• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have always wondered why

Yycspagetti

Hello all. I have had a question /though in my head for a longood time now and, well sitting here, pretty drunk, I finally want to ask it to a community that shares my interests.
I have always wondered why, my current wife and most of my past girlfriends and actually some female non sexual friends, let me do what I crave. I tickle the crap out of their feet. My wife who is vanilla, let me go to town on her feet with no complaints before sex. Many ex girl friends allowed this too. Some female frends, when drinks would flow, would allow me to tourture thier feet till they were blue in the face. So I have always wondered why. Why do these ladies allow tickle torture of thier feet even though I'm sure it's hard to endure. I asked a wise co worker the question (without the fetish talk) and he said it's because women look for a man who is finationally stable and support them, and any extra weird stuff is easy to deal with is OK as long as the future is stable. So Imuch asking a whole bunch of ticklers. Why do these girls we meet, allowing us to hold them down and tickle thier feet till the cows come home. Why do you think they let us. Cause to be honest, they dont have to at all. Also, what goes through female friends minds when we tickle the crap out of thier feet. How can we tickle torture a lady's feet, and be absolutly normal with them the next day Thoughts?
Thanks for your time.

Well it just sounds like you're a lucky dude to have so many open minded gals around you your whole life, and sounds like you married wisely. This is the not the normal luck for everyone. So to answer your question in short, one word : luck

Yes, sounds like you are lucky in that regard. Women in general may like the physical attention you are giving them, especially if they are into you or find you attractive. Sometimes they endure things for the sake of pleasing the men that they are into...or sometimes they enjoy getting roughed around and manhandled. Many would not sit still for so much tickling though so kudos to you.

When I was younger and in my prime, I had that luck with the ones that were attracted to me. The ones that weren't, not so much.

Did you ever consider the possibility that they enjoy it?

It's a difficult question to see the answer to inside the fetish. Because the reason for it has little to do with tickling at all.

The answer lies in relationship dynamics. And it is basically "Why do we do 'X' for someone we care about?"

There are many reasons, and they vary with the specific person.

You mention your wife lets you tickle as much as you want "before sex" And I assume that with that sex you did the things she likes to have done to her to produce a positive result. And for the same reasons she let you tickle her, because she cares about your happiness. In the equation in her head, letting you tickle her and be happy is a fair trade for the discomfort she may experience while you do. AND she knows you'll see to her pleasure solidly and in full after. Everyone comes out ahead.

For past girlfriends and such perhaps they did similar math. They got you off, you got them off. Fair trade. You probably do many things in your relationships that are not favorite activities, but you do it because you are making a 'trade' with another human to make them happy, and get the same in return.

On another front some people just like pleasing a partner and get off on seeing you get off. So they indulge your tickling. For a sexual context perspective, some guys like nothing more than going down on their partners and getting them off. Same idea. They enjoy the result they cause in their partner, and are willing to do what is needful to get it.

When you care about someone its not hard to honestly like, or be tolerant of their likes. It's how we work.

Myriads

It's a difficult question to see the answer to inside the fetish. Because the reason for it has little to do with tickling at all.

The answer lies in relationship dynamics. And it is basically "Why do we do 'X' for someone we care about?"

There are many reasons, and they vary with the specific person.

You mention your wife lets you tickle as much as you want "before sex" And I assume that with that sex you did the things she likes to have done to her to produce a positive result. And for the same reasons she let you tickle her, because she cares about your happiness. In the equation in her head, letting you tickle her and be happy is a fair trade for the discomfort she may experience while you do. AND she knows you'll see to her pleasure solidly and in full after. Everyone comes out ahead.

For past girlfriends and such perhaps they did similar math. They got you off, you got them off. Fair trade. You probably do many things in your relationships that are not favorite activities, but you do it because you are making a 'trade' with another human to make them happy, and get the same in return.

On another front some people just like pleasing a partner and get off on seeing you get off. So they indulge your tickling. For a sexual context perspective, some guys like nothing more than going down on their partners and getting them off. Same idea. They enjoy the result they cause in their partner, and are willing to do what is needful to get it.

When you care about someone its not hard to honestly like, or be tolerant of their likes. It's how we work.

Myriads

That's what I've thought.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back