• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I hate it but I love it, Nurse Lisa Interview

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Nurse Lisa came to try out my new chair, she absolutely had to be the first person in it! The problem is that all my girls were sick with the flu and she was left all alone in the chair with nobody to tickle her. She decides that she is going to strap herself in and put on a show for you anyway. This has to be the sexiest tickling interview ever! She wants you to tickle her and she tells exactly how to do it. She tells you her secrets, especially that tickling turns her on, she hates but loves it at the same time!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

you can also find Lisa's first m/f video on my f/m and m/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse

you will also find this video in wed's update on my website: tickleabuse.com

I love these kind of clips. Something tells me my bank account will be a bit lighter in the morning.

now this was hot. watching her just talk about tickling turned me right on. XD

I hope she doesn´t only talk about being tickled but feels Brookes fingertips and tongue on her soles soon hehe...
Great preview indeed.

Lisa

I like Lisa she is a great lee!!!
Seeing her in an interview is Awesome, I like to hear them talk about tickling! :cheesy:

Great clip
Thanks, Adrian

Just bought the full clip and it doesn't disappoint at all. This is definitely my favorite clip of yours!

Just bought the full clip and it doesn't disappoint at all. This is definitely my favorite clip of yours!

Mine too. I love it because you can see that from the first time she was here to now that something has changed in her. She thought at first it was a little crazy but definitely thought it would be fun. Now she is getting a little more turned on each and every time she gets tickled. How awesome is that!

She is the best ticklee, at the moment in the market. And she could make up to a classic in this "sport". Congratulations

I really appreciate your work and the enthusiasm and innate sexiness and adventurous nature of your models. The level of professionalism and creativity is some of the best out there. You guys do great things!

I really appreciate your work and the enthusiasm and innate sexiness and adventurous nature of your models. The level of professionalism and creativity is some of the best out there. You guys do great things!

Thanks, this week you won't be disappointed either, have some of the tickleabuse allstars coming for some sessions in the new chair!

Thumbs Up!

Thumbs up! I don't usually buy clips any more, because it's so hard to find one that's actually as good as the previews make it look. This is one of the rare gems that is. Keep up the good work.

Thumbs up! I don't usually buy clips any more, because it's so hard to find one that's actually as good as the previews make it look. This is one of the rare gems that is. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, I don't do interviews often, I mean I sometimes include a brief one in longer videos, but this one was just so hot I thought it deserved to stand alone!

I'm waiting on the revence... Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

This clip is so good, I just bought it again...first copy got deleted.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back