• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I had the BEST dream...

sillygrl22

TMF Poster
hey everyone...i just thought i would share my fantastic dream with everyone here....

so in my dream i was at the justin timberlake concert (btw i <3 jt sooooo much) and for some reason i got to meet him after the concert and he invited me out for drinks and what not. well the topic came up about tickling and he said that he was pretty ticklish himself and i told him i was super ticklish...well i dont remember much more of the dream except we went back to his place and he tied me up and tickled me all night :yowzer: !!!!!! i woke up sooooo happy!!!! this was the best dream EVER!!! i only wish it were true lol :manicd:

anyone else have dreams like mine?

Cool dream lol.:), I have tickling dreams but not ones with celebraties sadly, just random people in my tickling dreams lol. Thanks for sharing your tickling dream.:)

Justin Timberlake should lose his job for such blatant sexual harrassment!!

Just kidding, hon. Thanks for sharing your dream! I hope you'll also continue to share some more true life stories as they happen. :Hyrdrogen

sillygrl22 said:
hey everyone...i just thought i would share my fantastic dream with everyone here....

so in my dream i was at the justin timberlake concert (btw i <3 jt sooooo much) and for some reason i got to meet him after the concert and he invited me out for drinks and what not. well the topic came up about tickling and he said that he was pretty ticklish himself and i told him i was super ticklish...well i dont remember much more of the dream except we went back to his place and he tied me up and tickled me all night :yowzer: !!!!!! i woke up sooooo happy!!!! this was the best dream EVER!!! i only wish it were true lol :manicd:

anyone else have dreams like mine?

I have an idea...I will play the part of JT and make your fantasy come true...lol ;)

Wish I could have dreams like that. With say ........ Brooke Burke as my lee.
I'd never want to wake up!!! lol :dogpile:

i want to have justin timberlakes babies. not even lying hahaha. but i love him too!! so amazingg & esp liveee.

but ive had a dream like that with justin tickling me. it was the best dream ever and im glad im not the only one hahahah i know right if it only it could come true

xticklefanx said:
i want to have justin timberlakes babies. not even lying hahaha. but i love him too!! so amazingg & esp liveee.

but ive had a dream like that with justin tickling me. it was the best dream ever and im glad im not the only one hahahah i know right if it only it could come true

haha who doesn't want to have justin timberlake's babies??? yeah he was awesome live!!! wooo we share the jt dreams together!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back