• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I hate my stupid friends!!! F/F

dotjoker

TMF Novice
(This isn't a real story but just one that I thought off! Let me know if you liked it and I might make some more!)

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEEHHEHAHAHSEHEHEEHE STOOHOHOHOHOAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAPPPP!”

“Hehe, yay! Keep on tickling her!”

“Yeah, go for her soles!”

“No! Go to the balls of her foot! She shrieks like a banshee when tickled there!”

“No wait, her toes! Go for the toes! That’s her worst spot!”

Let it be known, that I Abigail, or Abby to my friends, HATE said friends!.....I guess I should tell you why I hate them.

So a few weeks ago was my birthday. Now normally me and my friends would do something big for our parties and celebrate together. But that week they were all busy and we couldn’t do anything. But I wasn't that sad as instead I spent it mostly with my family. We normally would go to a restaurant to celebrate a day before or after.
My friends however really wanted to make it up to me. I tried to tell them that it wasn’t necessary and I understood, but they were too persistent and wanted to do something! So to celebrate my friend decided to take me to the movies.

However, completely unknown to me, my friends were planning something big. See one thing we all have in common is that we love tickling! That’s kind of how we all got together and became friends back in school! Though that’s a story for another time.

We all are also big fans of wrestling, though I was a slightly bigger fan. So to surprise me they somehow manage to organize a match against a wrestler.

Now after we were done at the movies, we were supposed to go to my friend's place but instead we pulled up to a gym. It was at this time that my friends pretty much forced me inside, taking a left to a private area where people can make appointments so they can practice alone or with someone else in a wrestling ring.

I was then told that I was gonna have a wrestling match against a random wrestler. Before I could even think about it, I suddenly got clothes thrown on my face and ordered to wear them as I was pushed into a dressing room.

Now, it wasn’t gonna be a simple match. Oh no, what they also didn’t tell me right when we got to the place was that it was gonna be a tickle wrestling match!
So I walked into a simple gray with a giant wrestling ring wearing black short shorts, a black crop top and a pair of black tennis shoes and white socks to finish the outfit. I was so stunned by all this that I didn’t even question why I was dressed in such a revealing attire.

It took less than a minute before another person opened the door and walked in. She was beautiful looking with blonde pigtails. She looked a few years older than me with a hot pink sports bra and black shorts. She was wearing some slip ons but once she stepped inside the door she kicked those things off.

“Hehe, so you’re my next victim~” Teased the woman with a grin on her face. I looked a little unsure as I could feel her eyes looking all over at me, like I was some type of prey. But a second later, one of my friends walked up to the woman and whispered something to her.

I could tell the woman was confused, then surprised, conflicted but then grinned in amusement and nodded her head in less than 10 seconds. “Hehe, sorry I meant opponent!” Smiled the woman as she slid into the ring.

I breathed a little at getting a better look. She felt like she should have been bigger but she was about 5’3 or so if I had to guess. Normally I knew better than to underestimate others but due to all the surprises today, I decided to live life a little and not care at all, thinking I could easily beat her.

Though the rest of the body made up for it as she had more muscles than me and a bit of abs forming on her stomach. Meanwhile I’m 5 '7 though skinnier with some muscles from going to the gym at least once a week.

“So, the name’s Sophia~ Pleasure to meet you Abigail.” Said Sophia with a grin on her face as she began to stretch. I smiled back, hoping for a fun match as I also began to stretch.

“Nice to meet you too.” I smiled back before glancing at my friends, I didn’t like the look on their grinning faces before they turned innocent. Which I knew was fake.

“Let’s begin!” Cried out one of my friends before me or Sophia could talk any more. I was getting more suspicious as the rest of my friends joined in and wanted the match to start. They weren't usually this impatient….

“Well you heard the ‘audience.’” Smirked Sophia as she stopped stretching. I quickly followed her, stretching for a few seconds before we began wrestling.
It was honestly a good match! Or at least I thought so. We both agreed nothing extreme or harmful.

We both locked up hands, both trying to overpower the other. Despite being shorter than me, she slowly won the strength contest before I unleashed a kick to her stomach, stunning her.

I unleashed multiple strikes at her, slowly overwhelming her and forcing her into one of the ring ropes. But before I could push her into it, she mangled to get behind me and suplex me.

I was stunned for a few moment’s, allowing Sophia to grab and force me back up all the way. I didn’t have time to react as she quickly bearhug me, making me scream in pain.

It went like this for a few minutes, either one having the advantage, only for the other to suddenly either counter it or take the hits to wait for the perfect moment to strike. Though surprisingly I was winning most of the back and forth battles as I kind of expected a better match against Sophia.

The entire time my friends were watching and cheering. They didn’t really pick a side as they chose to cheer whoever was winning.

It was probably 5 minutes into the match when everything turned for the worse for me. Sophia had me in a Lotus lock and as I was trying to drag us towards the ropes, I felt a hand suddenly squeezed my side.

I burst into giggles in surprise at the feeling as I realized Sophia reached with a hand to pinch my side. I didn’t understand why she was tickling me till my friends cheered really loud and soon began to chant “tickle her! Tickle her!”

Sophia after hearing this began scribbling her nails all over my sides, making me scream and giggle in laughter. I quickly realized something was wrong as I demanded why she was tickling me.

“Hehe, see apparently your friends didn’t tell you the truth about this match! Turn’s out they forgot to mention this is a TICKLE wrestling match!” giggled Sophia as she clawed upwards at my ribs now.

I glared angrily at my friends but barely held the angry face before giggling some more. My friends merely waved cheekily and cheered some more at hearing my laughter.

After tickling one side of my upper body for a minute, she soon switched to my other side, clawing and scribbling all over it till I was giggling uncontrollable.

Did I forget to mention as I was laughing, my friends began screaming suggestions about where else Sophia should tickle me and what moves after she made a comment towards them.

The shorter woman took the suggestions to heart as she proceeded to tickle every part of my body that wasn’t covered. Holding my hands above my head to tickle my armpits, doing a bodyscissor to scribble on my ribs, doing a reverse headscissor to hold my arms down as she blew raspberries only my stomach. She did so many tickling submission holds that I couldn’t even think straight after 3 minutes of screaming of laughter.

It was about 5 minutes after being tickled that I knew I was truly doomed as Sophia grabbed my feet. I pleaded and begged her not to do it while giggling randomly from all the tickling I endured.

The only thing she said was “You think I should show her some mercy?!” And looked at my friends. I gave them my best please look but their only answer was cheering to tickle my feet.

I was doomed by my stupid, horrible friends as the blonde haired woman soon locked in a figure four leg lock.

I knew what was gonna happen next as I felt her slowly unlacing my shoe’s knots. I pleaded and screamed at her not to tickle my feet, offering her anything she wanted as she only giggled and teased me at seeing my ration.

After a minute of slowly, meticulously unlacing my shoe, she gently pulled my sneaker off, exposing my socked foot.

I might of maken the situation worse as after hearing a comment about how smelly my foot was after she waved in front of her nose, I said something like “Your feet don’t smell like roses either!” Which turned out to be the wrong thing to say as she asked “Oh yeah?” And scribbled her fingers across my socked foot.

I screamed and laughed helplessly. Due to being friends with people who also enjoy tickling, we all know each other's weak spots. So seeing my feet getting tickled, they cheered and screamed at where she should tickle me.

I could tell that Sophia was surprised at the reaction of both me and my friends but didn’t slow down once as she scribbled and dug her nails all over my foot for a minute straight.

She then stopped and asked me about how her feet smell. I quickly screamed out “YOU’RE FEET ARE AMAZING!” And pleaded with her to stop. She said “Aww, see that wasn’t hard to tell the truth.”

I thought that she would finally stop and show me some mercy. But sadly instead of releasing the hold, she instead grabbed my sock and pulled on it. I screamed and once again, pleaded with her. I was willing to do anything for her not to tickle my feet but that only seemed to make her want to tickle me more.
She pulled and threw the sock towards my friends, who all pretended to fight over it as they were loving the sight of this match.

“Aww, look at this foot! It’s sooooo cute! 5 adorable round toes, your long, pinkish pale sole, nice and fleshy heel.” commented Sophia as she listed more stuff about my foot, making me blush in embarrassment as my friends voiced their agreement.

“Now let’s see how ticklish the foot is!” And before I could beg any more, I was screaming and shrieking like a banshee at feeling her nails scribbling all over the foot.
I was slamming my fists and wailing, squirming at every single touch the shorter woman was doing. And that was how I got into this situation as I screamed and begged the experienced wrestler to stop.

It didn’t matter where she tickled me, I was screaming and wailing in laughter. Her sharp, pointy nails danced all over my soft, sensitive foot.

My friends kept on throwing suggestions after suggestions even after what felt like Sophia tickling each part of my foot individually for about a minute long. I didn’t know how long she had been tickling me. For me it felt like an hour while it could have been 10 minutes.

“You know you can tap out right.” Sophia commented with a smile as my friends giggled and laughed at that. I glared angrily with some tears falling from my face due to all the laughter I released.

I completely forgot about tapping out! I was too occupied with screaming and trying to think of anything to make her stop that I forgot about that! I slammed my palm on the ground, tapping out and hoping this would finally end!

“There. You see, that wasn’t that hard to do.” Smirked Sophia as she released the hold and walked over to me. She placed her foot on my heavily breathing face, flexing as she got cheered by my traitorous friends.

I blush even more at feeling her soft foot squish against my face as she poses for a minute before stopping and helping me up.

It took me 5 minutes of resting before I could breathe normally and my legs didn't wobble with each step. My friends massaged and pretty much comforted me through it as even Sophia was being nice and massaged my foot, taking extra care not to accidentally tickle them.

After that Sophia became a good friend to us. While not in the friend group, she was definitely a good friend. Especially after commenting about how she couldn’t wait for another match.

Once I was back home and had a nice, comfortable blanket on top of me I had to admit, I loved every second of it. Though I know the only thing better then today was the revenge on my friends and Sophia!

(The end.)

Hope you all enjoyed this! While this wasn’t the idea I was imagining, I’m definitely happy with this.

And if you guys enjoyed this enough, I was thinking of doing something like a tickle wrestling league, with stories mainly focusing on a newer wrestler in the league and going through their matches/watching matches. Let me know if you have any suggestions, like if they should wear masks or no masks, if only female only or anyone, if they should have gimmicks or not, etc. There’s no really bad decisions as long as your being nice about it.

Last edited:
This is a great story and it would be interesting if you created a league! We haven’t had anything like that here in a long time

awesome story, thank you for posting it. And a league sounds really nice. But a revenge match would also be a nice story in my opinion ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back