and can abduct me for a moment, the chances of having a Tide Spin Brush used on me are about as good as Satan getting a chocolate ice cream cone in Hades.

AffectionateDan said:
Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I've gotten some pretty devastating results with the two of them I have in my bag. :woot: :devil:

What else you got in that bag, mister?

TicklishLurker said:
2: And who would I try it on? I'm a 'Lee, not a 'Ler. I don't have anyone to tickle even if I was, and no one to tickle me.

So unless on your great road trip you're swinging close to me in the OC and can abduct me for a moment, the chances of having a Tide Spin Brush used on me are about as good as Satan getting a chocolate ice cream cone in Hades.
Sure, but even if you try it on yourself, you'll be able to tell whether or not the sensation would tickle if someone else used it on you. I do it all the time. :cool: And then when your 'ler does come along, you'll be all ready. :)

LindyHopper said:
Sure, but even if you try it on yourself, you'll be able to tell whether or not the sensation would tickle if someone else used it on you. I do it all the time. :cool: And then when your 'ler does come along, you'll be all ready. :)

I tried it on the tip of my finger and it seems like it might tickle. Especially if something that lowers friction like soap or lotion was applied first.

The latter I pretty much covered in the "How do you describe yourself" thread. So let's not get into that again.

It was just something I thought might tickle.

lk70 said:
What else you got in that bag, mister?
Ohhhhhhh, you know, a little of this, a little of that. :devil2: I wouldn't wanna bore you with the details... maybe someday, we can go over it's contents in a friendly atmosphere, in extensive detail. ;)
LindyHopper said:
Outstandin' point. Couldn't've said it better myself. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back