• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I got tickled last weekend! (m/m)

grizzly75196

TMF Novice
I managed to set up a session with another friend of mine last weekend to have him tickle torture me. We set up to meet at the house he was watching after, while the family was on vacation. He gave me a tour of the house real quick before showing me the bed I was about to get tied to.

I took off my shirt and lied down on the bed, and he tied me down, face up, with my arms and feet in each corner of the bed. He kept my shoes and socks on as anticipation for the foot tickling I would get later.

He started by tickling all over my upper body. He started lightly tickling all over my armpits, my ribs, my sides, my tummy, and even my belly button. I went from light giggling and resistance, to laughing out loud and squirming all over. Then, as the tickling got more intense, i was just thinking about how bad he was gonna tickle my feet later. After about a half hour of upperbody torture, he moved down to my inner thighs and the back of my knees. Those were good spots, as i was a giggling mess, trying to resist and move away, but I wasn't going anywhere.

Then came time for my feet. He took off my right shoe and started tickling my socked foot, which was still torture! He scribbled his fingers all over my sole, my heel, my toes, everywhere. Then he gave the same treatment to my left foot, then both feet at the same time. I was laughing really hard at this point, and i loved every second of it.

As I was getting ready for my barefoot tickle torture, he pulled a fast one on me. He stopped and got some lotion and put it all over my upper body, and he started going crazy on my upper body again! The lotion made it so much worse this time, as his fingers danced so smoothly over all of my ticklish upper body. For 20 minutes straight, i was howling with laughter!

And then...the time came. I knew what was coming next, and there was nothing i could do to stop it. Then again, i didn't want to stop it. I wanted him to tickle my bare feet so bad! He started to inch off my socks slowly, tickling little bits of my feet every little bit or so. Then when both of my feet were completely bare, he attacked and I was going crazy, laughing so hard that i was running short of breath! After he stopped for a couple seconds to give me a break, i felt him put lotion on my bare feet, and i knew i was in trouble.

All of a sudden, i felt the bristles of a hairbrush slide against my now softer and more sensitive bare soles. It was torture! I started laughing as hard as i ever remember laughing before. After tickling in between my toes and all over my feet for what seemed liked an eternity, he stopped and untied me. I was tickled for almost two hours straight, and i left feeling exhausted, but in a good way. Cant wait to get tickled again!

Great story!!!! I love how he really built up to your foot tickling. And I love reading how much you were thinking about it while you were waiting for it...VERY hot.

Oooh, you lucky fellow, you! Sounds like you had a lot of fun... ;3
Thanks so much for sharing! :D

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back