• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I had such high hopes for the big G'ster.

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
They've just tapped a new writer to do another script for the upcoming Godzilla movie. Apparently this writer wants to make Godzilla into something of a "superhero" monster (aka a kaiju who fights other kaiju to defend humanity).

Let's make something PERFECTLY CLEAR. THE F'ING KING OF MONSTERS DOES NOT FIGHT FOR HUMANITY'S SAKE! HE DOES NOTHING FOR HUMANITY'S SAKE! HE SQUASHES HUMANS! HE CRUSHES THEM! HE INCINERATES THEM WITH HIS THERMONUCLEAR BREATH!

I had such high hopes. Yet it seems Godzilla is about to raped up the butt-hole by another idiot doing his own idiotic thing just like Emmerich did with Godzilla (2000) and many other directors have done to many other classic genres (aka Mario Brother, Double Dragon, Street Fighter, etc etc).

Edit: Aw shit. Posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry. Can a mod move it to general discussion? The first mod who does gets a cookie.

Last edited:
I was cruisin' through tickling art and you unroxed my sox with this post. But I agree with it.

Can you please post the info from where you got your information, as I would like to verify this myself.

That said Godzilla has been a many things.

he's been a creature born of radioactivity, a evil spirit and yes even a hero. Godzilla has been many thing during the span of each era and honestly the only constants that I'm paying attention to are the following.

1. He's played by a guy in a rubber suit
2. Breath Atomic Breath
3. Fights Monsters or machines (exception being the first one as it was in it's early stages)

Now I'm already a bis skeptical about the movie, but it's more cause of #1 than cause of them portraying Godzilla as a hero (heck a lot of my childhood was watching the Godzilla cartoon, the one with Godzuki that is), but the fact that so far they are keeping 2 and 3 means this one will probably be 10X better than their previous attempt.

Let's not jump ships when we still don't have any things of it being almost done.

First Teenage ALIEN ninja turtles, now this.

Makes me wonder if they saw a part of a godzilla movie, then just assumed he was fighting a monster to defend humans and went with it.

Though I would hardly consider Mario Brothers, Double Dragon, and Street Fighter classic genres.

Edit: Aw shit. Posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry. Can a mod move it to general discussion? The first mod who does gets a cookie.

How 'bout you submit to an hour-long torture session on the bondage rack with me, instead? ;)

{Moved as per request}

I watch those movies to turn my brain off, so it's hard for me to get offended by them. The only memory I have of the "real" Godzilla, was him duking it out with King kong and some hydra looking thing that shot spider-webs, then suddenly a giant man in a suit appears or something. I could be mixing several of those movies together, it was years ago.

Anyway, they were all pretty bad :p but entertaining nonetheless...

Ah, Rox, someday I hope to marry a woman like you.

In the original Godzilla series, you get super epic scenes like this:

http://youtu.be/j_bXqgtgXys

Rox, I think you meant the 1998 movie; any Godzilla in 2000 was the one we all know and love. And all you got from that...horrendous...THING Emmerich made that we watched was this:

http://youtu.be/ba0chf_WCfU

It's going to be Transformers all over again...Maybe with a monster humping another monster every other scene. That'll reel in the fans!

Also, no one was sad when 1998 Godzilla died, but damn was it ever devastating to watch the original King of Monsters meltdown.
Do remember that Godzilla HAS been the good guy at times - he hasn't fought for humanity's sake, per se, but he did stop other monsters from wreckin his place without turning around and then destroying it himself :stickout

Also...I did like the Super Mario Bros. movie just a tiny bit. Sure everything was F'd up and totally wrong, but it kept me entertained as a child and I totally loved Yoshi. If they had just had Samantha Mathis and Yoshi for the entire length of the movie, I'd have been perfectly fine with it lol.

They ruined the Big G years ago with "Godzilla Vs Megalon".... no suprise that the fat-cat Hollywood "suit" types are gonna ruin him all over again "...to appeal to a wider demographic blah blah blah..."

"Cloverfield" is what a modern Godzilla movie SHOULD be. Why don't they get it? G- is a MONSTER! A giant walking force-of-nature wreaking disaster upon untold thousands who is meant to be TERRIFYING!!! G is the embodiment of Disaster, whether that's an earthquake, tsunami, or atom bomb. He should be the reptillian version of Goya's "Colossus"- not some superhero who "Hi-Fives" Jet Jaguar in triumph...

(Kronos is a better 'Colossus'- I got chils at the climax of "Wrath of the Titans")

He should be the reptillian version of Goya's "Colossus"- not some superhero who "Hi-Fives" Jet Jaguar in triumph...

Though to be perfectly honestly, I wouldn't mind the return of Jet Jaguar in a ToHo flick. Granted he'd have to be upgraded with rocket launching fists that can fly back to Jet Jaguar and be reattached as well as eye lasers and a "burning mode" that amplified Jet Jaguar's abilities to the nith degree! It can even have Godzilla in it but if they team up to fight a duo of monsters (like Megalon and some other Kaiju) when Jet Jaguar tries to handshake Godzilla after their victory Godzilla needs to KNOCK JAGUAR DOWN WITH A PALM TO THE FACE for trying to befriend the "King of Monsters" and then proceed to stomp off back to into Tokyo Bay. Of course, the big JJ would live through that but he'd learn Godzilla doesn't make friends (even Kaiju who help him [like Mothra] end up being his enemies after he's done being "helped").

What'd I'd really like to see though is King Kong vs. Godzilla! We didn't get a smokey female human sacrifice to King Kong in ToHo's version and by god there are a TON of sexy FEMALE JAPANESE ACTORS that I'd LOVE TO SEE TIED TO A SACRIFICIAL ALTAR as a sacrifice to Kong. The actress could even end up being kidnapped by some big wig corporate bad guy and end up trying to escape from a building while having her hands bound behind her and her mouth gagged only to pass a window in the building and see Godzilla roaring at her from the other side (muffled gag screams would commence forthwith ^_~).

Ah, Rox, someday I hope to marry a woman like you.

LOL. I'm flattered hun. Just remember to steer clear of us lesbians. We're CLAW AND BITE. ^_~

Also...I did like the Super Mario Bros. movie just a tiny bit.

So did I (if only a tiny bit). They at least got Mario and Luigi wearing their trademark outfits.

Rox, I think you meant the 1998 movie; any Godzilla in 2000 was the one we all know and love.

I meant the Emmerich take on it yes. Utter...pile...of steaming...SHIT! The fact it grosses higher profits than Godzilla 1981 despite it being worse than god awful makes me hate it (and the American public) all the more.

How 'bout you submit to an hour-long torture session on the bondage rack with me, instead?

Nice try Dalek. :stickout

First Teenage ALIEN ninja turtles, now this.

DO...NOT...GET...ME...STARTED...ON...THAT. Ugh. Someone shoot Bay.

I love "Godzilla Vs Megalon" :cool

Really the only real Godzilla movies that I didn't like were those focusing on that stupid thing of a son.

also adding another why I don't see this as another Transformers YET.

-Original Transformer= Focus where on Giant robot, discussing plans and kicking other giant robots. Their might be a scene or two with just humans but those lasted like 2 mins before Deceptions came.

-Transformer movie- It's the Human movie staring the human kid and the military man as they fight the alien robot threat. OH yeah transformers are there somewhere.

-Godzilla movies of old and now- People talking for most of it disusing Godzilla, Monster of the day and ways to stop Godzilla, including but not limited to black hole generators and cold light interrupted from time to time with showing Godzilla wreck the military and maybe have one or two preemptive fights with monster before the big finale.

See they can have most of the movie be humans and it will still feel like a Godzilla movie as long as they get the fights right. Now Hollywood being Hollywood can still screw this up so crossing fingers.

I love "Godzilla Vs Megalon".

When I was little so did I. They just need to remake it and make Godzilla less BUDDY-BUDDY with Jet Jaguar and more, "as soon as we beat both of these guys your SOOO GONNA GET a TAIL SLAP to the face"!

I also liked the one with the giant lobster! Godzilla 1985 actually made Godzilla SCARY to see. Then ToHo turned Godzilla from action hero/scary monster to outright asskicker with it's 1990 "silver" saga and it's 2000 "golden" saga. Destroyah, Mechagodzilla [Mark II], and the others where just KICK ASS villains!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back