• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Got Busted And Could Not Be Happier About It!

FFT32

Verified
I’ve been seeing someone steady for the past several months (please refer to the “Just Being Myself” trilogy to get a read on the awesome lady I am referring to here) and it has been fantastic. Loving and being loved by a wonderful, intelligent and very funny lady is just what the doctor ordered since going through my divorce. Here is what went down:

If you have read any of the “Just Being Myself” installments, you would already know that this wonderful lady is fully aware of my foot/tickle fetishes. In fact, she is “on board” with it. She is also aware of the TMF and has viewed the site with me on occasion. She is aware that I am still active on the site and has not expressed any issues with that as far as she has made me aware of. I still love to read the “Discussion” boards and I love the “Video” and “Story” sections.

A few weekends ago, I was on the TMF surfing around as I had some free time. My lovely companion was spending the weekend with me and was nice enough to run to the grocery store. She is such a sweetheart. I was in the “Video” section and there were several foot tickling related posts which caught my interest which I started viewing. I was watching one of the CTG videos where a very nice looking lady was in their “DEVICE” and two ladies were tickling here good. Now back in the old days (before meeting my current friend) I would have probably given in to temptation if you know what I mean? Even though there was no “temptation” today, I was still taken in by the video however. I was making little comments to myself like “she has pretty ticklish feet”. I also had to reposition a bit as I sat and watched, lol . Little did I know, there was another viewer behind me watching the video and me! “Watcha watching there?” I hear behind me which causes me to jump and turn my head to see a gigantic smile. I went to say something and I got “Busted!” shot at me. I felt myself blush and I’ll admit that I was embarrassed.

“I, ah, well, I was just…” was all I could spit out when she said “It looks like she is being worked over pretty good. I don’t know if I could handle being that restrained and having two ticklers going at me”. WTF? Did she just say that? OMG! What an absolute gem this person is! She had no problem with me watching the video and actually applied it to her world as to what she thought about being in that position. “It looks like you like what you are seeing there”. She said. I was confused for a second as to what she meant until she smiled again and looked at my lap. It was a weekend and we had no plans other than staying in and cooking so I usually break out my favorite pair of sweat pants and T-shirt that probably should have been tossed in the trash years ago but I could never find the strength to let them go and apparently my approval of the video was “showing”. I looked down and blushed again. I looked back at her and still with a smile on her face, walked over hit the mute on the video and re-set it to the beginning. I was confused by this, but only for a second.

“Stand up mister”. She said which I did. “Arms up please”. I gave her a puzzled expression but did as she asked. She lifted my shirt off and set it on the chair. She then proceeded to yank my sweat pants and everything else down to the floor and ordered me to “Sit”. I sat down as instructed. She hit play on the video and as the two girls started to tickle their captive, she stepped behind me and placed her hands on my chest. She then started commenting on the action in the video and running her hands over my chest and abdomen. “That poor girl. "All strapped down with her little bare feet at the mercy of her ticklers”. I couldn’t believe what she was doing but I was in total sensual bliss!

As the girls in the video started tickling their captive’s feet, I hear “That’s right girls, tickle those sexy ticklish feet!” She now let her hands go to, well, you know where! She was working me two handed as she continued with her commentary. “That’s right ladies, tickle her!” “Listen to her laugh.” “Tickle, Tickle, Tickle.” “Aw baby, dose that tickle on your pretty little ticklish feet?” This went on for about 5-min and I lost it! The visual from the video and the physical and pure creativity from my gal was just off the charts stimulating!

She walked back around and shut off the video. I looked at her and said “OMG, that was incredible, thank you!” She smiled at me and replied “Next time, invite me too”. “No problem” I shot back at her. “No problem at all!”

This gal is a dream come true! I spent the remainder of the weekend taking care of her both domestically and otherwise…

I won't even be jealous at you for being such a lucky bastard..... I know that if I keep dreaming, maybe one day I can be lucky too!

Haha, gotta love someone who knows how to turn any situation into a memorable experience :) She sounds like a master.

FFT32, take it from someone who knows...just open fully up to her. It sounds like a wonderful relationship. Good on you.

Wow if she your lady friend ever decides she wants to ticklers to tickle her. I will tickle her with you....LOL

There is deffinately a compatibility that of which I have never experienced before. I was totally in love and committed to my ex and I resisted the break up until the bitter end. With this other person however, it's so natural and free flowing. Hard to explain other than it just feels right.

You are one lucky bastard!!!! Keep her around for as long as you can and do what she says about letting her watch too. you never know where it may lead.

Marry that girl!

Okay, I mean what I say, but seriously, how many scores of guys and girls here vent about their crappy relationships, or just sheer frustrations?

How many more people in the outside world literally DREAM about having a relationship like this?

I can't even comprehend one like this. I've only met spoiled girls, religious nuts who'd literally demand I go into intense therapy and be throwing holy water on me if she saw me looking
at a picture of a girl with no shirt on......a tickling forum? Her head would explode.
Or...just basic boring relationships.

You have the Holy Grail, the Infinity Gauntlet, the winning Powerball Ticket. Don't under appreciate it, don't "get used to it," always understand that, if this story is true, you are literally one
in several million.

Awesome story! It's fantastic to find someone with similar sexual interests that you didn't know before.

You lucky dog! Ha that's awesome man, congrats and thanks for sharing.

Really awesome. I think it's safe to say this is the response all of us would dream of or hope for if in the same situation. I'd like to think my GF would have a similar response......and I actually think it's possible she might. But, hard to know until it happens ;)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back