• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have a sense of accomplishment!

Flatfoot

2nd Level Orange Feather
I HAS A PROUD! :D Sort of. This is a small example of what I can accomplish when I have the time, and the means (and when I'm not fucking off on the internet.):

I took an inert pile of wood that I bought from Lowe's, and made it into an awesome workbench for a stained glass workshop that I'm working on from my garage! It only cost me about $70 to make (about half the cost of a manufactured, smaller workbench!), and I have no real prior carpentry experience. I'm hoping to take on some stained glass projects to make a little extra side-cash. Anybody want any custom orders? So far, I can make sun-catchers, picture frames, Christmas ornaments, and jewelry boxes. If you'd like something that's NOT one of those things, I can do that, too. It's just gonna take a little more time and research. :D Something I plan on learning next is lamps, and maybe fireplace screens.

Yes~I custom order you to move to the west coast~I need a fireplace screen 'cuz I set a big ass fire in a drunken rage a few years back and severely torched the last one! (true story BTW) and to replace what the puppyface destroyed when he was baby: new entryway table and coffee table.
F'ing geography.:firedevil
XOXO

Anybody want any custom orders?

Yes~I custom order you to move to the west coast~I need a fireplace screen 'cuz I set a big ass fire in a drunken rage a few years back and severely torched the last one! (true story BTW) and to replace what the puppyface destroyed when he was baby: new entryway table and coffee table.
F'ing geography.:firedevil
XOXO

A coffee table is a project I'd LOVE to learn to take on. I've seen an example of the DIY channel that involved a glass top that I could substitute for stained or beveled glass. Shipping to the west coast might definitely be an issue, especially for something large and fragile, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. :D

Hmm... perhaps I should also upload some pictures of my work instead of just my amateur carpentry (resisted urge to say "pictures of my wood" and laugh.). Once I get some pictures, I'll upload them. For now, I'm gonna have to take on some basic custom projects until I can build an inventory of supplies and common projects.

Looks good.Perhaps you can get in business of building stocks,I'm sure you could find a few buyers around here. :)

Great job there Flatfoot!! Looks real damn good.

By your location, I think I can say this:

At least someone in Cincinnatti can finish a job. LOL, poor Bengals.

Rob

Looks good.Perhaps you can get in business of building stocks,I'm sure you could find a few buyers around here. :)

LOL :D

I was WAITIN' for THAT one! Seriously, don't think I didn't consider the prospect while I was wandering around the lumber department looking for what measurements I was going to need! After this workbench, I see how easy it is to build bondage furniture. This bench could have just as easily been a bondage table, and I would've probably been able to make a good $150-$200 for it!

Great job there Flatfoot!! Looks real damn good.

By your location, I think I can say this:

At least someone in Cincinnatti can finish a job. LOL, poor Bengals.

Rob

:bowing:

Bengals = EPIC FAIL

Things would probably have a chance to be better if Mike Brown was gone.

Well then. You keep me posted, k?:bowing:
I'd rather give the money to a cool cat than some old company and a custom piece sounds much nicer.
XOXO

A coffee table is a project I'd LOVE to learn to take on. I've seen an example of the DIY channel that involved a glass top that I could substitute for stained or beveled glass. Shipping to the west coast might definitely be an issue, especially for something large and fragile, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. :D

excuse me while i bathe in a small portion of the reflective glory that is mr. flatfoot- truly the god of workbenches!!! i no i did none of the work but somehow...i feel like we both has a proud. nice things
xxx

Okay, it was a bit of a delay getting it posted, but here's my first completed project in my new workshop. It's a sun-catcher that was originally a beveled pattern, but I cut colored glass for the cross so it could... I dunno, have more color. Beveled projects are nice, too, but they make me feel guilty, as if I'm doing less work. Anyway, this just needs another coat of patina or two to blacken the lead, a few sprays with some glass cleaner, and it'll be good to go. :D

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back