• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I got my Girlfriend back. :):)

Emishticklish

TMF Expert
So, the last time I went to visit my beautiful Russian Girlfriend, I was almost entirely the one to be tickled. To be fair, Lenka is the typical tough butch Lesbian who is embarassed by any sort of humiliation....though I think she secretly may enjoy me tickling the daylights out of her when she is in the mood. :) She flew in from Tobolsk Yesterday, I had posted a Topic in tickling discussion about hpw to massage without tickling her. After which I decided, well I really DO want the chance to tickle her without mercy. So here is the story. :)

After taking her out to a steakhouse for dinner, and having a couple glasses of wine at my place, we settled in my bed for a movie. (I went through a lot of trouble to get a hold ofones with Russian subtitles, and also Russian films in general specifically for her arrival.) She had me laying in her lap, a.d my arms were streched upward and around her waist...it was atight fit as her back pinned them to the headboard. Every so often, I could feel her long fingers spidar tickli.g my pits. I squirmed at first, and tried to show it wasn't bothering me. But then, it lasted longer and I looked upward to see her wickedly smiling down at me before she full on dug into my armpits. I was flayi.g and squealing, begging her to stop but she just kept tickling much to my anger. I'm a switch, and normally love it when my Girlfriend tickles me but not tonight. I decided, I wanted to make her suffer for always using her dominerring force against me. Adrenaline pulsed through my viens, and somehow I broke free. I jumped on top of her straddling her waist and began poki.g at her tummy, ribs and chest. She squealed and screamed, so incredibly ticklish under my fingers but I was too fired up to stop yet. I lifted her wife beater and blew into her creamy soft belly- which caused her to buck and curse at me scornfully. But I didn't care. I grabbed her waist, her thighs and knees untl she was in tears. I granted her a VERY BRIEF break, long enough to wrap my legs around her's after positioning her on her stomach. Her feet are absolutely gorgeous. I adore big feet. And her soles are always pink, and so super soft....despite her status as a boyish girl, she still paints her toes. I could see the bright red perfectly as she wiggled her toes and SCREAMED for me to let her go. But no mercy. ;) So, I tickled with my nails. Amazed at how smooth they were, even still. She fell into silent lsughter quickly and had begun to cry after only five or ten minutes. I stopped, feeling bad for the first time and went to comfort her. Cursing myself for betraying her trust. Then the strangest thing happened. After laying quietly for a second. She pulled me to her and demanded I fuck her silly.

And I did. All night. :)

:) I'm pretty sure she loves this secretly like I said, so I'm making a point to tickle her more. :)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back